Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? (1713 Views)

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by Edopesin: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
edoairways:

Probably this is another phone I suppose

why did you crop out the time? grin cheesy

Screenshot the home screen with the time

modified
my guy don buy Xiaomi o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by edoairways: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Edopesin:

why did you crop out the time? grin cheesy

Screenshot the home screen with the time
Kkkk

2 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by Edopesin: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
edoairways:
Kkkk
I don tuale you na, how you see the phone
talk true since you don dey use Android you don get this kind feeling before

2 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by edoairways: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Edopesin:

I don tuale you na, how you see the phone

talk true since you don dey use Android you don get this kind feeling before
it is a nice phone I must say. I decided to give it a try after xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. I think the xiaomite should promote more of xiaomi then leave tecno to their fate. Like someone said, a good brand would always sell,it doesn't need advertisment. I have been using xiaomi for some time but decided to be silent however I had been supporting tecno because of the manner of approach from xiaomites

5 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by Edopesin: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
edoairways:

it is a nice phone I must say. I decided to give it a try after xiaomi Nigeria convinced me. I think the xiaomite should promote more of xiaomi then leave tecno to their fate. Like someone said, a good brand would always sell,it doesn't need advertisment. I have been using xiaomi for some time but decided to be silent however I had been supporting tecno because of the manner of approach from xiaomites

How can you admit that Xiaomi Nigeria convinced you and the device is a nice phone but we should leave tecno to their fate

You no want make people flex nice phone too? shuu!

3 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by edoairways: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Edopesin:

How can you admit that Xiaomi Nigeria convinced you and the device is a nice phone but we should leave tecno to their fate

You no want make people flex nice phone too? shuu!
If you want them to flex then advertise more xiaomi. Xiaomi note series has many functions unknown to many users

2 Likes

Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by bravesoul247(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
The only one coming to my mind is Camon 15
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by ryfoz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
dyfaze:

Will you hear the truth?.. To avoid the story that touches the heart. Add 7k and get urself rest of mind Redmi note 9S 4gb/64gb at 85k. Better still, you can buy infinix note 7 if you're a transsion fan. Nokia is good too but I will take Xiaomi over any other phones except iPhone

as if I know, there will always be someone saying add extra cash to buy dis or dat....kukuma tell him to goan steal grin
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by RealEzee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Research Xiaomi Huawei Samsung and Nokia, they should have great phones within your budget.
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2020
eki2000:
Buy Nokia 5.3, it's actually 78k now in Slot and enjoy monthly updates and android OS upgrade for 2 years.
I'll consider this.
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You can climb Mt Everest and shout..

AM not A TROLL at the top of your voice..

A CURSORY scroll through your past POSTS proves otherwise..

The ONLY thing you do is to go fishing on any Xiaomi mentions to TROLL on.. shocked

You are a SUPER TROLL..

Reminds me of one POCKET Lawyer..

Him of FAKE HUMILITY.. grin
lol I know he's a troll
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by skywalker240(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2020
ddjay:
Fmmmnnn
grin grin
Re: Best Budget Phone To Buy With 78k? by investigator007: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
you could get the camon 15, i would have said premier but that goes for about 95k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transsion Holdings Vs Other Chinese Brands. / Redmi 8 Finally Gets Voice Call Recorder In Latest Upgrade / Scared of Buying From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.