Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Please ignore the post - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please ignore the post (393 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Loan Amount Not Yet Specified Please Ignore Rumours Online / N-power: Please Ignore Deployment Image In Circulation / Please ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please ignore the post by djfbn: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please ignore the post.
Re: Please ignore the post by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
djfbn:

Do you have enough money? Do you have everything you've been dreaming of? Are you happy with how your life is going? If the answer is 'Yes', then just don't waste your time and close this page.
Those who answered 'No', go on reading. I'll tell you how to quit your annoying full time job and start earning 150,000 or 250,000 Naira in just 4 days, from the comfort of your home. Click the link below to get started
���

https://bornland..com/2020/06/how-i-earned-65000000-naira-to-buy-car.html
you no get sense walahi.
You are even on . Com ordinary 15-20k to design website you no get and you want teach person how to make how much again?

3 Likes

Re: Please ignore the post by Enskynelson(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
you no get sense walahi.
You are even on . Com ordinary 15-20k to design website you no get and you want teach person how to make how much again?
You bad gan! grin
Re: Please ignore the post by OYENIYIJK: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
hmmmmmmmm. I dey reason your Matter

Re: Please ignore the post by Slickest(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
you no get sense walahi.
Lol, no mind am, he just listened to a motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Please ignore the post by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Motivational speakers be like

"I'm a beans and bread activist. If you invest in beans and bread ehn, even Buhari sef go support you" grin

65milla ko, 65naira ni
Re: Please ignore the post by Numero9: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Motivational speakers can make one believe he can harvest rice after planting beans!

This OP is stupid! 65m na beans
Re: Please ignore the post by nnatobryno(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal / First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting For Web Developer Nationwide.Don't miss out / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.