Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? (433 Views)

Get Your Sumec Firemen Inverter Aircondition At Dealer Rate & Save Extra 20,000 / IT'S EASY TO START EARNING 65K MONTHLY WITH JUST A CAPITAL OF N17,200 / For Capital Of 100000-900000 (NGN): What Business Can Start...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by Sabby1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please, I need suggestions on business or businesses I can venture into with a capital of about #20,000. I am one of the batch B stream 1 Corp members that passed out last month and I base in Abuja. I don't want to be idle and I want start earning while I wait for white collar job.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by godkiller(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sabby1:
Please, I need suggestions on business or businesses I can venture into with a capital of about #20,000. I am one of the batch B stream 1 Corp members that passed out last month and I base in Abuja. I don't want to be idle and I want start earning while I wait for white collar job.
Thanks in anticipation

You can venture into Forsage smart contract with 8,500 and be guaranteed a safe financial future.

Forsage is a platform that lets you acquire etherum easily.
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by godkiller(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sabby1:
Thanks in anticipation

You can venture into Forsage smart contract with 8,500 and be guaranteed a safe financial future.

Forsage is a platform that lets you acquire etherum easily.

0708 604 0907 contact me for further explanation.
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by Akwaig: 6:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Simply call this number and you will never look for any job any more. 08114758774
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by MzFetcher(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Sabby1:
Thanks in anticipation

Hi, have you been able to work something out
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by Sabby1(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
MzFetcher:

Hi, have you been able to work something out
No, not yet
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With A Capital Of About #20,000? by Sabby1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
If only you can start with Rat Poison then I would be highly ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

(1) (Reply)

Carport Car Park Cool Cover In Abuja 08147861472 / A Wide Variety Of Fence Grill Design Options Are Available To You, / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.