Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006299 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Vinans6:
the name on my bvn does not correspond with my name on my certificate what should i do

Hmmmm...

Quickly go and do an affidavit straight away.

I'm not sure if that's going to help with this particular program, but it will save you future hassles like applying for visa etc.

But why use different names anyway?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bellotelli: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Mbmohammed:
... Presidency hails programmes

…Enrolment sequel to wide consultations and review

…Online portal to open for applications from noon on June
26, 2020

…All applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) for transparency

…Batch A & B to transit June 30 and July 31, 2020
respectively into entrepreneurship schemes

…Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in Batch C

https://mobile.twitter.com/npower_ng/status/1276648534557720576
My application showed successful since last night but I've not receive any e-mail in my inbox or spam. Pls what do I do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ifiegboria(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Samadhii(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello, how long is the programme.. Just saw somewhere that its only 12 months for Nteach and Nhealth, the rest 6months

Is there any chance of them increasing the stipend after all minimum wage and NYSC allowance was increased
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by stcharlesedu: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice info
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ellizsandra(f): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Npower is now 12 months!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by vickydevoka(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2020
I go apply again oo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by toby4ever(f): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2020
TripleOh7:

Keep trying.

I'm sure it's because a lot of people are also trying to get on the portal.

You could try accessing it in the early hours of the morning when traffic to the site is lower.

All the best.

Thank you.
Been trying....its not entering the application page..i have registered successfully but na to enter application pge

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by dameddy(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2020
The application page is not opening. Has anyone been able to get through the application page?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pquaver(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Funny enough many people that called it scam and abusing president Mohammed Buhari are currently filling form as I am talking to you.. This life sef..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingsasian(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2020
francisgodstime:
. pls can non graduate apply
yes
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Passionate888: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Nowenuse:
I am done with my registration
what did you upload? Passport, which documents, etc

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by evanpass70(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning everybody in the house,I have my statement of results but as I speak my NYSC exception certificate is not ready but I have "TO WHOM" addressed to some companies,I don't know if I'm good to go or how can I go about this situation? Please help a brother
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jiyke(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Please, someone should help me, I am still having difficulty in registering. Telling me internet error and my name is on the portal already, while I haven't seen any mail or code
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by youngestgrad(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Look at the number of people on this thread, look at vibrant energetic Nigerian youths being offered peanuts on short term by their government cry cry
God punish our so called Leaders angry

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by BlankTheory(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Now, am unable to login. Saying network error
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ologbojo2023: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Bellotelli:

My application showed successful since last night but I've not receive any e-mail in my inbox or spam. Pls what do I do?
congrats, how did you apply for the program because I have been trying to register but the portal is not opening.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Hi
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Davicjoe(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2020
youngestgrad:
Look at the number of people on this thread, look at vibrant energetic Nigerian youths being offered peanuts on short term by their government cry cry
God punish our so called Leaders angry
Your father!!! And u are also part of the people causing traffic on N-power portal. Na only nairaland ubdey fit rant. Go to govt house and rant nah

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by toby4ever(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Davicjoe:

Your father!!! And u are also part of the people causing traffic on N-power portal. Na only nairaland ubdey fit rant. Go to govt house and rant nah

Guy calm down na...you are taking it personal

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Jiyke:
Please, someone should help me, I am still having difficulty in registering. Telling me internet error and my name is on the portal already, while I haven't seen any mail or code

Click on this link https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/start/application

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Davicjoe(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2020
toby4ever:

Guy calm down na...you are taking it personal
No mind d guy. Always complaining and ranting on every thread. Like say himself no go apply 4 d work
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ADEBAZ95(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning.

If you are graduate with O.N.D, NCE and HND, Degree(with NYSC certificate). You can apply for N teach and N health. The stipend is 30k for duration of 12months.

If you are non graduate(with O level result) or graduate but you dont like Nteach and N health. You can apply for N Agro,N build, N creative.
The stipend supposed to be 10k but it might be increased. The duration is 6months. Note: you will be trained under these programmes.

If you have discrepancies in names on you BVN and certificate, APPLY you will do the correction later when you are picked.

Wish you best of luck.
From current beneficiary.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by youngestgrad(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Davicjoe:

I understand you are frustrated my good friend, If d 30k enta your account maybe you go dey okay cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ennon92(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
I can't even access the registration page...I hope the deadline for registration ain't anytime soon...

To those that have completed their registrations, pls what re the basic documents to upload

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rickylambert62: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm not succeeding in getting Email.It keep showing me network error.Any help pls
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2020
JerryJJZ:

Yes, you've got series of options to choose from.... NPower Build, creative, tech and agro
pls what documents will non graduate upload
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lilgabby(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Mbmohammed:
... Presidency hails programmes

…Enrolment sequel to wide consultations and review

…Online portal to open for applications from noon on June
26, 2020

…All applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) for transparency

…Batch A & B to transit June 30 and July 31, 2020
respectively into entrepreneurship schemes

…Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in Batch C

https://mobile.twitter.com/npower_ng/status/1276648534557720576
Yesterday, it was painful after the whole reg only for them to tell us that our first email was not registered because of the faulty systems and was told to use our second email and fill it up again. It was like a waste of time afterall till my data got finished and its not welcoming at all. Government should please make a perfect adequate internet provider without such errors again. I just hope when I finally load again, I can re-apply.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Pharmtj: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2020
ennon92:
I can't even access the registration page...I hope the deadline for registration ain't anytime soon...

To those that have completed their registrations, pls what re the basic documents to upload
passport, nysc discharge, degrees certificate and any national means of identification like voters card drivers license etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Abimloaded(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Click on this link https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/start/application

I studied Architecture in the Polytechnic and got my ND Certificate.

I then proceeded to University via Direct Entry and now I'm in my finals in the university but I'm considering applying with my ND Certificate.

What category can go apply for with ND Certificate in Architecture.

Thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mamaafrik(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Nowenuse:
I am done with my registration
you just displayed your details without protection??,haba.

The site has been opened as far as 01:30amearly morning of 26th.

Note
if you have ever received cash from any Federal government payroll system like ITF allowance,NYSC allowance or salary without hitches since the introduction of TSA then your is bVN is arranged at your bank the same way it appears on your Atm card as indicated below:

Lastname(Surname) Firstname middle name

Adeola Gloria Halitha
Or
Adeola Gloria .H

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by cfree14(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2020
They are telling me that my email already exist on the portal. What does that mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.