Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media (59921 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For Cristiano Ronaldo In China / Wikki Tourists Vs Gombe United Match Stop As Fans Go Berserk With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
rawbish..going wild for just a pass...dt means online wud catch fire if its an assist....overhyped player balling in an overhyped team...rawbish.

Over hyped??! Really?!!... Lazy?! Probably! Proud??! Maybe a lil!... But, over hyped??! Come now!!!

In this decade of football, can you name top 5 midfielders in Europe without including Pogba??! Not to talk of top 10!!!
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by FlordFlorez(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Useless volley that didnt produce goal, is that one volley let alone incredible.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
captainamiedi1:
The media just hate pogba. He is a talented player. the media is thinking for alot of man utd fans. i just hope he goes to madrid after all man utd cant give him champions league. even EPL go hard with OLE on the wheel. i so much love that guy called paul

He definitely belongs outside England (except under Pep in Man City)!!!...

In the midst of world class pacy forwards, he will shine brighter than a galaxy!!!... That's why he needs to join Barca, Real Madrid, PSG, or Bayern.

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by paulolee(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Over hyped??! Really?!!... Lazy?! Probably! Proud??! Maybe a lil!... But, over hyped??! Come now!!!

In this decade of football, can you name top 5 midfielders in Europe without including Pogba??! Not to talk of top 10!!!
depends on wr u are coming from....are u talking abt most expensive or midfilders dt have performed more than him??
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Useless volley that didnt produce goal, is that one volley let alone incredible.

That volley wasn't useless... It was pure genius!!!

A midfielder's job is to create... He can't control or compel a striker to do his own damn job!!!

Pogba has his shortcomings (I'm not even a fan of his), but this hate on him is just unusual especially from United and Mourinho fans!!!
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by FahBuLous: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

depends on wr u are coming from....are u talking abt most expensive or midfilders dt have performed more than him??

Expensive??! Not necessarily!!! A player's worth or quality has nothing to do with how much a club chooses to spend on him.

I'm talking about top midfielders in this decade of football... Can you exclude Pogba from the list??! If Yes, what names would you put ahead of him, and why??!... Stats don't lie!!!
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by hotwax: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
This childplay to what debrune does everyday.

Manu fans can hype.

Wait a minute...

Arsenal fans were mocking chelsea when they bought David luiz...see who is crying now
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by uncastableodd(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
vanida6:
I swear dat pass nah super fantastic,,,e got me amazed kiss paul is still a gud player no doubt coolHALA MADRID!

U ger big eyeball o
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by GoshenNLA(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Once in a blue moon pass for Pogba
Sometin Jorginho can do with his eyes closed
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
vanida6:
HALA MADRID!

The only thing I see in ur commentundecided
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Chirowman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
the pass was wonderful
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by pafo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Man U just Wasted 100 million pounds
Pogba is Useless as the G in Pogba

The G isn't useless.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Seunfretty: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
We all know how talented and loaded pogba is and doubting it will be so unrealistic but can he do it weak in week out?.....No....cos he has never done it...players like kelvin debruyne....Silva....eriksen....kroos....rakitic are nt as talented as he is but they are consistent.....consistency is key nt showing it in 2 matches then going to sleep in another 4matches or aving issues with the heads and coaches...that won't make u achieve so much

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by simeotexy: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lovexme:
Something Trent does every game.
pass the weed bro
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by simeotexy: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
imohchard:
Kevin Debruyne does this at every match...

