Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca (42156 Views)

Messi Shows Off Scars From Sevilla Star Carlos's Horror Challenge In Training / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Bar1941(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Overhyped dwarf goat, why expressing the frustration from your inability to score on your opponent? And to worsen the matter he couldn't get a RED for that, SHAME ON LALIGA! No wonder he wants to die in Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
tunjilee003:
never argue with the god of soccer.... ronaldo fans will want messi to be sanctioned...
FTC to covid 19 victims, I hope you all rejoin your families soon...

Messi na frustrated goat nah
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Jowizzy10(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
The Carlos of a guy is a Brazilian and useless.. That was a leg breaking tackle he did on Messi after fouling Suarez. Messi had to react

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by splashbaby(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
What a stupid frustrated GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by dhoktorlegend(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
tunjilee003:
ronaldo vs messi ,who is more temperamental? how many times have you seen messi involved in a brawl or even shown a red card...
I bet you didn't understand my comment
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Depressedkidd: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

guy u no lie o...m a barca fan n dts my biggest fear, except we find a new messiah, mayb neyma or dt ansu guy...barca go really suffer am wen messi hang boot even the president knows.
Fati is a really good player, shows lots of potential. But I think he'll just end up being one of the many players that have been touted as the next ronaldo or Messi. Not like them pato sha(those ones were just plain disappointing, he'll go far hopefully but I just don't think he'll do what Messi and Ronaldo have done. Maybe lewandowski and zlatan level.

1 Like

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by helpfindbolu: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Yinkawealthy: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
tunjilee003:
never argue with the god of soccer.... ronaldo fans will want messi to be sanctioned...
Ode
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by paulolee(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Fati is a really good player, shows lots of potential. But I think he'll just end up being one of the many players that have been touted as the next ronaldo or Messi. Not like them pato sha(those ones were just plain disappointing, he'll go far hopefully but I just don't think he'll do what Messi and Ronaldo have done. Maybe lewandowski and zlatan level.
the only option is to look and search from the academy....barca av made so may expensive mistakes since neyma left and they all flopped...its better to promote guys n even if they fail its less loss than buying anoda expensive gee dt wud end up lyl countinho, dembele n griezmann
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Dayodragon: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2020
tunjilee003:

why was he given 3 months ban and a red in Chile's game in copa America if it wasn't becuase of his nasty behavior.. Spain should keep protecting him.. We all know what they are capable off. if it was ronaldo silly fans of your kind will tag him shit

2 Likes

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Dayodragon: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
He's far better than Ronaldo that'll be waiting to take the last spot kick so he can claim the hero. Or like Ronaldo that will be celebrating like he the hero after scoring the fourth goal in a 4-2 lead against atletico in UCL final. Very selfish and self centered human.

How many goals has your dwarf scored against the top6 trams in Spain this season if not eiber, and malloca

1 Like

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by lordtim001(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Everyone knows that referees are partial towards Messi. He has collected just two red cards in his entire career. One in 2005 and one last year. And the guy dey do nonsense wella. Even in the 1st leg of the Napoli game, he did something that deserved a yellow card at least. But the referee just bone am

2 Likes

Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Lovelive: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
DSoj:
Nonsense. The guy na drama queen. He fell intentionally. That small push. He no chop?

Why the "small push" in first place?
Re: Messi Argued With Sevilla Star Carlos & Pushed Him Down In Sevilla 0-0 Barca by Depressedkidd: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:

the only option is to look and search from the academy....barca av made so may expensive mistakes since neyma left and they all flopped...its better to promote guys n even if they fail its less loss than buying anoda expensive gee dt wud end up lyl countinho, dembele n griezmann
Barca should've never bought coutinho, no way valverde would've been able to shift Messi away for coutinho to shine. Demebele's injuries have cost him so much and even when he's back he doesn't remain fit long enough to get back in form. As for griezzmann I'll not judge him yet till next season. All in all, Barca's problem is that they depend wayyyy too much on Messi. In as much as Messi is very dependable, having options to work around him when he's not performing or when he's marked way too tight would be good for Barca.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.