Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP (45669 Views)

Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Great2017: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
JAMO84:
There's a reason why Mr 3 credit, 3 pass waited this long before joining the Poverty Development Party, he knew his only chance of reelection lies with the APC.

I'd love to see how someone who couldn't win his local government would defeat the combination of Oshiomole and Ize - Iyamu, complete with Federal might!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Atleast, his 3 credits has transformed him into a national brand that is the envy of any father. What has your 9 Excellents turned you into? And if you are yet to surpass his achievements within and outside government, the joke and mockery are really on you.

So, you are banking on Federal might. Your party and your candidate are no longer popular anymore.

Well, the violence and bloodshed you are wishing my dear state shall come back to you.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by fydence: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
JAMO84:
There's a reason why Mr 3 credit, 3 pass waited this long before joining the Poverty Development Party, he knew his only chance of reelection lies with the APC.

I'd love to see how someone who couldn't win his local government would defeat the combination of Oshiomole and Ize - Iyamu, complete with Federal might!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
after talking in the nansense

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by BERNIMOORE: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
No You ARE DONE CRYING... Sorry for losing Edo

Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
walichenko:

Lol he’s just hustling now
grin cheesy
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by zoedew: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
APC just made itself more unpopular than ever in Edo and the SS due to leadership that thinks little of the followers! When you move up in life let others also come up and bloom. In your old their feathers will provide you shelter!
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nickymezor(f): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm, I hope a diff party wins...APC n PDP are the same .
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by VirginFinder: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
These ones are Rreactors while Pmb is always Sshocked!

Shout out to our politicians!

grin grin
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by zoedew: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Great2017:

Atleast, his 3 credits has transformed him into a nationa brand that is the envy of any father. What has your 9 Excellents turned you into? And if you are yet to surpass his achievements within and outside government, the joke and mockery are really on you.

So, you are banking on Federal might. Your party and your candidate are no longer popular anymore.

Well, the violence and bloodshed you are wishing my dear state shall come back to you.

Which Federal might? The times are changing for the better. All the thugs they rely on will be tossed out the window on the Election Day by people power. If the people want you then you are in but if otherwise you’ll roast! Shaibu is no pushover!
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by SarkinYarki: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

By complete Federal might you mean shameless rigging ko?
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Obaseki should not listen to that two face called momodu infact he should send him back that good luck he sent to him sad

What do you expect? He is a typical afonja with two face; an agent for APC pretending to be supporting him. These afonjas I swear don't have sense.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Globalistic(f): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
PDP member only for the next three months after that na Kirikiri get u.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nwaonyishi69: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oba....obase..... Obasekiii!!! Ooh yeahhh!!!! It is a a a goooal. What a clinical dribble, and tiefnubu and his co-travelers are still on the ground. This is a block buster shot, by the defender of the people; Godsent Obaseki. What a goal. The way it stands now, with thirty seconds to go, it is Obaseki, playing from the pdp flank 2 and tiefnubu/oshi-omo-ole team, from the apeshit flank 1. Everybody is now waiting for the referee's final whistle. What a match?
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by enonche85(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Same way federal might helped APC in Zamfara & Bayelsa abi?.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by tonididdy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
ODJ124:
let's see how this election goes...
but I believe APC is gonna win ....
APC will win... If Edo people do not come out to vote otherwise forget this federal might ish... It doesn't work with Edo, never has

#Edo_is_not_lagos
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
3 credits, 3 passes,,,,, angry

But, he would be Mr 9 Excellents under APC

I hate politics with perfect hatred cool
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by smallsmall: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2020
bookson:
Governor with a lion heart.. Welcone sir to the party for the people. FTC? Moderators, I beg where can I claim my entitlement. I cannot come and waste this chance.

