Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. (467 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by Emmahunk(m): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2020
WHOSE REPORT DO YOU BELIEVE?

This definitely is going to sound like one of those poorly written Nollywood scripts. Believe it or not, it is true and it happened to me!
As I write this post, seeing this day has brought reassurance that having faith in God is the best thing to happen to anyone alive! �
I am Igbo and we have this adage "that only a tree � hears that it would be cut down tomorrow and still stands in one place".
THE PROPHECY :
For starters, I am a firm believer in the word of God and the fact that God speaks to his servants and hears their supplications. 2nd Chr 20 : 20 explains it better and I really don't care who believes it or not.
Anyway, a few months ago I received a prophecy from a man of God whom I have never met in person up till this moment.
He had this to say after telling me some things that I could confirm.
" There is a grand plan to kill you. The plan has been concluded and it will come in one out of three ways. Accident, gunshot or Snake bite". I was really not bothered at first until he added. " To avert this, we must do this and that else, you will not live to see your next birthday". Quickly, I had retorted, 'God forbid! I reject it!
AND I DID NOTHING OUT OF ALL HE SAID BUT RATHER RAN TO GOD IN PRAYERS WITH UNREPENTANT FAITH.

NOW, DO YOU SEE WHY TODAY IS A GREAT DAY IN MY LIFE?
Rev Fr, Cletus, Rev Sam Iwuala, Pastor Fred Abiaka, Sis NG Udensi and Sis Esimaje Mabiaku and other men and women of God, I cannot thank you enough for standing in the gap.
You shall see good and nothing lesser than good in your lives. As you intervened for me in prayers, may God always intervene for you in all areas of your lives.
Fellow Nairalanders please join me in thanking God for contrary to the report of man, I am alive in the land of the living!
Happy birthday to me.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by Emmahunk(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Mods pls do the needful. No one should speak when God has not spoken.
Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Why did you create this thread space? I don't get it! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by gentlestdude(m): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2020
This God
Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by Tomiwa69(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2020
gentlestdude:
Seems this God favors everyone except me, I'm going to be burning my bible soon.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by kingxsamz(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
One idiot prophesied that MJBOLT( an atheist) would die before 2020, MJBOLT is still alive and well despite being an atheist. And the idiot who made the prophecy deactivated his account.
Can you now see that you've been worrying over nothing?
There's no god anywhere that's willing to protect you.
What kind of god would that make it if it can protect you and at the same time abandon these helpless kids?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
kingxsamz:
One idiot prophesied that MJBOLT( an atheist) would die before 2020, MJBOLT is still alive and well despite being an atheist. And the idiot who made the prophecy deactivated his account.
Can you now see that you've been worrying over nothing?
There's no god anywhere that's willing to protect you.
What kind of god would that make it if it can protect you and at the same time abandon these helpless kids?

These unbelieving children are not praying to god with enough faith nor are they praying hard enough.
Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by olaleye1355(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
gentlestdude:
Seems this God favors everyone except me, I'm going to be burning my bible soon.

Boss If you’re truly willing to find God. He is not in the Bible. He is not in the churches or mosque or your “places of worship”. He has no special people. He only recognizes those that recognize Him as their own very life. Your “I AM” is the I AM!

Please feel free to call me or chat me on WhatsApp and we may discuss practical spiritual applications to real life problems.
Re: Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. by Nephilim: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emmahunk:
Mods pls do the needful. No one should speak when God has not spoken.
mod should do the needful? Are you OK! You better keep praying rather than looking for cheap popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet in court : Update On Sotitobire Missing Baby / Attend Catholic Mass With O’sanctus App / His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.