Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again (22596 Views)

Tension As PDP Shifts NEC Meeting / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by bluecircle470: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
HeadNigga:
Obaseki will fly PDP's flag in the election... Shuaibu might not run with him. I will advice he sticks with Obaseki even if the PDP says he won't be his running mate. Senate dey...he is still young enough to be governor sometime in the future

Mumu ipob comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by authority2006(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

Its' don't matter, but his name will not be mentioned among Coward's like ****
Its visible to the deaf and audible to the blind that Edo state is not Lagos state even if the fight ends here

What is the difference because I couldn't see it? Ambode was defeated during the primary while Obaseki was screened out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by ZAWs: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
osazsky:
if it were u what would u have done as a governor.. what were his options...as a man u must stand as a man that's y we are not women...he had no option..to me he didn't do anything bad..if not for all his calculation starting from the house of assembly inauguration till date he would have been impeached by selfish apc miscreants. Atleast he fought obaseki oshiomole 1_1 they removed each other pls don't mention the Ambode way..thar one is the S.I unit of cowardice

Ambode left the stage when the ovation was still loud.
He'll better leave than facing a monumental embarrassment.
What if Obaseki loses?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Olatomiwami(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Lolzzz..... All these strategies are in a bid to flog APC commot for Edo state. PDP are not Joking oooo. I can see so much interests from the PDP bigwigs in Edo state. If PDP captures Edo, APC should just forget 2023.

No strategies, just enough time to cajole the 3 old aspirants, Obasek will cough out millions so asuage them, else yawa go gas, same money he lied is keeping for Edolites, trust politicians at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by muykem: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Federal government should delay FAAC till after their primary because that's the reason for postponement.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Olatomiwami(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Corporate2020:

What percentage of Nigeria is Edi State? Is Edi State registered voters up to Elimosho LG registered voters? Stop deceiving yourself

U deh mind Edo is not Lagos crew grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by MrPaul2: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
authority2006:

What is the difference because I couldn't see it? Ambode was defeated during the primary while Obaseki was screened out.
Are you for real? Do you know what's call fight. You think they will not have sleeplessness because of his defection to PDP? At least before they succeed there was a great battle. Only weakly will not understand this. Its possible he will emerge the winner. Do you think if he win, the fight was worth it?

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Olatomiwami(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
zoedew:

And that is what mean folks who think they rule the world get! Just imagine APC now out of the SS totally! Strangely it appears to not mean much to them!!

Before nko? What's their total population with SE combined, APC just need 25% in each zone, part of what killed the Atikulooters grin
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by authority2006(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

Are you for real? Do you know what's call fight. You think they will not have sleeplessness because of his defection to PDP? At least before they succeed there was a great battle. Only weakly will not understand this. Its possible he will emerge the winner. Do you think if he win, the fight was worth it?

Thanks for the insult. How is he emerging as a winner? Being a rabble rouser doesn't win election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Dansuqi: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
zoedew:

And that is what mean folks who think they rule the world get! Just imagine APC now out of the SS totally! Strangely it appears to not mean much to them!!

Totally out how? Will it stop them from getting the needed 25%? You talk as if apc won't get any vote there
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by ofiko123(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Because of obaseki I guess..
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Salvador1: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZAWs:
The full definition of corruption is PDP.
Look at how Obaseki is wasting Edo money on these hungry thieves already, as nothing interests Secondus and his cohorts more than this open corruption personified conspiracies.
Atiku tried it and he's been hibernated with pains and unending grief.
Now Obaseki is toeing on same path.
Well Goodluck to him.
this una propaganda has failed

Look for another tactic.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Too much drama
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by adisabarber(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
HeadNigga:
Obaseki will fly PDP's flag in the election... Shuaibu might not run with him. I will advice he sticks with Obaseki even if the PDP says he won't be his running mate. Senate dey...he is still young enough to be governor sometime in the future

Very correct
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
ZAWs:

Ambode left the stage when the ovation was still loud.
He'll better leave than facing a monumental embarrassment.
What if Obaseki loses?
its not obaseki that is embarrassed here rather oshiomole and apc. Y didn't Ambode embarrass Tinubu
Tinubu...Ambode leave ur office this week
Ambode..ok sir..I am on my way to the village..

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Kofoshii(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by kollinz1234(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
jacoik:
most handsome? can you meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today let me confirm
grin
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Salvador1: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Totally out how? Will it stop them from getting the needed 25%? You talk as if apc won't get any vote there
this is your third moniker
Mr senatordave
Continue OK till you win a medal as the highest number of moniker in seun's forum.

Na so u go dey calculate, adding and subracting till your data finish and you will go and borrow another data.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Just pray that confusion should not be shifted from APC to PDP because this postponement of primary can not be strategy but unacceptable ideology from members of the party. You can't just come and float our flag party just like that when we have the same ambition like you. This is the controversy. The reason PDP is more matured in their dealings is that they fight themselves in secret and the same time settle themselves with the public knowing. APC is like prostitutes that is not ashamed of what the public will say. They fight themselves in the open market for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by mrkings84(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2020
It's obvious Obaseki is gonna contest in PDP. But they need to carefully study the cert issues to be sure it's not gonna go the way of David Lyon of Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by smallsmall: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2020
authority2006:
Shift as many times as possible, it's still going to end in defeat for you

I dont like Oshiomole but Obaseki is not different from Oshiomole because it was the same "Godfatherism of Oshiomole", that brought Obaseki into Power, so he should just stop pretending to be fighting for the people.
Obaseki will still lose this election, if he likes, let him go and join the Republican Party in America.

