Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) (84629 Views)

Governor Obaseki Unveils Nigerian Institution Of Estate Surveyors Secretariat / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by osothermal(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
An average Edo man can never be oppressed
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by inyenejo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
No sane mind embrace apc .
God forbid such terrorists organisation in my state.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Monday60655(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Majority of those supporting obaseki are not from edo or the ss
While you're the only one who is Edo itself!
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by bobluck: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Welcome the peoples Governor, Edo is not Lagos state.
We will fight back to back.

Yesooooo....back to back things

What is wrong is bad.

#istandwithObaseki#
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by olajizz01(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Asgard13:
PDP .... power to the people ...

Nigerians have missed pdp.... easy life,infrastructure, peace , economic growth,youth empowerment.... e plenty...

Pdp na party jare... Nigeria party...

Apc na pure scam... some people use a.m. tidy their own nAtional cake greedily .. them no send Nigerians.

Now some wan use style personalize our national cake..
God forbid Apc..
Hahaha.......,you guys always amused us,which infrastructure are you talking about,which youth employment? we only have few PDP youth empowered during their era,which economic growth.

Even most Edo people who witnessed the reign of Igbinedion PDP will detested PDP, you guys keep saying Edo is not Lagos,Edo worst than Lagos (interm of godfatherism and sharing state allocation in sitting room)during PDP reign in Edo.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by olajizz01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
inyenejo:
No sane mind embrace apc .
God forbid such terrorists organisation in my state.
You mean those people beating you guys hand down since 6yrs ago are insane,then why people avoid you and your sane party like plague since them.

It means you have to look inward whether your party is the real terrorist party or not.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by livitexguy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
I celebrate his boldness even if he doesn't win am satisfied with this alone.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Stanweezy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
squash47:
I am now convinced that all politicians are the same,
it's just the name of the political party that differs.
Who would have believed that Ize Iyamu will switch to APC, while Obaseki will switch to PDP In less than 5 years.
very soon, APC will start promoting Iyamu as a saint while Obaseki will be presented as a bad person all of a sudden.

Trusting a politician is a big risk.

What about Dino and Smart scenario

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by ospido: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
uniqueboi1:

And your mumu afonja sense no let you reason the exchange rate at $30 and $120. Ode

No mind them. They seem to reason with their anus.
Back then $1=#187
Now $1 = #450
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
ospido:

No mind them. They seem to reason with their anus.
Back then $1=#187
Now $1 = #450

Anything tinubu tell them na wetin them dae believe.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
From the same Obaseki that has never won his polling unit? Wonders shall soon end

they need to check your brain
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
uniqueboi1:

And your mumu afonja sense no let you reason the exchange rate at $30 and $120. Ode

haha haha haha!!! grin cheesy
see finishing for mrchineke

Cc: mrchineke

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
tonididdy:

An ignoramus asking an ignorant question.
Your leg or eyes dey pain you ni?
Travel and see
you're big fool. I'm from Edo state. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
Haha Abdul indeed
Oshiomole brother.
No wonder you are so pained and blinded.

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
tonididdy:

Haha Abdul indeed
Oshiomole brother.
No wonder you are so pained and blinded.
A man who promised 200,000 jobs in four years but couldn't provide a single pensionable job.

I hope you can now see how blind you are?
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
A man who promised 200,000 jobs in four years but couldn't provide a single pensionable job.

I hope you can now see how blind you are?
Obviously you are still blinded.
You and oshiomole never see anything.
Wait until we open the books of probes.
The entire Edo North will be calling for oshiomole head.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

haha haha haha!!! grin cheesy
see finishing for mrchineke

Cc: mrchineke

Anything tinubu tell them na so them go carry am out for head without verifying. Them no dae use their brains na why them be zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Babatunde7109(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2020
ghettokid1:
Forward Ever, Backward never.
https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1273981442616369153?p=v

Whether APC or PDP, Obaseki remains Obaseki. If he is a good man to the people of Edo, so be it. And if he's a bad governor to them, so be it. There is no single form integrity in the two parties, so no difference.

All Nigerian politicians are the same old, greedy set of people. They often change clothes - parties, and make it all look like they have moved from being super rich to being a pauper. The clothes change not the body in them. A man can change where he sleeps, but, definitely, he cannot change who sleeps. So they should save us all these defection stories; nothing has changed.

However, its not as though he has changed his party ideology just to promote the interest of the Edo people, but only to protect his own interest - to continue being the governor, staying put in power. Why should they involve us in this 'drama of secrets exposure' of theirs. If changing party won't give room for u to ensure good governance in Edo state, then we don't care. Period.

Abeg, the COVID-19 issue is far more important than this drama of shame! Make dem shift...
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by BiafraforTrump: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2020
AntonVince:

Buhari and his APC have already borrowed more than they could ever make from oil, even if it sold for $200/barrel.
Our total indebtedness today is a whopping N33trillion!

...and what about the revenue accruing from the APC government's multiple exploitative taxations; and the savings from fuel subsidy removal?
Be wise bro, and stop defending this utterly incompetent government.

So you don't know Yorubas are very foolish people. They are born that way.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 4:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Hungry Nigerians always follow men and women who are in the kitchen at every given time.
Hunger can cause a person to eat his enemy's food.
I prophesy and blind the spirit of hunger from the life of every Nigerian who has lost the capacity to think right as a result of penury politicians have subjected him or her to.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by pretyval: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Sannisege:
you yourself are not even sure of seeing tomorrow. Get sense

Is anyone who is? The question is when it comes will you be ready? I'm guessing no cos you will be too busy protecting the same people destroying the future of the country.... Me no go abuse you!
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
tonididdy:

Obviously you are still blinded.
You and oshiomole never see anything.
Wait until we open the books of probes.
The entire Edo North will be calling for oshiomole head.
can you tell few of obaseki's achievements? Obaseki's achievement in Edo state is fighting godfatherism.
Please, be kind to respond to my question.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
can you tell few of obaseki's achievements? Obaseki's achievement in Edo state is fighting godfatherism.
Please, be kind to respond to my question.
Yes that's his achievement... Same achievement oshiomole was recognized for...

... So now move on.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by LLMG: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
You just wrote about yourself and your generation. You are simply shameless.
Wasky101:

Woeful u and your kinsmen are collecting npower, woeful your mama collect trader moni, them start to dey give your pikin food that u cant provide at home in school, woeful train transportation is been revamped.
You know some of us haven't forgotten in the past who used to benefit from government intervention funds from 99-2015.
Jimoh Ibrahim dey hail you
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Zahga: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
He's getting slightly more handsome...

He be like say PDP fit am cheesy
Fine or no fine he will feed ur generation just with the cash from his wallet
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by sunnyflakes(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cowards die many times without before their time. Obaseki is certainly not a coward. Win or lose he would become the man of the match for daring to challenge Godfatherism which is the worst problem in Africa, as It breeds diversion of public for servicing the Godfather and his several appendages. God bless Obaseki. In Oshiomole's words 'no man is God'.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by sunnyflakes(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
Where are you in Edo state let me see you and open ur eyes since they are blind to the good works Obaseki is doing to upgrade the state. I am in Benin reply if you are gamed. We must all put our hands on deck to stop Godfathers from being overbearing.
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by TheChameleon: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zahga:

Zahga to his useless father:
Fine or no fine he will feed ur generation just with the cash from his wallet
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Zahga: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=90890422][/quote] Stupidity at it's peak
Re: Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) by Wasky101: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2020
LLMG:
You just wrote about yourself and your generation. You are simply shameless.
Where is the lie I what I typed, can you debunk any of those claims.
Nothing personal bro just the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.