When you see a man as desperate as Obaseki, running to flock with the Devils, you know that he has no conviction, just a man of the belly

Lass Lass, Iyamu will win, Edo people dont fall for this sort of desperation.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Obaseki should not listen to that two face called momodu infact he should send him back that good luck he sent to him sad

grin lolzzz coming from him, the 'good luck dear governor' even has a sarcastic undertone.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by stayclearofme: 2:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Dyke15:
I swear d kind maturity wey dey PDP is best to none. 4+4 is d slogan now. Any idiot against it can go nd lick high tension
Una mumu no be here? What maturity? Same people switching party.....I weep for all of you...una suffer never start.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by nickxtra(m): 4:14am On Jun 20, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Sifia pains for Yoruba Moslems.

Obaseki, Izy and Oshomole couldn't stop PDP from winning Edo at the presidential.

PDP has strong presence in Edo already and with Obaseki moving with part of the original APC it is already a walk in the park.

Kwankwaso did it in Kano, Tambuwal in Sokoto, Atiku in Adamawa. We will do it in Edo also.
PDP strength in Edo was highly depleted when the Pastor Ize Iyamu and his teeming supporters from Edo South left it; Jarret Tenebe from Edo North left; Dan Orbih disengaged from it; Hon. Patrick Ikhariale left from Edo Central; Engr. Abubabar Momoh from Edo North left it and many more. Watch the trashing PDP will receive from APC in Edo State.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by divineappo(m): 4:52am On Jun 20, 2020
why is obaseki looking at Okowa like that?

Are they both Gay?

Too much sense wil not kill me o
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by AdebayoL(m): 5:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Governor Obaseki took a right decision, I wish him good luck on his political endeavours. (Amen).
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Damoche10: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Corporate2020:
Even Atikuchukwu a.k.a. INEC Server? Wonders shall never end

Atiku the most celebrated desperado of ship-jumper of our time also celebrated Oba's movement.

Obaseki did the right thing....
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Risingblue008(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
yomi96:
Oshi omo ole has been humbled. The final nail on the APC(ALL PANDEMIC CONGRESS) coffin will come in november. WE TOLD THEM EDO IS NOT LAGOS, them no hear.

Esatko man look look look come talk say he wan rule Benin indigne for Benin again,,,abah,,
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Luckyb1212: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Edo state all d way, kudos to Godwin Obaseki for his brave heart and never die spirit, Edo indigine no dey carry last.
We shall get to the promise land, PDP all d way
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Richygold21(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2020
GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO MORE TO CREATE AWARENESS ON COVID 19.. RATHER THAN POLITICS!! I VOTE FOR HOUSE TO HOUSE MANDATORY INSPECTION AND SAMPLE COLLECTION IF WE ARE READY TO FIGHT THIS VIRUS!!! LOOK AT THE RATE OF INFECTIONS IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY LAGOS!!! IS HIGLY ALARMING.. AT THIS POINT IN TIME LETS LEAVE POLITICS A SIDE AND FACE THIS HEALTH HAZARD.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by MrCurious: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
hammer3:

SLAVERY IS A TERRIBLE THING, I WISH THE GOOD PEOPLE OF YORUBA SPEEDY LIBERATION, FROM THEIR OPPRESSORS.

Looooollll. Yoruba are the most librated tribe in nigeria..

We don't need you forever-ipob wailers to sympathize for us when there's nothing wrong with us. We are enjoying our government. We love our region. cool

Na your type go talk say Yoruba land no good, but prefer to live and die on a Yoruba soil. Such hypocrisy undecided

Out of Top 6 states with the lowest poverty rate, 5 are yoruba states. Why can't it be dominated by ipob states which you so claimed to practice the best form of politics (zero godfatherism)?
So please shove your own shitty advices up your assss

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by earnit2: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
oh
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by EmekaA125(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
How far my brother. Internet never forget. Shameless losers. Ndi ori
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by JAMO84: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
EmekaA125:

How far my brother. Internet never forget. Shameless losers. Ndi ori
Result neva comot, you don dey shout like China phone
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Mecka: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2020
abitex577:
Oshomole never saw this coming... a sitting governor in Nigerian politics is never a feather weight, that office can arm-twist even.
the presidency, Wike’s election says it all.
Re: Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP by Mecka: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2020
abitex577:
Oshomole never saw this coming... a sitting governor in Nigerian politics is never a feather weight, that office can arm-twist even.
the presidency, Wike’s election says it all.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.