It is just surprising that PDP that told us it is "reformed" and no longer the thief we used to know, is the one shifting elections and granting waivers for someone who was kicked out fo the APC to are trying to better!

So, if Obaseki was not kicked out fo the APC, the PDP cannot, in the last four years, IDENTIFY ONE qualified person to fly their flag and win Edo State for them?
That is a shame and a confirmation that PDP is stil the same rogues that we used to know.

Parties like KOWA, SDP, etc should up their game so that we can get rid of these two Satanic parties, especially the PDP.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by smallsmall: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Just pray that confusion should not be shifted from APC to PDP because this postponement of primary can not be strategy but unacceptable ideology from members of the party. You can't just come and float our flag party just like that when we have the same ambition like you. This is the controversy. The reason PDP is more matured in their dealings is that they fight themselves in secret and the same time settle themselves with the public knowing.
APC is like prostitutes that is not ashamed of what the public will say. They fight themselves in the open market for the whole world to see.

You are very correct in the bold analysis!
APC has really messed up but the it is not just that they are Prostitutes, they are led by a very Evil and wicked, TRAFFICKER of Prostitutes.
That deaf thing in Aso Rock is intentionally allowing that party to fractionalise because a good Party leader( that is his Title) will not just go and hide and watch the party destroy itself.
Its like a Father just sitting down and watching TV all day when he is hearing that three of his Children are chasing each other with knives and Dagger.
If he keeps quiet and is unconcerned, that means he is intentionally hoping they would kill themselves.
One must then wonder what is the gain of such father, if not that he has sired children by another woman and wants these ones to kill and destroy themselves, so he can now move-on with the other woman.

Buhari wants the Presidency to remainin the North, through the PDP (maybe through Atiku), that is why he is encouraging the APC to self-destruct.
People like Tinubu have been fooled.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Akolawole(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
If PDP captures Edo, APC should just forget 2023.

What is their voting strength of Edo?

APC lost in Presidential elections in 2015 and 2019 so their votes is IRRELEVANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by smallsmall: 2:13am On Jun 20, 2020
[i][/i]
osazsky:
who was the FG.....kyari...new fg Buhari.. he is not coming back and has nothing to lose.. Aisha heat alone is an enoff for him...he will just say I am old I am not coming back let power return to the north...I have nothing to lose or gain el rufia is ur new president in 2023 leave with it. Amaechi vice...we control Nigeria from Oba palace we are the binis we own the land

Are you saying Hell Rufai will decamp from APC to PDP and get the Presidential ticket over Atiku? shocked

or Hell Rufai will win that Presidency on the platform of APC, the same APC you said Buhari is no longer interested in and he will get the vote of the South West, to win that election? shocked grin grin

Eitherway, your analysis is Beer Parlour GRADE. You are still a Learner.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by sureEbh: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2020
PDP is trying so hard to avoid any mistake that may raise any legal battle or disqualification of their candidate by INEC. So in my opinion, the extension is simply to allow PDP inform INEC 7days to the new date fixed for the primary. Because the electoral act stipulates that parties must inform INEC atleast 7 days prior to a new date if they must shift their primaries. Moreover the new date must be within the stipulated time frame allowed for primaries.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by 77up(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2020
kollinz1234:
PDP should not mistake the quietness of a lion(APC) to be it's weakness. Over confidence is a problem anywhere. Right now they have the higher hand to win the election but if they continue this stupidity, then APC will explore loopholes and use it against them.

Meanwhile someone said I am one of the most handsome guy on nairaland. Is it true??
you might be one of them anyway sad
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by luluosas(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Strategy for winning the minds of the Edo people. I see Obaseki making a state broadcast to apologize to Edo people for the abysmal performance of Lucky Igbinedion during his PDP reigns. Anyway, may God help the best candidate to win
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Olumoses4u: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
HeadNigga:

PDP already allowed the obaseki/shaibu Ticket.
Philip will remain is deputy.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Olumoses4u: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
luluosas:
Strategy for winning the minds of the Edo people. I see Obaseki making a state broadcast to apologize to Edo people for the abysmal performance of Lucky Igbinedion during his PDP reigns. Anyway, may God help the best candidate to win

Oshiomole was the one who condemned Igbinadion Lucky administration. Those are old story's that won't matter anymore. The good people of Edo state are concerned about the no God father fight.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by zoedew: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

This is about who wins the election and controls the electoral space.
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by Dansuqi: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
zoedew:

This is about who wins the election and controls the electoral space.

Apc will still win and even if they lose edo,they will still get 25% in ss
Re: PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again by zoedew: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Apc will still win and even if they lose Edo State, they will still get 25% in ss
I'll be surprised if APC wins the 2020 Edo State guber elections. In Presidential elections, the personality of the candidate usually influences the choice the electorate makes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / #ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.