Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP (47150 Views)

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shut up you dirty Lagosian. Obaseki was ambushed by Oshiomhole because he refused to share the state resources with him. Edos are with Obaseki anywhere he goes
tesppidd:
Only God knows how much of Edo billions Obaseki shared and would still share to actualize this move.

PDP bosses don cash out big time on top Edo allocation.

Mumu Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by boookworm: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Edo is not Lagos.

Obaseki is not ambode.

Cowardice is not wisdom

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by topboss: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Problem with Oshiomole is Tinubu.

He is preparing Tinubu for 2023 and putting people in place for Tinubu.

That is wat is causing all this problem.

Obaseki certificate has been confirmed.
He is an educated man, we all know that, forget Oshiomole propaganda and witchhunt.

If them leave Oshiomole the next Gov he will have problem with is Ondo.

Is that how to be chairman?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by chris259(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Only God knows how much of Edo billions Obaseki shared and would still share to actualize this move.

Mumu Nigerians.
Nonsense comment!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by promotervickky(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:

Mumu Nigerians.

Don't be childish please it's annoying, everybody is a thief to people like you, that is what you people said to Jonathan, and now buhari!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by BeauBragner: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
The newly adopted Son of the pigs... grin grin

Note : PDP NWC Gave Obaseki Wavier.

APC NWC Gave IZE- IYAMU Wavier.....But Confused Obasidiotu, son of the PIGS said NO only the NEC can give IYAMU Wavier...

Is Obaseki not Obasidiotu?

E pain am..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by legitnow: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ize iyamu pdp
Obaseki apc

Ize iyamu apc
Obaseki pdp

Fantabulous

It is fair to conclude Edo is PDP.

This is y I will never write PDP off.

Both candidates now are PDP.

If Atiku can defeat Buhari in Edo, then Obaseki made a right move.

Before that, GEJ defeated Buhari in Edo, under Oshiomole watch.

Sokoto is PDP, and PDP is an option for a Northern president in 2023.

E get plenty people in Edo that are waiting for PDP to take over the state.

They want to join their other SS brothers but i know APC will repeat another Imo State on top their head.

APC is a lawless party for agbero like Kabaka. gudnite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYytHsA4eY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Welcome back to PDP family.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by hotplate: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
At least he was sincere unlike Ize iyamu that said he was coming in to APC to help resolve the crisis time reach na him first go buy form..
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Harunabisanti(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
God knows the best
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by MAMBALIAN(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] MATCH ON SIR NOTHING THE HAPPEN
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by martineverest(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
paymentvoucher:
The downfall of Obaseki
lol.. even Nigeria military can't rig that election for apc

Edo is now history in edoland

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by bluediesel03: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
He's a political prostitute, he will still decamp back, after all he was in PDP before.
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some of you who are Edolites who are saying nice move will not vote on that day. Your vote is on Nairaland. All the thugs of edo state Obaseki has offended them all so he need to import thugs to do the dirty job for him. Will the thugs also correct his educational problems. That is another discussion for another day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Biodun1929(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
gentiboy:
Politics in Nigeria, very funny.

The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki has finally spoken on his defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP.

Obaseki, in a statement seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, revealed that his new membership of the PDP was to enable him contest for a second term as Governor of the State. He stated that he plans to continue good governance and sustainable development for the state.

"I have officially joined the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria to advance my ambition to seek re-election as Governor of Edo State."

"I, as always, remain committed to engendering good governance and sustainable development of our dear state," he stated.

POLITICS NIGERIA earlier reported that Obaseki's exit from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC came as a result of his disqualification from contesting the party's primaries.

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-obaseki-speaks-on-defection-to-pdp-reveals-plan/

Lol! This your pic is quite funny.
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by emeone: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Welcome to our great party..
Ur still the fucking governor!

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice move
A man with balls
Am beginning to suspect that this obaseki is a real niggarrr
Just like wike the real niggarrr
One step at a time

Softly softly catchee monkey

The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

Although Oshiomhole nor be eiye
But obaseki must clip that guy wings

I still nor forget your quote o
OBASEKI will Bleep oshio twice a day ..
Let's see how that goes

But oshio baba has bleeped him out of APC

And he will still be bleeped twice a day .. cuz na APC go still win lass lass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by golddare: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Governor of Edo State, Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki has finally spoken on his defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP.

Obaseki, in a statement seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, revealed that his new membership of the PDP was to enable him contest for a second term as Governor of the State. He stated that he plans to continue good governance and sustainable development for the state.

"I have officially joined the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria to advance my ambition to seek re-election as Governor of Edo State."

"I, as always, remain committed to engendering good governance and sustainable development of our dear state," he stated.

POLITICS NIGERIA earlier reported that Obaseki's exit from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC came as a result of his disqualification from contesting the party's primaries.

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-obaseki-speaks-on-defection-to-pdp-reveals-plan/

I would have preferred another party but politically he needs the votes of the PDP. Goodluck to the best rigger.
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
What will happen to PDP party loyalist/members who have been working day and night for the actualisation of their preferred governorship candidate.

Obaseki just joined because he has money to spend.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Sannisege: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
LudaChriz:
Good!

Edo people should rise to the defense of Obaseki and send Oshiohmole to political retirement. The slavery going on in Lagos must not be allowed to happen in the great Benin Kingdom
Mumu is Oshiomole contesting any elections?
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Aforxzy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
So he isn't beaten by the rains, he threw away the broom and grab an umbrella. Hope the umbrella is strong enough to withstand the wind. I dey watch.
Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by ecnuel: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
Nice Move Mr Governor... But there are more than 20 People in that hall, and that is against your executive order... What will happen now that you are the one going against the order you were so busy warning people not to against.. Will there be any punishment?

Were you there? Or do you have another picture where you got your figures from?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by m140(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:

Mumu Nigerians.
Asin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by AdaoraNK(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
Nice Move Mr Governor... But there are more than 20 People in that hall, and that is against your executive order... What will happen now that you are the one going against the order you were so busy warning people not to against.. Will there be any punishment?

Was the crowd up to those that attended late Abba Kyari's burial?

What the response of the presidency concerning those that attended the burial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by sleekpro(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:

I did not see any #20people. anywhere,
I can only see #11people.

Pls ohanaeze am I right??.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Burna440(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na the main election I Dey wait for jare

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by shacks99(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
This man Obaseki is nothing but a failure. The way he treated the entire 14 house of assembly members representing a whole lot of people. Nigerian politics sha !

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by Jack500: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
LudaChriz:
Good!

Edo people should rise to the defense of Obaseki and send Oshiohmole to political retirement. The slavery going on in Lagos must not be allowed to happen in the great Benin Kingdom

Yet, with the so called slavery,Lagos is 70 times better than your Benin, some of u need psychiatric evaluation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by NamuNamumallam: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
tesppidd:

Mumu Nigerians.
Guy stop crying more than the bereaved. Na your money? Na tissue paper, Oshiomhole and iyamu they use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP by seanfer(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
sleekpro:

I did not see any #20people. anywhere,
I can only see #11people.

Pls ohanaeze am I right??.

The Video is on Youtube for you to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Forgotten Facts : The Three Day War Between Nigeria And Chad. / See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.