Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Money Is In People Physical Or Online Join This New Ying Networking Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Money Is In People Physical Or Online Join This New Ying Networking Business (291 Views)

How To Make ₦2000 To ₦5000 Daily Selling Other People's Physical Products / Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Money Is In People Physical Or Online Join This New Ying Networking Business by Queenlyz: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Hi friends �

Are a network marketer?, Or you are looking for a good network marketing company to join?

I know in network marketing the most challenging part of it is referral, sometime you work hard to refer you own but the people you bring may not do the same thing you did, this will make you stuck in one position which May not allow you to earn money, and everyone aim for doing business is to earn profit but if you end up not earning this becomes a lost for you.

Today we thank God� for giving people wisdom to solve the problem of referrals in network marketing, am about to share with you a company which you can have hundreds of downline under you without you referring anyone. This company has a single line plan which means everyone that join the company falls under one team which means if you register and activate your account anyone who register after you comes under you automatically globally and you start to grow from one level to another. I am super excited to be part of this amazing plaform that allows everyone to earn.

I believe you most be excited to ear this great news? I Joined and activate my account after two hours i login to my account and I saw 120 downline under me without referring anyone I was very very excited till now.
So you don't have any thing to worry about building you own team because we all are in one global team

Now there's no excuse for you not to have financial freedom. Kindly Click on the link below to position you self for earnings every week. I wish you all the best �����������
http://10dollarscrowd1.com/register?ref=Optimist
Re: The Money Is In People Physical Or Online Join This New Ying Networking Business by Queenlyz: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
�‍♂️Hello..Champion
���
I’m working with an international platform
Which I think of great interest to you. .��
Its called *10dollars Crowd 1 funding*������
�joining is 10$...a life time subscription

��������������������
Withdrawals are done through block chain wallet(which you would download after joining)
�Then directly to luno or Bank account

�� *Compensation plan* ��
Levels and earnings
1 level one $5
2 level two $7
3. Level three $20
4. Level four &48
5. Level five $80
��and it moves like that to level 20...

�we also have daily bonus of $4 and weekly bonus of 17$

��after every 4 weeks we share our companies profits as members. ..which mostly add up to 49$

��Earnings are in form of dollars ($) and anyone can join worldwide. �

������
Its a new platform which I think will be of great interest to you
��������������

Kindly if interested in this fantastic opportunity create an account with this link below ���

Watch this video for more info ➡️➡️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkLPDA59Gto

*#10dollars Crowd 1 Funding. ..its our time to earn Dollars�*
http://10dollarscrowd1.com/register?ref=Optimist
Kindly if interested inbox ..create a free account and reply the word ready. .
If not interested don't say a word�

Contact me for guide on registeration 080 thirty six two two six seventy

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Perfect Money,bitcoin,webmoney Skrill, Neteller Etc Instant / 6 Commandments Of Social Media Marketing / Have You Heard About The Fight Between Facebook And Namecheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.