Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus (4736 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by themomentng: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Former governor of Oyo State and Acting National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abiola Ajimobi has tested negative for Coronavirus.

A source who is very close to the former governor confirmed to WazobiaReporter that the negative result came yesterday.

Though still under close observation, the source said that life of the 70-year-old former governor is no longer under any threat.

Ajimobi, who was admitted at the First Cardiology Consultants in Ikoyi, Lagos, was rumoured to have died on Thursday. His Media Aide, Bolaji Tunji, promptly dispelled the rumour, describing it as false.

More details soon…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by IlovePMB: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
So he can now come out to start Mumu himself on Edo matter

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Pollze: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Thank God
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by WATCHOVER(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2020
I wish you quick recovery sir.
Though you are still an illegal immigrant in NWC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by muzically(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice one
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Babaflenjor: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Go
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by youthsinitiativ(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2020
God's will be done.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Op do you have the video grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by seunmsg(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
The source is not reputable but I pray the news is true.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Guestlander: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2020
What about the person who swore the former governor is dead? Na wa o.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by divinehand2003(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by dapsoneh: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Oluneutral: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2020
divinehand2003:
FAKE NEWS

But if the source had posted that he's dead, you would have believed and admitted that it's genuine. Fear God and fear the day you too will become lifeless.

I'm neither a friend nor enemy to Ajimobi but I can never wish human being like myself death

Speedy recovery to him and others that are sick.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Hope He uses his 2nd Opportunity to life vet well..
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by doggedfighter(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
He is coming to chair APC.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by tinsel: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2020
divinehand2003:
FAKE NEWS
Why are you bothered if fake or not? Pray for his life. Nobody will live forever in this word. It will come to us one by one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by muykem: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Good news. Wish him well, some evil people will not like this.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by techmo(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
grin

This people na scammer them be, they intentionally kept Ajimobi away just to confuse Obaseki and Giadom.. now he is out of hiding because obaseki decamped , na God save Obaseki

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by BlowYourMind: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Shame on those who want your death, they will be used to fill up his coffin and grave, Bleep haters

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
If las Las this man come survive how e go be for that Shonbo guy?

If he finally die nko? Na there tori go worwor
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by positivelord: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2020
I hope they have not replace the real one with Jubril from Benin Republic.....
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by iokpebholo: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hope it's true,but let stay clear of Edo state
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by roundman: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If he finally die no? Na there tori go worwor
Them suppose flog him yanch to make an get sense.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by roundman: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If he finally die no? Na there tori go worwor
Them suppose flog him yanch to make an get sense.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by wisino1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
He should allow them to treat him very well and fully recover before coming out oh your health and life is more valuable than APC chairmanship position
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
I wish you quick recovery sir.
Though you are still an illegal immigrant in NWC.
Painment of an ipob miscreant that want him dead.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Paypaylme(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
BizIncome is Legit network marketing business where you can Make ₦5,000 Daily and ₦35,000 weekly Using your mobile phone.

BizIncome.me is owned by BizIncome Integrated service

BizIncome is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, To post, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone.

1)You Earn instant ₦500 immediately after registration completed ( Sign up bonus)

2)You Earn ₦50 for daily login to your BizIncome account
₦50×30days=₦1500

3)You also Earn another ₦100 for sharing Sponsored post to your facebook timeline.
₦100×30 =₦3000

4)Each post you uploaded in the site give you ₦500..just to upload posts like copying and posting on the site. 500 x 10 = ₦5000

5)You earn ₦4 for each comment you make in the site.. You can comment as much as possible depends on you.

You Earn instant ₦300 when you refer someone using your referral link ..( Not compulsory)

Referral is optional because BizIncome.me pay all your earnings with or without referrals.

Everyday is payment day directly to your bank with minimum of ₦5000 .. All this is with just one time payment of #1000 no upgrading fee again once you

You can make ₦70,000 monthly or more depends how serious you are.
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by VickyRotex(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oluneutral:

But if the source had posted that he's dead, you would have believed and admitted that it's genuine. Fear God and fear the day you too will become lifeless.

I'm neither a friend nor enemy to Ajimobi but I can never wish human being like myself death

Speedy recovery to him and others that are sick.

Apt! May wisdom never elude you! cool

We dont even have to be friends with people before we show compassion.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Dreamliner787(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
How is this a breaking News? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Ajimobi Tests Negative For Coronavirus by LivingSage: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a bad news for those bad wishers. You know them. The outcasts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has GAC Hijacked Lagos State From Asiwaju / Pictures From Scene Of Assassination Attempt On The Commandant General Nscdc / Never Forget Adam, The First Oshun Human Sacrifice On British Soil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.