Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help Me Out On This Good People - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Out On This Good People (321 Views)

Good Day Good People , Please I Am Confused About Something Which I Need Informa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help Me Out On This Good People by Piston65(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good morning good people, I just received an admission letter from my agent telling me I've been admitted into a school in Canada.
I was of the opinion that during this pandemic, no school should be Operating. He did the first one that I was admitted into the university of Saskatchewan, later I couldn't continue the process cos he said I was late in payment of acceptance fee. On the other hand, my fiancee was admitted to Dalhousie University. She paid for the acceptance, she was given an invitation to go do data capture at lekki. She went to vsf global at Manor hall to do data capture and we didn't hear from them up till date.
My good people, I want to know if this is actually a scam or it's just circumstances that is debarring me and my fiancee from going.
Thanks
Re: Help Me Out On This Good People by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2020

(1)

Advice Needed / How To Get To FIRS Office In Port Harcourt / Innocent Black Michigan Man Freed After 40 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.