Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Obaseki Formally Joins PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP (47513 Views)

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Imhandegbelo Louis Joins PDP, Resigns As Obaseki's Special Assistant / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
victorazyvictor:

This is a new contest, he will go with blameless papers.
but you can't erase his certificate as a governor, his record is still there,
The forged affidavit is still there
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Badonasty(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
RIP in advance to the edo guys that will die because of the personal ambition of these men
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Duru009(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oshomole will rather die than to loss Edo state....

FG will certainly use all the security apparatus against Obaseki, APC will win Edo.....

Take it or leave it
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by RTSC: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
But if obaseki win, I fear for oshiomhole.
All his properties would be taken over by the state.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by MrBONE2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
WaistPain:
Omo this Edo Election eeh... na Guns and Grenades dem go use fight am sha!!! grin grin

Another "Wike Vs Amaechi" battle cheesy

Modified: sorry i actually forgot add one essential weapon for the battle.... "WITCHCRAFT"

So now na Guns, Grenades and Witchcraft dem go take battle for the election. grin grin
grin

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by AdebayoL(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Almighty God is very powerful, Oshiomole is now an ordinary person.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
blowjohn:

Mehn oshiomole tried fir that ego road o chai. That road was once like somewhere they fought world war and dropped bombs
if that was the only road oshomole did for 8yrs, he over try, not to talk of more than 100 roads like that only in Edo south.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
RTSC:
But if obaseki win, I fear for oshiomhole.

All his properties would be taken over by the state.
and wike could not take ameachi properties.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by igben(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Warri City Forum....

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by adisabarber(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
festacman:

Iyamu did not all of a sudden take over the entire EDO APC structure as the LEADER.

Have you read anywhere that Obaseki has taken over PDP structure?
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by FEGNO: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Correct guy. Don't ever go down without a fight. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses now. At least the people he is dealing with will know that they dealt with a man. Not like Ambode that nobody remembered his birthday which was a few days ago.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by iamyemiakins(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Endlesspeace:
We knew. It's all about politics of personal interest. That is Nigeria for you.

Please check my signature. Your support is needed.

Edit ur profile!
Copy and paste ur personal text to ur signature space, you're referring to ur personal text as ur signature currently.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by festacman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
adisabarber:

Have you read anywhere that Obaseki has taken over PDP structure?

He is not the first sitting governor to defect. So that's the way it is done. Even when Saraki and then sitting govenor of Kwara State and his other supporters joined APC from PDP in 2015, the same thing happened.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by humberjade: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
lenghtinny:

Humberjade my man....

For the first I agree with you that oshio man na nutcase

At last, we are on d same page on an issue. grin
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by OriOko88(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:
Wike needs to enter Edo state, only him can stop what will happen on Edo state governorship election day. Cause e go bloody
Lol. Wetin woke wan do if he enters edo. Oh I guess he's d one in charge of all Nigeria security apparatus. Yeye
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by max57: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mike has give obaseki
face mask after,his last visit to the governor... welcome to Pdp

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-obaseki-formally-joins-pdp-photos/

Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by oyatz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
So if there is no Tinubu, political conflicts will not occur in Edo State?

topboss:
Problem with Oshiomole is Tinubu.

He is preparing Tinubu for 2023 and putting people in place for Tinubu.

That is wat is causing all this problem.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by oluwasegun007(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Paganizonda:

weather it's a wrong or right move obaseki has my respect. na man im be.
Ambode should have done the same thing even if it means impeachment but he choose to chicken out.
because of the fear of Ambode joining pdp like obaseki to fight tinubu they want to give him pepperito vacant senate seat.
I would advice Ambode not to take the bait because it's a poisoned chalice.
back to obaseki,even if he fails at the end,he's got our respect.
Edo no be Lagos !!!

Ok I hear you.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by oluwasegun007(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
martineverest:
they told u so?

it's the best move

If you say so.. I hear u.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by oluwasegun007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
mcquin:

Wrong. Ambode threw in the towel too early. No man knows tomorrow. Who would have thought Oshiomhole would be shown the way out of the APC Chairmanship position? How are you sure the tides won't finally turn in Obaseki's favour? Mind you I was born and raised and I still live in Benin. Obaseki is a man loved widely especially in Edo South and Central. Slowmir happens to reside in Benin too, ask him.

Only a coward gives up before the fight begins.

Ok..
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Sirdiq21: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sirjendon:

build ur self logo, which one be Dammnn nigga.
I just qout o
Na today you hear that wan?
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by dbestuncle: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
You no longer need affidavit after you have found your original certificates.

Jesusloveyou:
you are absolutely right,
APC is the only party in Edo.
Having control in the two largest senatorial zone.
PDP don't candidate and money,
They just want to eat obaseki money and dump him because obaseki can not contest because of the forged affidavit and certificate.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Gandollar(f): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
festacman:
Only emotional and naive supporters would assume that Gov. Obaseki will automatically win the election under PDP even when campaigns have not started. In any case, in Nigeria, the success of a candidate in an election is the SUM TOTAL of the efforts, which political heavyweights make to deliver their wards, constituencies and zones to enhance their value within the party. There is a long way ahead.

Meanwhile, we await the reactions of original members of PDP on the ground in Edo State as Gov. Obaseki and his supporters take over PDP structure, which they nurtured over the years from them via Wadata House veto. Interesting days ahead.
Thanks for your concern.... Obaseki and secondus.
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Gandollar(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Throwback:
Would it cancel the sworn affidavit claiming he graduated from UI in 1976 while his certificate bears 1979?

Or will PDP add to his 3 Credits?

I can only appeal to the broke PDP not to use him like they used the Camerounian orphan.

It is not easy being out of power in the state for so long.

Many hungry stomachs would now be fed with State funds.
Your words were empty and so could not cover your pain.

Your orisa and his aborishas were in the cold desert of opposition for 16 Fvcking years!! People like oyegun, Tony momoh, onu, buhari nearly died of hunger!

See the speed with which buhari collapsed in our arms as soon he won election! Since that fateful day in May 2015, we have been nursing Mr President. If buhari didn't become president when he did, anyway, it will cost Nigeria one blanket and one flag.

So STFU abeg! Even the greedy drug Baron gave an arm, just to emancipate himself from the clutches of opposition!

And you have been on stage for only 5 years and feeling this funky, what will happen if you dared get to 16 years PDP had? Yimu!
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
dbestuncle:
You no longer need affidavit after you have found your original certificates.

that is the issue
There is discrepancy in affidavit and certificate
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Jesusloveyou: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:
Your words were empty and so could not cover your pain.

Your orisa and his aborishas were in the cold desert of opposition for 16 Fvcking years!! People like oyegun, Tony momoh, onu, buhari nearly died of hunger!

See the speed with which buhari collapsed in our arms as soon he won election! Since that fateful day in May 2015, we have been nursing Mr President. If buhari didn't become president when he did, anyway, it will cost Nigeria one blanket and one flag.

So STFU abeg! Even the greedy drug Baron gave an arm, just to emancipate himself from the clutches of opposition!

And you have been on stage for only 5 years and feeling this funky, what will happen if you dared get to 16 years PDP had? Yimu!
Jesusloveyou:
that is the issue
There is discrepancy in affidavit and certificate
Re: Obaseki Formally Joins PDP by Gandollar(f): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=90858053][/quote] But he did first term with it. As a matter of fact, PDP raised the issue. The courts that threw out pdps petition then is still available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.