Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007153 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Am really disappointed at the daftness of some individuals here,Npower stated that its your thumb and index finger that is required and went ahead to give an illustrative picture before the capturing process , so where on earth r u mumu seeing 10 fingers to capture? After doing rubbish you would still come here and be crying on how things didn't work out well for you....Read majority of comments from those that were successful and know the path to follow even if you aint tech savvy. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Juliearth(f): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Lota11:
For God sake who has the time to look through the accounts of 1million Nigerians to know who is working ir NoT... grin

Look through? Query is more like it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Tfreshzz:
Please is it only the left & right thumbs and left & index finger that we needed to capture? I thought we were supposed to capture all fingers? Please tell me how you did yours.. Thanks
Enroll only your right and left thumbs and your right and left index finger
Read it, its there in the pix below

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Mekailo:
Am really disappointed at the daftness of some individuals here,Npower stated that its your thumb and index finger that is required and went ahead to give an illustrative picture before the capturing process , so where on earth r u mumu seeing 10 fingers to capture? After doing rubbish you would still come here and be crying on how things didn't work out well for you....Read majority of comments from those that were successful and know the path to follow even if you aint tech savvy. Mtchew
Tell dem o
Na to mislead other people dey more important than owning up to a mistake for some peeps.
Anybody that want to enroll ten finger dey on him own
Like i said, nothing musa no see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexsho(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Parisleo:

If u are around ota or iyana paja region...chat me up
But my guys cafe is in iyano bustop OTA
How much is it...
You fit help for a token
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Please, who has done his or her biometrics in Awada-Obosi,Onitsha. Biko, help a brother and tell me where u did it
Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by guru90: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
See sample........

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Kingblaz u be illitrate, u can see 10 fingers there
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Kingblaz for u

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021
It shows u r lying u av done ur verification u be scam

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Each of ur 10 finger is to be done 4 times , if u like argue that ur cup of tea then the last part of the verification is that u wud scan ur thumb or index finger anyone of them u chose to use either left or right
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
The first step is the 10 fingers 4 times each

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Mekailo:
U r really dumb sha am gonna leave it has that
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Preshob(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Delight2014:

Did you later got a place for the biometric?
If yes pls tell me

Not yet o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
skydude:
The first step is the 10 fingers 4 times each
Read the instruction above the hand animation in this your picture and tell me what it says

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2021
skydude:
Each of ur 10 finger is to be done 4 times , if u like argue that ur cup of tea then the last part of the verification is that u wud scan ur thumb or index finger anyone of them u chose to use either left or right
Stop misleading people bross it is bad
Read the instructions on the pictures u uploaded please, please!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by arcnomec(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
kingBlaq:

Tell dem o
Na to mislead other people dey more important than owning up to a mistake for some peeps.
Anybody that want to enroll ten finger dey on him own
Like i said, nothing musa no see for gate

Ignoramus like you are the ones who will never read instructions on a page before you proceed to do anything.. I did my biometric yesterday, and I can tell you for sure that each finger must be captured 4× each ,before the last two thumb or index finger before you will be successful..Don't come and deceive people with your ill-information here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
kingBlaq:

Stop misleading people bross it is bad
Read the instructions on the pictures u uploaded please, please!
Have u done urs?
U av problem reading,
I never said u would not do the left or right thumb printing or index finger. I said this is the last stage the first stage is scanning ur 10 fingers 4 times if u don't do this u can't do the last stage , but if u don't believe me then wait till u get to the cafe to do ur own. Peace out on this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021
arcnomec:

Ignoramus like you are the ones who will never read instructions on a page before you proceed to do anything.. I did my biometric yesterday, and I can tell you for sure that each finger must be captured 4× each ,before the last two thumb or index finger before you will be successful..Don't come and deceive people with your ill-information here
Bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2021
kingBlaq:

Read the instruction above the hand animation in this your picture and tell me what it says

Lol it shows u were not selected, pls u all beware of this guy he claimed to av the scanner before, he claimed to av done his own and his brother own but am surprised with how he doesn't know it 10 fingers 4 times each, I fear u bro u can gv Mole. Pls admit it u were never shortlisted, no be crime me self try for 2016, I tried again 2018 so no be crime if them no shortlist u

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
skydude:

Have u done urs?
U av problem reading,
I never said u would not do the left or right thumb printing or index finger. I said this is the last stage the first stage is scanning ur 10 fingers 4 times if u don't do this u can't do the last stage , but if u don't believe me then wait till u get to the cafe to do ur own. Peace out on this
You said it cant reach the last stage abi

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ctony1: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Any one from ogun stated shortlisted yet?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by gidob(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2021
zeeace:
mumu that was batch A and B. Batch C is different there's more scrutiny ask N power on Twitter.

Why are you throwing insults around?...make your point politely as everyone else have been doing. angry angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2021
arcnomec:

You that can read
The word only does it mean anything to you?
Enroll ONLY your right and left thumbs and your right and left index fingers

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2021
gidob:

Why are you throwing insults around?...make your point politely as everyone else have been doing. angry angry

Lol hahaha him they paranoid and i wonder why he is still doubting am working and I was shortlisted make him they doubt there

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
kingBlaq:

You that can read
The word only does it mean anything to you?
Enroll ONLY your right and left thumbs and your right and left index fingers

Lol nvm u r a secondary sch graduate
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ctony1: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2021
skydude:

Sorry bro peeps from the North av been shortlisted zamfara and kaduna

Am yet to see anyone from ogun being shortlisted.. Am from ogun got 55.. Not yet shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Ctony1:

Am yet to see anyone from ogun being shortlisted.. Am from ogun got 55.. Not yet shortlisted
I don't know about this sir.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Skydude, i never mentioned your moniker before but this is for you
You have submitted with ten fingers does not mean you did what the instructions said
And that i did with thumbs and index does not mean I can’t submit
As for saying i did not submit, take a look at all the pictures of proof i sent you, all same names my names. You can do the background check.
Please stop misleading people read it again
It say enrol ONLY

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=skydude post=102320750]

Mine showed something but we kept on trying ,at first Mine was writing incorrect password then it logged in then when doing the biometric it was showing unexpected error then it went through, so the last stage of the index or thumb printing it kept on saying processing for more than 15mins then the guy tried to close the widow then it popped up successfully, it was something with the other guy that we both went there together

Same thing showing unexpected error...I kept trying it showed error occured..Im worried because it has not submitted, should keep trying or have I been disqualified?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=CalebLebsco56 post=102325345][/quote]
Bros keep trying,
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2021
If one should summit before going to the next stage does it mean he is disqualified from the process

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.