Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 (2385 Views)

Reg Toyota RAV4 2000 Model Available ��� / Toyota RAV4 2000 To 2007 Needed / Toyota Rav4 2000 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 1:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I have this Rav4 2000 that I would like to dispose of at a decent rate but folk werent very forthcoming months before the pandemic started. I just want to sell the car as I do not need it because I still servive it when I don't drive it. What would you do if you had the same issue? Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by EkoErrands: 1:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Use am open driving school

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by SamuelLoch: 2:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Could let your sibling drive it, prior to when you get a buyer

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by slimjohn2k5: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2020
God is telling you something. Listen
I know you are waiting for people that will ask how much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Kokomo: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:
Hi guys,

I have this Rav4 2000 that I would like to dispose of at a decent rate but folk werent very forthcoming months before the pandemic started. I just want to sell the car as I do not need it because I still servive it when I don't drive it. What would you do if you had the same issue? Thanks

Hello boss please can you bless my life with it for a token fee boss. Please

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 2:45am On Jun 20, 2020
You can talk to me in P if u mean business. Cheers!
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:
Hi guys,

You ddnt even post it on nairaland to sell... how can u have an online platform like nairaland and not try to take advantage of it.....
How much do U wanna sell, may be I can take it off you if it’s affordable and functioning well... don’t forget pictures and location though

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Kokomo: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:
You can talk to me in P if u mean business. Cheers!

Plwase share your phone number, here is mine on whatsap
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You ddnt even post it on nairaland to sell... how can u have an online platform like nairaland and not try to take advantage of it.....
How much do U wanna sell, may be I can take it off you if it’s affordable and functioning well... don’t forget pictures and location though
good shout at rudeness.
Below are the pictures

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by pistol: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Open towing van business

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:
good shout at rudeness.
Below are the pictures

Not bad.... Does it have AC...
How much and location or ur number so we can contribute the conversation from there

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by dicksonadams(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Interested too, please share your phone number

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
pistol:
Open towing van business
why wouldn't I. In fact I have started a vehicle towing business today. Na person wey u go take wahala finish u dey find.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Not bad.... Does it have AC...
How much and location or ur number so we can contribute the conversation from there
If you could leave Ur no I will sApp u. Location is ib.
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
dicksonadams:
Interested too, please share your phone number
If you could gimme your no I will sApp u. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laykonyde:

If you could leave Ur no I will sApp u. Location is ib.

080-2-931-6-8-90

What’s app me....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by sultaan(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jibiti loading

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Interested too, please share your phone number.

Yep. My no is 08165445923. U can hit me �
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jibiti loading

Sorry Mr South Sultan. What do u mean?
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by sultaan(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Laykonyde:
Jibiti loading

Sorry Mr South Sultan. What do u mean?

If you really have a car to dispose of, you could have given the car to your siblings, neighbor, or next girlfriend.

If you have a car for sale post in the autos section, when come to car talk with your explanation, it sounds fishy especially if you can't list is in auto section and put a link in this thread.
Some people asked you to dash them the car but you no answer their request

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2020
pistol:
Open towing van business
uncle calm down.What does rav4 want to tow?

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
If you really have a car to dispose of, you could have given the car to your siblings, neighbor, or next girlfriend.

If you have a car for sale post in the autos section, when come to car talk with your explanation, it sounds fishy especially if you can't list is in auto section and put a link in this thread.
Some people asked you to dash them the car but you no answer their request.

Mind u, my sib doesn't want the car. Why give it to a neighbour when the car can fetch me a few quid.
As with why I came here well, it seems u don't know, I'm new to Nairaland and I'm still learning the ropes. Not everyone is as fishy as u u know. And mind u, are people gonna pay me before they see what they are buying? Maybe u have paid someone for an item u didn't see in person but I don't rate Nigerians too lowly so I don't expect them to pay me for a car they haven't seen in person so why have u judged me too soon saying im a dodgy man?. Can u be positive for once � in your life time sir. Besides, how much is this old car gonna fetch me if someone is buying it, maybe a few hundreds of grand, so why do I need to be fishy to make only a few grand. Lol
And for those who asked me to give it for free what have they done to deserve a free car? How many cars have they given away. Can u answer my question Mr Finidi George?.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Carfreak966: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Please sell your car and get some money off it. Nothing is free in FreeTown.happy sales sir!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks boss!
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by doggedfighter(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
How much?
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Can u leave me your number so we can talk on sApp sir?
Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by sultaan(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Laykonyde:
Can u leave me your number so we can talk on sApp sir?

If you will like to sell it just list it in the auto section for sale with a price, trying to get people to call on the side when the car has not been listed for sale is not a normal sequence of action.
A lot of people have been swindled around here. It is not about me being positive but you going about it in unusual manner
List your car for sale in auto section for free and stop fishing for buyers on cartalk. Your response to my post should be a link from auto section with your car for sale, don't ask for numbers from other users

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Put it up for sale at 50K, and watch us fight over it.......... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2020
If you will like to sell it just list it in the auto section for sale with a price, trying to get people to call on the side when the car has not been listed for sale is not a normal sequence of action.
A lot of people have been swindled around here. It is not about me being positive but you going about it in unusual manner
List your car for sale in auto section for free and stop fishing for buyers on cartalk. Your response to my post should be a link from auto section with your car for sale, don't ask for numbers from other users.

Well, that's fair enough. I thought I mentioned already I'm still a novice on here so as soon as I saw car talk I popped on my ad. As per being fishy, na how much the car wan earn me wey I go come dey do konikoni? Dem wan offer me 2m ni wey go make me dey fishy. When I no dey breastfeed poverty.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by promotervickky(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello sir, is there any fault with the car?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Old Rav4 2000 by Laykonyde(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes there's fault because it's not brand new.

Change the nozzle, sort the 2 doors(13k) that aren't opening from within. And if u like paint am and if u like no paint am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / PRICE DROP TO 4.5M!!! 6 TYRES TIPPER FOR AN URGENT SALE. / Sienna, Pathfinder & Xterra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.