So what is the jubilation for?
de bryune is good but crazy long passes is wat Pogba is good at...if de bryune does that trust me it won't be that accurate
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Audio Social Media Footballer❤️✔️
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by usoroakpan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by solostar1: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Today dem go praise am, tmao dem go out put am for sale..
Man utd fans are pignaldo family grin
this transexual you no dey tire for Ronaldo matter.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by africandollar: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Man U just Wasted 100 million pounds
Pogba is Useless as the G in Pogba

Nonsense, hope you know the G in Pogba is not useless? It contributes to the 'gb' sound in the name so what you just said my brother is balderdash angry
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by topyhanky(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Listen to the most recent episode of ballbenderz podcast: Manchester City 3-0 Arsenal, Spurs vs Manchester United Preview, Timo Werner is a Blue | Mubb & Bas https://anchor.fm/ballbenderzfc/episodes/Manchester-City-3-0-Arsenal--Spurs-vs-Manchester-United-Preview--Timo-Werner-is-a-Blue--Mubb--Bas-efl85o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

KDB still better cool

They're not the same kind of player
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by abdsamad(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
SmartyPants:

Why are you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

In one part criticizing people for being wowed by the pass and in the other admitting that you used to be wowed by a particular player (Scholes) who used to do those. Simply meaning it is wow-worthy.

You missed the consistency part.

I wasn't captivated simply by the player's pass on one occasion but by his ability to read the play and make those passes with shocking consistency and accuracy, over and over again.

The skill in question is only really noteworthy when you demonstrate a mastery of it. One time isn't a demonstration of mastery and it certainly doesn't require a parade, especially from a player that flip flops consistently
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by ElasticStone(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
You will only see messi make such passes. I can bet my two balls that Penaldo has never passed like that
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Codes151(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

KDB still better cool
stop this na
How is kdb better than Pogba. Stop abeg
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by jelel6: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
It was a nice pass to be honest. To hit a ball on the volley with such technique is difficult and Pogba seem to do it accurately more times than not.

Only if Pogba can truly become a 'proper' midfield player. I think what Pogba needs is a team that he's going to be just another player. Everyone expects things from him that he can't provide consistently.

In a team like Madrid he'd be just another midfield player and he won't be better than everybody. That'll help him perform without huge expectations.

He won't fit Barca. He shouldn't ever try to move there. He's not needed in City too and won't fit Pep's style. Besides, if you have the game's most outstanding attacking midfielder/orchestrator in KDB, you don't need anyone else.

Juve, PSG will work for him too. But he can be a better player at United should he stay. Fernandes is a 'proper' midfield player and Pogba can and should learn from him.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Samcrystal2020(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yea d pass was good though bt,, u guys shud nort over hype him jor,,, Bt come to think of it,,,, pogba don add body ooo 😜 😜
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
vanida6:
I swear dat pass nah super fantastic,,,e got me amazed kiss paul is still a gud player no doubt coolHALA MADRID!
HALA MADRID!!! MADRID till I die.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by SmartyPants(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
abdsamad:

You missed the consistency part.

I wasn't captivated simply by the player's pass on one occasion but by his ability to read the play and make those passes with shocking consistency and accuracy, over and over again.

The skill in question is only really noteworthy when you demonstrate a mastery of it. One time isn't a demonstration of mastery and it certainly doesn't require a parade, especially from a player that flip flops consistently

So in your own mind Pogba doesn't do this consistently?

He is even greater than Scholes in the sense that he uses even his left foot to make these passes.
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by paulolee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Expensive??! Not necessarily!!! A player's worth or quality has nothing to do with how much a club chooses to spend on him.

I'm talking about top midfielders in this decade of football... Can you exclude Pogba from the list??! If Yes, what names would you put ahead of him, and why??!... Stats don't lie!!!
de bryne, kroos, modric, busquets, modric, kante, rodri, pjanic, verratti, fabinho.... wat else??
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
phemmyfour:
Overhype team.....only managed a draw against Tot

but was able to deal with all top teams in England except Liverpool, I remember it held liverpool on a draw on their first leg
please what's your definition of OVERHYPE
Re: Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

de bryne, kroos, modric, busquets, modric, kante, rodri, pjanic, verratti, fabinho.... wat else??

You even had to mention Modric twice!!! grin grin grin

Now, seriously, deep down you know only De Bruyne, Kante, Kroos, and Busquets get in before Pogba... Modric has been past it for nearly 2 seasons now.

Pogba will be picked far ahead of the rest by any serious and world class coach!!!

I think you are letting personal bias get in the way of your choices.

You failed to buttress your submission with stats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video / Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.