Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Microsoft Online Labs - Hands-on Practical Labs Are Now Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Microsoft Online Labs - Hands-on Practical Labs Are Now Available (288 Views)

Solana Labs Reveals Details On Upcoming Smartphone Saga Web3 Kit / In Nigeria, A New Flying Labs Takes Flight / Yeyo Labs Turns Firearms Into Headphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Online Labs - Hands-on Practical Labs Are Now Available by newcreatio(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some years ago, being an IT professional needing to practice your trade was going to cost you a lot. To practice ordinary how to network two laptops, you needed two laptops. Haha.

Try to imagine trying to scale that to 3 or 4 laptops. Where would you get money to buy 3 or 4 laptops? Okay maybe you said let me borrow laptops from my friends and use it to practice, will they give it? No they didn't.

To network computers, you also needed hubs, or switches, and even in some cases routers, and internet connection. All these were difficult to achieve.

Today, that problem still exists, but the solution is called Virtual Machines. With virtualization came the ability to have one laptop of your own, that has enough processor power, enough RAM, and enough storage. Through virtualization technology you can now have 3 other computers in your laptop that you can network and practice with.

But there was another problem again. You needed to know the step by step of how to network, configure, troubleshoot and administrate whatever you were studying or trying to practice. The solution is Microsoft Hands-On Labs.

Today, due to the pandemic, the prices of these labs have come down drastically. If you need to see a demonstration of how these labs work, and how you can access them, visit https://joancross.net/courses

Or you can chat me up on WhatsApp on +2348061572794 for a free test drive. cool cheesy grin

Here are some screenshots of how the labs environment look like.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Vizio Sound Bar. Sold / Iphone 8+ 64gb Gold Available At 120k SOLD / I Need An Internet Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.