Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website (376 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by kamtrix(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Helll guys, please I'll like to know if it is advisable and feasible to apply for renewal of passport using the https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/ website of Nigerian immigration service. The amount there is about 17k and their service seems to have improved. Pls I need experiences from those who have used it, thanks to everyone in advance.
Re: Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by badmanjo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just go and do it at the imigration office if not your money would hang, that's where we are now in this beloved country
Re: Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by JustEdward(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
kamtrix:
Helll guys, please I'll like to know if it is advisable and feasible to apply for renewal of passport using the https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/ website of Nigerian immigration service. The amount there is about 17k and their service seems to have improved. Pls I need experiences from those who have used it, thanks to everyone in advance.

My 2 cent advice no try am oh, if not it will end up in tears and regret
Re: Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by Taal17: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
kamtrix:

Used it at least twice.

Go ahead, you'll be able to pay online too.
Ensure you print out all the documents required

Then go to Immigration office and head straight to SERVICOM desk they will then give you another set of forms to complete as well as an application letter to write. You need you NIN number for passport renewal

Even if you give immigration officers money it is the same website that they will use
Re: Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by Taal17: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Read this page on this thread lots of self applicants there. If your passport is delayed hit them up on twitter it will come out. Both times I have done it it took between 1-4wks. NEVER appear desperate

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/116#87523094

Check

NB Requirements for Renewal is slightly different - you will find that out on the NIS website
Re: Is It Okay To Apply For Passport Renewal Through Nigerian Immigration Website by kamtrix(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2020
Taal17:

Used it at least twice.

Go ahead, you'll be able to pay online too.
Ensure you print out all the documents required

Then go to Immigration office and head straight to SERVICOM desk they will then give you another set of forms to complete as well as an application letter to write. You need you NIN number for passport renewal

Even if you give immigration officers money it is the same website that they will use
thank you very much boss . All your information has been most useful. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible To Open A Partnership Business In Arizona While I’m Here I / Independence Ride From Mainland To Victoria Island . 20 Min 4k Video / 5 Policemen Feared Dead In Ondo Road Accident (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.