Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park (15646 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by cryptotech: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Good development, these is what is expected from the south east governor, they should come together an develop their region, and stop blaming others...no one can stop you from developing except you stop yourself.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2020
HeadShot:

He can only deceive outsiders and people who didnt witness the tenure of sullivan...

This baboon deserves to be in jail not in government house...

Wasted eight years on propaganda.. Doing absolutely nothing
He knew he had nothing to offer that was why he started by submitting Enugu into the hands of God. He has successfully taken Enugu back. He only knows how to go round snap pictures and get busy doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by illiteratepmb: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2020
White elephant project.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Close to Okpara Square ?
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Audacious19(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, while returning from inspection tour of health facilities at General Hospital Oji-River, today, stopped over at the Unity Park Enugu, near Michael Okpara Square, to inspect the clearing work at the centre by the Enugu Clean Team, preparatory to planting of grasses and flowers and installation of park seats in diverse materials.

The park, formerly known as Forest Reserve, is witnessing massive interventions by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration, such as construction of artificial water pond and a roaring lion monument of about 30ft high and 60ft wide, to serve as tourist attraction and place for recreation and relaxation.

The Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi, joined the governor in the inspection.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! ##

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1186384115038485&id=100010007227700
ugwuanyi P.R media are you also aware that your governor has not paid primary school teachers for the past 5 months over minuim wage issues?
Are you also aware that he isn't paying any parastata office this minimum wage? Are you also aware that he is threaning withdraw secondary school teachers salary, are you also aware that the primary health care workers haven't been paid for 2 months? This was never a thing with Sullivan. You will never post stuffs like this for the sake of humanity nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Passionate1(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Just 1 park. I dey expect to see 200 parks. .
Some fools dey rejoice right now. .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by BonPatrick(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Sir please I am not his supporter but saying he has done nothing is totally a lie.
I am in nsukka and I withness what he did but to my expectations. He is trying
Nonybb:
This man is full of propaganda. He has achieved nothing in Enugu state. Forget all these media hype

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by BonPatrick(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2020
I totally disagree with you okezie ikeazu is the worst. Ugwuanyi is trying
Rahmanjargo:
The worse governor in Nigeria currently. Waste product!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by cornel9297: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2020
BonPatrick:
Sir please I am not his supporter but saying he has done nothing is totally a lie.
I am in nsukka and I withness what he did but to my expectations. He is trying
you stay in nsukka and still believe that ugwuanyi is working.
can you mention any gigantic progect he has completed apart from few kilometre road.
Ugwuanyi is father Christmas ,always wasting resources in the name of nrashi.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by GerogeI(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Sounds more like the destruction of an existing natural park, with stupid monuments that serve absolutely no purpose, except a negative increase of human foot print in space strictly reserved for nature.

Is the governor in tune with environmental conservation. This is an existing greenry that requires no intervention, rather there are many residential zones that require green space in Enugu. But the government keeps approving new estates without sustainablity in mind.

In mordern city urban planing there are two things that should be so numerous that they are 15 min max walk from everyone 1. Mall. 2. Green spaces_ parks golf courses. (Enugu should model low density, world class cultural cities like Edinburgh, not Lagos slums) for planning

All the new estates lack green space, Loma Linda, Corridor Estates, Ogbuodor River, Independence Layout Phase 2, where I hear the Gov. has stakes. I think the only supposed Golf related Cetennary city was revoked.

The money for this would greatly improve outdoors in Enugu by adding greenspace to any of the new residential areas instead of overflogging this well established Legacy of Micheal Okpare Square.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Abuventure: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Mr moderator I am beginning to suspect you. Why on Earth should this make the front page. The fact is ifeanyi ugwuanyi is overrated.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by OVB123: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
dubeygol:
The statue bug that bit Rochas has bitten this man. He has no business building structures inside the park. This park has been like this for years and it provides a perfect protection for people having functions at the Okpara square. When I saw that they had cut down many trees to build structures inside the park I was really sad.

Why not fix the roads first before you start wasting money on white elephant projects.
I was dissapointed, when i was in enugu early this year b4 lockdown and most say the truth: "this man is a propagander".

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by XANDERBOY85: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
cryptotech:
Good development, these is what is expected from the south east governor, they should come together an develop their region, and stop blaming others...no one can stop you from developing except you stop yourself.

I don't see what's 'good' in this development if i'm to be perfectly honest!

They should have left the park in the natural state they met it!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Spice1: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2020
This is the only Governor Enugu state has produced that eats publicly, gluttonously and makes sure he finishes all the food when invited for an occasion and not only that, when he's on his way back to base he delays his convoy by defecating by the roadside grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by chukel(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
HeadShot:

He can only deceive outsiders and people who didnt witness the tenure of sullivan...

he has cut roads again in the guise of filling pot holes and left them open. I said he would do exactly that.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by chukel(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Something is wrong. Every post of oephius makes front page no matter how dumb it is. Is he paying nairaland for front page?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
manuelreports:
See better place for music video

Flavour did most of his music in the park
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by northvietnam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
HeadShot:

Wasting money on media .... A very mad man
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by wdacharley(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shutup asslicker,ugwuanyi is the worst governor in Nigeria
BonPatrick:
I totally disagree with you okezie ikeazu is the worst. Ugwuanyi is trying
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by chinyce(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
This governor is not doing anything, people are just singing his praise simply because he is the first governor from Nsukka zone.

Even the zone where he's from he has not done anything. He is just busy seizing lands and selling state government lands to compensate friends and cronies.

PDP should never be trusted.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by vaca1: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabigift:
Even the governor of war thorn North East Borno are doing better than this Enugu man. So much media hype. The once attractive Coal city is now a shadow of itself with Anambra and Ebonyi that were created from it topping in development strides. Posterity will judge this very government. Once beautiful City now overtaken by dirt's yet the governor is always on white.
You spoke my mind.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by manuelreports: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
majamajic:

Flavour did most of his music in the park
Very nice location
I will make enquiry concerning it for future works
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by bigcasava1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
The worse governor in Nigeria currently. Waste product!
we are working in southeast while bokoharam and herdmen are doing the needful in ur area.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Justice35: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
The people insulting this man actually think that Enugu state started and ends in the metropolis, they never visit any rural area in Enugu to see how bad it was before gburugbur came in office, the truth is that gburugburu is working if you don't like it go and kill your self, Sullivan did a nice work in the urban areas,please let gburugburu focus on the rural area,go to uzo uwani,isI uzo,nsukka,Igbo etiti and co and you will no that gburugburu is actually working..
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by helpfindbolu: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Work At Enugu Unity Park by Amudeneogu: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please we want industries, not parks and estates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Merges NCAA Directorates, Sacks Directors / Ozekhome: Okpetu Decries Unlawful Arrest, Fingers Edo Deputy Gov / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.