Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Advice On Cryptocurrency Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On Cryptocurrency Investment (285 Views)

Free Training On Cryptocurrency Investment / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform / Get FREE Training On Cryptocurrency Trading and Earn Money This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Cryptocurrency Investment by RoeEvi(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
I will love to let you know that in the crypto world referrals doesn't give you more cryptocurrency or increase the money invested... The only way is by either buying at a low rate and selling when its rates spikes higher or by hoarding it ........ *(you guys should wake up before them snatch your bed and pillow leave you for ground).
Any crypto broker that's doing referral to earn cryptocurrency, I don't think they are in anyway affiliated with Blockchain, try and make your research before investing your money into anything.
The thing they are doing in any referral scheme be it cryptocurrency or monetary based is robbing Peter to pay Paul or vice-versa.....i pray when they fold up you don't get caught up.... You may have made a lot from it but if the person you introduce doesn't and he/she looses his/her money You will be reported to the necessary authority for questioning.... Just so you know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arable And Fertile Farmlands / Future Investment / Plot Of Land For Sale At F01 Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.