Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 (416 Views)

Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by TellMagazine(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
"I am prepared to provide leadership that will lead this party to victory" - Obaseki
Full speech by the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki at the state secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as he formally joined the party on Friday, June 19, 2020

Mr. Chairman, members of the state committee of PDP, teeming supporters and members of PDP, I am here this afternoon to inform you that upon my resignation from the All Progressives Congress, I have now decided having consulted very widely within the state and across the country to become a member of PDP. The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in my view has demonstrated and has shown that it is a party that is rooted in democratic practices; a party that believes in justice and fairness, a party that respects its members. Today is not a day I will make a speech; you will hear from me soon. Today, I’m here to go through the formalities of registering as a member of this great party. I know, I understand fully well the implications of this decision. I know that upon taking up membership of this party, I automatically become the leader of this party in the state. That is the constitution; I read it thoroughly last night and I want to assure all of you that I am prepared to provide leadership. I am prepared to provide leadership that will lead this party to victory, and I’m provide leadership that will not only put PDP in office in Edo State, but as the ruling party in Edo State, we will make sure that the level of progress, the level of growth and the level of participation in the political system by our people is unrivaled in this country. I am very, very happy to be here. The reception I have received since I drove in here has been ecstatic. The energy I see in this party is the kind of energy I require to take Edo to the...Click the link below to read full speech.
https://tell.ng/i-am-prepared-to-provide-leadership-that-will-lead-this-party-to-victory-obaseki/

Re: Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
I laugh in Swahili. Abi no be the same wine dem wan put for another bottle?
Re: Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by phemy36(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Welcome on board sir
Re: Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by Lilcraze(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Man like Obaseki wink wink

Coward like ambode tongue tongue tongue

PDP remain strong, even if obaseki no win, he won the fight over godfatherism

Ambode right now

Re: Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by Realadey(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Same old people recycling themselves
Re: Obaseki's Full Speech As He Formally Joins PDP Friday, June 19, 2020 by MightySparrow: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Horlayhemy:
I laugh in Swahili. Abi no be the same wine dem wan put for another bottle?
Yeah, old wine in renewed bottle of different shape. godfatherism must die for dividend of democracy to be delivered to the nigerian citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Governor Akeredolu’s SSG Resigns (Letter) / Akwa Ibom State NMA Elects New State Exco / Most Of The NDDC Contracts Are Awarded To National Assembly Members- Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.