Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? (505 Views)

TV Remotes Contain More Bacteria Than Toilet Handles. / Why Is Water Not Giving To Accident Victims Even When They Are Thirsty For Water / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by mike4zeal(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
I believe in one way or the other we must have experienced both (i.e. using toilet paper and water). Which one do you think is more hygienic, convenient and appropriate to use after visiting the comfort's station.

For me, I appreciate the use of water than toilet roll. Water is more thorough and disperses much dirt, even without soap. You can also use as much water as needed, while toilet paper will, if used for too long, result in a sore butt.

After any of this is used (tissue or water) for good hygiene, proper washing of hands should be done with soap and water.

Back to you now, which do you prefer to use?

Lala abeg make we hear people opinion

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by doggedfighter(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Tissue
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Officialgarri: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Water o

Tissue would only wipe but won't take away the smell. If you doubt me, take your nose close to the v-jay of a girl whom you know uses tissue

3 Likes

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Water o

Tissue would only wipe but won't take away the smell. If you doubt me, take your nose close to a girl whom you know uses tissue

A big fat lie

Tissue or water, none takes away the smell.

Yansh will always smell cos it is configured to do so.
You can’t completely wipe out the microbial activities that does that.

Moreover, Na Wetin you you dey find reach the anus of a woman? You be “jedijedi?
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Officialgarri: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
A fat big lie

I mean take your nose close to her private area. I'm sure you haven't licked yourself

1 Like

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

I mean take your nose close to her private area. I'm sure you haven't licked yourself
iranu
Abacha
Iranu
Abacha
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by internationalman(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Dried plantain leaf
Cocoanut peel..
Corn remains after eating it

These three were very resourceful in wiping our asses after we shit while growing up and when we used to shit in pit toilets and bushes (the sweetest place to shit in)

Now that all we have is inside house toilet (water closet) I prefare water.

1 Like

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by doggedfighter(f): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Water o

Tissue would only wipe but won't take away the smell. If you doubt me, take your nose close to the v-jay of a girl whom you know uses tissue

You couldn't make your point without bringing a woman's body parts into it.
So low
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by martolux(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
First use tissue, then put a little dettol in your hand and use water to wash it off. Take more tissue to wipe the water, now add some dettol to your hand and wash it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Water
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Officialgarri: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

You couldn't make your point without bringing a woman's body parts into it.
So low

Why do you women feel so inferior and gets provoked even with harmless comments?
If a lady had made same comment about a guy, will your adrenaline shoot up like this?

1 Like

Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Water is more hygienic.I personally use water, no smell, no residue.
Re: Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? by StubbornGENIUS: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
iranu Abacha Iranu Abacha
This is nonsense Itis obvious na inwero conscience
Anyi abanyesigo ka iweputara m ya Isi mu saa gi efele Obuzi Efele contest

(1) (Reply)

Hormonal Supplement for Women / Man Dies After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine In Israel / How Exportation business can really make you blow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.