Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. (607 Views)

Excellent 5 Bedroom With A Private Swimming Pool For Sale At Megamound Lekki / A First-rated 5 Bedroom Standalone Duplex With A Private Swimming Pool For Sale / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by spirul77: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Like how much will it cost to have a family sized private swimming pool, a mini pool in a compound of 100by100 with a 3 bedroom flat apartment, it's a family of four, husband, wife and two little kids.
I would also like to know the daily or monthly cost for the maintenance and what the routine entails, people with experience in the house Abeg make una help una boy for this matter.
Re: The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by spirul77: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Any ideal please?
Re: The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by Akin4sure: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
spirul77:
Any ideal please?
For cost whatsapp me on 09069193297
Re: The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2020
spirul77:
Like how much will it cost to have a family sized private swimming pool, a mini pool in a compound of 100by100 with a 3 bedroom flat apartment, it's a family of four, husband, wife and two little kids.
I would also like to know the daily or monthly cost for the maintenance and what the routine entails, people with experience in the house Abeg make una help una boy for this matter.

It depends on the size, design, materials used.
I will attach different types of swimming pool.
Re: The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by spirul77: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Akin4sure:

For cost whatsapp me on 09069193297
I'm not writing you on Wattsapp if you can't state what you want to say here, thanks anyways for your concern
Re: The Cost Of A Mini Private Swimming Pool. by spirul77: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2020
segzy14:

It depends on the size, design, materials used.
I will attach different types of swimming pool.
a mini family size, at least that can accomodate two or three people comfortably

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Fabrication and Installation (Modern Windows and Doors) / Pictures .. / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With Bq At Amity Estate Sangotedo Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.