Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Spectranet Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spectranet Issue (497 Views)

Which Is Better Betweeen Smile,, Spectranet And Swift In Internet Connection / Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service? / Spectranet Modem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Issue by majortwild(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Pls who here uses spectranet becuz i am tired i have full network coverage but since last week I cant even browse like i literally get 1.2kb/s this is bad It jst keeps shaking but my network coverage is complete bars but i cant browse i hv called their support countless times nothing Working out from them pls any help am using it on my phone av even reset the device
Re: Spectranet Issue by Thatkingcaleb: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Bro..I feel your pain.I have been using spectranet freedom mifi for about a year now...Just 3days ago,I noticed the alleged free unlimited night wasn't going through.. initially I thought it was the bad weather due to to the frequent rain at night..But no.i got frustrated and turned it off, only to turn it on around 7:00... and boom, browsing/downloading speed was back to normal...I think spectranet is messing with the bandwidth speed.They decrease it once it is 1:00am and increase it by 7:00am..The most annoying thing is that I can't even surf the web conveniently due to the internet speed that has been throttled to a 2GB network!!!
Re: Spectranet Issue by majortwild(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Thatkingcaleb:
Bro..I feel your pain.I have been using spectranet freedom mifi for about a year now...Just 3days ago,I noticed the alleged free unlimited night wasn't going through.. initially I thought it was the bad weather due to to the frequent rain at night..But no.i got frustrated and turned it off, only to turn it on around 7:00... and boom, browsing/downloading speed was back to normal...I think spectranet is messing with the bandwidth speed.They decrease it once it is 1:00am and increase it by 7:00am..The most annoying thing is that I can't even surf the web conveniently due to the internet speed that has been throttled to a 2GB network!!!

As am speaking to u now its frustrating me now i cant even browse like very annoying once its 12am dey shut down the speed to 1kb/s even whatspp no dey load but once its 6am close to 7am boom its back I call them almost every sec dey keep saying the same shit make i jst dey look dem first
Re: Spectranet Issue by majortwild(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Thatkingcaleb:

This will be the last time il use spectranet in my life i rather sub for Mtn or airtel with 10k and use it well at least dem go give me 40gb il use it well
Re: Spectranet Issue by sarahboone07: 2:03am On Apr 18
Please dont buy Spectranet for the sakeof your mental health
Re: Spectranet Issue by dhsfbi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18
Re: Spectranet Issue by dhsfbi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18
sarahboone07:
Please dont buy Spectranet for the sakeof your mental health
have been using Spectranet since early 2019 and apart from changing battery twice, I have no issue with their service.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Phone To Hit Markets In 12 Months. / Get Xmas Bell For Your Blogger Blog. / Gurus I Need Your Advice Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.