Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Is My Best Option For Redress? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is My Best Option For Redress? (171 Views)

Royal Tussle: Ikirun Youths Implore Gov Oyetola To Redress Selection Procedure / Sometimes the Best Option Is To Give Up / Reason Why Internet Business Is The Best Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is My Best Option For Redress? by atakamus: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2020
I have account in one of these Banks. Last year I made a POS payment into my office account through our office POS payment point. The response was TRANSACTION DECLINED. I even took the transaction declined print out. I was debited as well.
The next day morning, the money reverted back to my account. I went back to the finance people and made the payment again. This second time the system wrote successful. I also took the print out. This payment happened since November last year(2019).
Last two weeks and some days, precisely Friday evening, I received a bit debit alert from the same bank. The alert stated reversal of the #27400. I was thinking it was fraud, I tried chatting with their customer care online but nobody responded. The next day Saturday, I chatted again and some responded and said that the bank was reclaiming a POS payment that went and as well reverted back to me.
I waited till Monday. When I went to my branch, they were even confused. One banker took it upon himself to help me. He sent message to their head office with no response for over 5 days. The online person I chatted with gave me an email to channel my complain. I actually did but for two weeks, nobody replied me. Till now nody replied me through any means.
Someone only told the banker helping me that the money entered the account were I paid the money and reverted back. So they are reclaiming their money.
Although that was not an official response and I believe it is false.
I am very angry. I am now been made to pay the same money twice. Up till this moment, nobody has responded to my mail. I feel they are supposed to explain to me.
I am want to seek redress. I need guidelines on what to do. The money didn't enter the account twice from my own Bank history record.
My issue is this,if it entered, why did it take them long to do this their so called reclaiming.
In this situation, are they not supposed to contact me before doing such reclaiming. Till now I am not convinced that the careless and unofficial response given to my banker friend is true.
What are the possible steps I need to take to seek redress and even compensation?

Sorry my write up is long. Please administrator help send to the front page. I need help and information.

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Mr Raw Ft. Phyno – Gentleman / Urgent Sale:6years+ Facebook Account Do Sale / Zlatan – Road To CDK (EP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.