Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Hello Narialand, From Ireland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hello Narialand, From Ireland (1533 Views)

/éire/ An Chéad Snáithe Ar Narialand / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Savagethe21st(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

White worshiper go ahead and lick is ass

Unbittered blackman man....
See the way they are giving him prefencial care

They wanna hug the white man black monkeys

I hope the whites give you that preference as an african in all white forum
you're just a waste man. U can't even spell preferential. You are just seeking attention, i wouldn't indulge with u in stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Savagethe21st:
you're just a waste man. U can't even spell preferential. You are just seeking attention, i wouldn't indulge with u in stupidity

I cant spel preferential.... Lol

Mumu man..... After spelling it correct what did you gain mugu....
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Emilokoiyawon: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:
Black fool i know you followed me here for your tribalistic purpose...... You tribal bigot get lost

shut ur dirty mouth. This is why your impotent village will never be a country. You talk 2 much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by RedboneSmith(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:

White worshiper go ahead and lick is ass

Unbittered blackman man....
See the way they are giving him prefencial care

They wanna hug the white many black monkeys

I hope the whites give you that preference as an african in all white forum

Awww. He's now usng racist expletives on his own people before the white 'racist' has a chance to use them. grin grin grin

Is this how you feel, boy? Do you wake up in the morning feeling like an ugly unintelligent knuckle-walking monkey? Is that really what you're angry about?

That must be it; that's the only reason why you'll see a white person and even before he has said one racist word to you, you already feel so small that you have to go on the defensive and spew racism yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Awww. He's now usng racist expletives on his own people before the white 'racist' has a chance to use them. grin grin grin

Is this how you feel, boy? Do you wake up in the morning feeling like an ugly unintelligent knuckle-walking monkey? Is that really what you're angry about?

That must be it; that's the only reason why you'll see a white person and even before he has said one racist word to you, you already feel so small that you have to go on the defensive and spew racism yourself. grin

Trying to be funny..... All in a bid to defend the white fellow.... Ooh africans what a pity... Just for one white fellow am getting all this irrelevant mentions.....

Do you want me to edit my post, and tell the whitemen to come in.....?
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by valirex: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
gregyboy:

White worshiper

cheesy grin this white people treat us like garbage and some white worshippers in Africa praise them and see nothing wrong with it. Africa is still a long way from mental slavery undecided
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2020
valirex:

cheesy grin this white people treat us like garbage and some white worshippers in Africa praise them and see nothing wrong with it. Africa is still a long way from mental slavery undecided

Dont mind that igboman and the others see the way them dey rush the whiteman mumu people

Later them go dey say benin ladies with love for whitemen....ehnn, all those unnecessary jealousy talk, but see as dem rush d whiteman

maybe them won ask am for visa processing for him country

Make dem go pure white site, as the white people see thier face like this, dem go block dem sharperly

Even if nigeria bad but make we get pride to foreigners especially white foreigners

Wetin d whiteman try so make dem go try am for all white site if dem nor go block dem sharperly
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by valirex: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
gregyboy:

Dont mind that igboman and the others see the way them dey rush the whiteman mumu people

Later them go dey say benin ladies with love for whitemen....ehnn, all those unnecessary jealousy talk, but see as dem rush d whiteman

maybe them won ask am for visa processing for him country

Make dem go pure white site, as the white people see thier face like this, dem go block dem sharperly

Even if nigeria bad but make we get pride to foreigners especially white foreigners

Wetin d whiteman try so make dem go try am for all white site if dem nor go block dem sharperly

Straight up dem go block them once. Na why them don cast for S. Africa and Ghana dem don they pursue this igbos away
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
valirex:

Straight up dem go block them once. Na why them don cast for S. Africa and Ghana dem don they pursue this igbos away

There is no pride in the black man.....

See d way RedboneSmith dey follow me dey attack me untop one albino, like say d way he take give he own comment nor b dsame way meself take give my comments

To go abroad dey freak dem... Abi to talk to oyibo

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by RedboneSmith(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
gregyboy:

There is no pride in the black man.....

See d way RedboneSmith dey follow me dey attack me like say d way he take give e comment nor b dsame way meself take give my comments

To go abroad dey freak dem... Abi to talk to oyibo

I've lived abroad, son. I'll probably be going back by September, if this COVID crisis eases off by them. E no dey freak me. You think everybody you meet online has never left his village, like you? Broaden your mind, boy. Travel. It will do your mentality a lot of good.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
RedboneSmith:

I've lived abroad, son. I'll probably be going back by September, if this COVID crisis eases off by them. E no dey freak me. You think everybody you meet online has never left his village, like you? Broaden your mind, boy. Travel. It will do your mentality a lot of good.

I just traveled to my village of recent and i know my root i think you have lost yours to numerous traveling, go back to the village and know your root... It seem you have way lost it...... Youre a blackman not a whiteman

I made my comment, just same way you did yours, and i didnt put knives on you to take your words back even when i totally disagreed with them and repulsed me the way you said hello to the whiteman.... Like he was a god and you were is slave

Before you travel back again go back to your village........ You need to know your root and were your coming from you have totally lost it

Your comment repulsed me too ... How would a blackman downgrade himself this low...

Try what that whiteman did on nairaland in an all white forum them go shun you and block you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAN RESURRECATE AS A BABY IN Ogbomosho / Issue Of Hatred Amongst Tribes / Why Do Some African Men Show Off What They Don't Have Once They Visit Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.