Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja (435 Views)

I Will Hunt You Down If You Falsely Accuse Any Of My Sons Of Rape - Omoni Oboli / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja by faith2kool(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Nigerian veteran singer, Bisade Ologunde known with the stage name, Lagbaja has reacted to the enormous cases of rape recorded in 2020.

The award-winning singer took to his Instagram page to react to the alarming number of rape cases in the country at the moment. The “Never Far Away” singer finds it shocking that people would still engage in such criminal acts in 2020. He condemned the act and added that there would always be consequences for those that have raped anyone in the past.

He wrote: “Hmmmm, I can’t believe in this 2020 people still do evil things like this. It is wrong, it is WRONG. If you did it in the past it would hunt your future, smh!”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/20/if-youve-raped-in-the-past-it-will-hunt-you-in-the-future-lagbaja/

Re: If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja by Vyzz: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2020
grin

The first man who saw corona virus coming himself.....

He started using his facemask since... A prove that he has been waiting for covid19 no the other way round

3 Likes

Re: If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja by Denique(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

The first man who say corona virus himself.....

He started using his facemask since... A prove that he has been waiting for covid19 no the other way round

It all makes sense now grin

Ankara Face-mask shocked
Re: If You’ve Raped In The Past, It Will Hunt You In The Future – Lagbaja by RRMarket: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buy your affordable, quality and well packaged facemasks. Pure cotton!
For children (above 6 years) and adults. Discounts on bulk purchases.
For schools, hotels, hospitals, NGOs etc

Call: +2348034405866

#facemask #fashion #postcovid #business

(1) (Reply)

Zyon Biography,age,facts / Hillrious Video Of Hushpuppi Ft Dubai Police TIKTOK Challenge Very Funny Hahahah / AG Baby Dance - Adekunle Gold And Nailah Blackman - Top Celebrities Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.