Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (62589 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Free 500 Gram Worth 1000$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by iamSirPhil(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lemme tell you what will happen. After clicking on withdrawal and keying in your payment method... You will have to wait in line to be paid (dats if you would be paid). The wait is usually btw 3weeks and almost 6weeks. So just keep your fingers crossed.
I put in for withdrawal 10days ago. Let me see for myself if I would be paid after the said period of wait.

nigger009:
I'm gonna place a withdrawal in few days time, lets see what happens
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by iamSirPhil(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
renheart:
It's not even possible to get the 500 gram for 5months even

For other countries its very possible buh Nigerians, it typically takes around 6months (that's if you are extremely consistent.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Engryagulam(m): 1:12am On Mar 09, 2021
iamSirPhil:
Lemme tell you what will happen. After clicking on withdrawal and keying in your payment method... You will have to wait in line to be paid (dats if you would be paid). The wait is usually btw 3weeks and almost 6weeks. So just keep your fingers crossed.
I put in for withdrawal 10days ago. Let me see for myself if I would be paid after the said period of wait.

Do you know anyone that has been paid?
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by nigger009(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2021
I've requested a withdrawal 2 days ago and it took me 8 months to reach 500 grams without referrals. We shall see how it goes.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by nigger009(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Cool, placed mine 2 days ago with payeer
iamSirPhil:

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Runtown07: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2021
nigger009:
I've requested a withdrawal 2 days ago and it took me 8 months to reach 500 grams without referrals. We shall see how it goes.
please don't hesitate to update us here if it pays you., cos I have just 17 grams to hit the 500 grams and this took me 9 months e no really easy.

1 Like

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Runtown07: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2021
iamSirPhil:
I put in for withdrawal 10days ago. Let me see for myself if I would be paid after the said period of wait. Please don't fail to notify the house if this stuff pays you cos I will soon place withdrawal very soon.

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by nigger009(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Runtown07:
please don't hesitate to update us here if it pays you., cos I have just 17 grams to hit the 500 grams and this took me 9 months e no really easy.
sure

1 Like

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Vic7ory(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
iamSirPhil:
EXACTLY... that's what Nigerians don't wanna do... They want to cheat every platform they come across and when they get blocked they come here and be screaming scam scam scam... Nonsense.

Did you get paid.

I've gone through every comments here and there's no assurance or proof that it pays.
I'm just on 50gram, I want to know so I'll not waste my time
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ianq: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
nigger009:

Please do give updates as e dey go...
Im at 460 grams myself.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by nigger009(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2021
Today made it 15 days since I requested withdrawal. Still waiting.
ianq:

Please do give updates as e dey go...
Im at 460 grams myself.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by iamSirPhil(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
I don't know personally buh I've seen one person, Nigerian for that matter.
I'm beginning to believe that those that eventually get paid don't come online to talk about or don't even talk about it at all. Seems I'll take that cue when I get paid.

Engryagulam:

Do you know anyone that has been paid?

1 Like

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Joeboyifeanyi: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
I request for withdraw since January up till now is still on pending
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ianq: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
nigger009:
Today made it 15 days since I requested withdrawal. Still waiting.

Mehn...
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ianq: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Joeboyifeanyi:
I request for withdraw since January up till now is still on pending

shocked

Which e-wallet did you use for the withdrawal?
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ianq: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
iamSirPhil:
I don't know personally buh I've seen one person, Nigerian for that matter.
I'm beginning to believe that those that eventually get paid don't come online to talk about or don't even talk about it at all. Seems I'll take that cue when I get paid.

Actually, pls don't take the cue. Any reason against sharing good info?
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by MrJames007: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, dis people no dey pay Nigerians. grin

I don plan dat their money finish. cry embarassed sad
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by HyperCoaster: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ianq: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2021
HyperCoaster:
Two of my guys got paid. I placed a withdrawal last month (23rd to be precise) and I'm hopeful that am going to get paid. Just continue performing those tasks till the day your money drops.

This is quite encouraging, thank you...
Do you know which withdrawal method your guys used? Which one did you use yourself, pls?
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by iamSirPhil(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021
HyperCoaster:
Two of my guys got paid. I placed a withdrawal last month (23rd to be precise) and I'm hopeful that am going to get paid. Just continue performing those tasks till the day your money drops.

Wow... This is more than encouraging. Thanx man.

That's the truth, those that tried to be smart got blocked or suspended, they are the ones that do come online to be screaming blue murder.

I jus know for a fact that, for Nigerians, it's going to take much longer than 2 months to get paid (that's if you didn't at any point try to play smart) unlike other countries that is btw 3weeks to 7 weeks.

Let's keep our fingers crossed tho.

Update: its 1month and a week for me since last I applied for withdrawal. Still waiting if I'd get lucky. ������� (hopefully, 2months to go)

1 Like

Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ymumin: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
HyperCoaster:

Me I just want to see proof of payment from someone in Nigeria, that's all.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Scam
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by ymumin: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:
A friend that referred me got paid directly to his local account here in Nigeria. In fact, it was the alert that convinced me.

How long did it take to process the payment?
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by MrJames007: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
HyperCoaster:
Drop your guys screenshots of their withdrawals make we see.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
ymumin:

How long did it take to process the payment?
Few weeks
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by HyperCoaster: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
ianq:

Do you know which withdrawal method your guys used? Which one did you use yourself, pls?

One used BTC while the other ETH. I used ETH...
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by HyperCoaster: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
ianq:

BTC and ETH respectively.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by HyperCoaster: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Y'all should keep calm and have Faith. As long as you are earning those grams honestly, you got nothing to worry about. Trust me.
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Engryagulam(m): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2021
HyperCoaster:
Y'all should keep calm and have Faith. As long as you are earning those grams honestly, you got nothing to worry about. Trust me.

Can we see proof please? To boost our morale
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by Engryagulam(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Chukwuzobam89:

Few weeks

How few please? Do you have idea on the exact number of weeks
Re: Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? by MrJames007: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.