Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Are We To Pay Fire Fighters After They Are Done Putting Out The Fire? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are We To Pay Fire Fighters After They Are Done Putting Out The Fire? (434 Views)

Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene / House And Shop Burnt In Ede, Osun, Fire Fighters Motor Destroyed / Stop Putting Gas Cylinders Inside Kitchens, Burns Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We To Pay Fire Fighters After They Are Done Putting Out The Fire? by miketayo(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2020
My friends house caught fire after NEPA brought the light. Luckily no one was hurt. She called the fire service in Lagos, they came and put out the fire. After putting it out the requested for 200k for their service, she was able to negotiate it to 50k.
This is the first I m hearing of people paying the fire department after putting out fire, I want to know if it's legal and if it is was that the appropriate cost for it?
Re: Are We To Pay Fire Fighters After They Are Done Putting Out The Fire? by dayorich: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmm.
This one is serious.
Let the elders say something.

1 Like

Re: Are We To Pay Fire Fighters After They Are Done Putting Out The Fire? by SoftP(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2020
It’s morally right to appreciate them @ free will if you consider worthy enough.
But paying them for services is the responsibility of the govt; u have right to place them on record and report to appropriate authority for scrutiny

(1) (Reply)

3 Bed Bungalow With 1 Bedroom Flat Attached / IT WAS NICE WORKING WITH SPIDER / Home Appliances For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.