Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008356 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Good morning sir. Please any idea of what is delaying our deployment?
Scroll up to my previous post you will get an answer to that and their reason for so.
I posted it here and many debunked it
Everything is possible in this country
You just need only information and connection
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Delight2014:

I think they know what they are doing and reasons for the delay.
Probably everything will be set by August ending.
let me buttress here, they want to make everything to begin by next session/ term against those that will be posted in schools. If they do everything now, will those posted in schools begin this term that most schools will soon go on holiday and those posted in sch will be idle or won't work for that period? No.
They are doing everything to be in line with the academic calendar that's what cause the delay.
What you will be sure is that batch C will definitely start on or before September, and everything both physical verification and deployment will surely be done before then.
So exercise patient and keep your finger cross till an email will be send across for physical verification.
Source: Npower staff disclose it to me
This info is wrong cos school calendar is not the same in all States. Secondary schools in Lagos are on break now while those in Osun just resumed. Other states also have there differences too. It would have been right if it's a state scheme but it's a federal scheme.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Delight2014:
Scroll up to my previous post you will get an answer to that and their reason for so.
I posted it here and many debunked it
Everything is possible in this country
You just need only information and connection
but there are still other steps before proper resumption at our various ppa na. Why not deploy people now and carry out the physical verification before resumption?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2021
EmperorTolson:

This info is wrong cos school calendar is not the same in all States. Secondary schools in Lagos are on break now while those in Osun just resumed. Other states also have there differences too. It would have been right if it's a state scheme but it's a federal scheme.

Thanks so much, you captured it well.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Lol!

Apart Osun state, mention another state not following the uniform school calendar in Nigeria. Mind you, Osun state calendar palava started during the Covid-19 period.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Uniquisite:

Lol!

Apart Osun state, mention another state not following the uniform school calendar in Nigeria. Mind you, Osun state calendar palava started during the Covid-19 period.

Ondo State students and pupils just resumed for their third term too.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Epistasis:

Ondo State students and pupils just resumed for their third term too.
Who is talking of third term here, we are talking of new session that is first term being September in academic calendar for all post primary schools in Nigeria.
Believe it or not have said mine
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
but there are still other steps before proper resumption at our various ppa na. Why not deploy people now and carry out the physical verification before resumption?
As I said in my previous post Hopefully before August ending they will call for Physical verification against Deployment
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
You people talk as if Npower is all about Nteach. What about other categories like Ntech, Nagro, Ncreative and Ntax. Na still school resumption these categories dey wait for too?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Prechboy:
You people talk as if Npower is all about Nteach. What about other categories like Ntech, Nagro, Ncreative and Ntax. Na still school resumption these categories dey wait for too?
Guy this people know what they are doing, you can't teach them their work.
All categories must resume the same time.
I won't talk more on this
Have said what's on ground believe it or not.
Information and connection rule this Country
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Delight2014:
Guy this people know what they are doing, you can't teach them their work. All categories must resume the same time. I won't talk more on this Have said what's on ground believe it or not. Information and connection rule this Country
OK, thank you for the info.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Please, is it possible to change ones state of residence before physical verification.... It seems i will be relocating to another state..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Is too late already. You should have changed it at the early stage of the biometric capture. Any changes you do now, will jeopardize your chances and will outrightly lead to your disqualification as names has already been compiled based on your nasim profile information.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by samsononyilo(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
From you hv not been shortlisted to we are currently verifying bla bla bla! Please what's happening?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2021
Uniquisite:

Lol!

Oyo state.
They'll vacate on 30th of this month.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Maybe u re being considered for stream 2 or to replace some1 in stream 1,cos i know a lot of Npower batch A&B who wrote the test with us and passed,little do they know that Npower is waiting 4 them with a fingerprint scanner.
samsononyilo:
From you hv not been shortlisted to we are currently verifying bla bla bla! Please what's happening?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
peekay007:
Maybe u re being considered for stream 2 or to replace some1 in stream 1,cos i know a lot of Npower batch A&B who wrote the test with us and passed,little do they know that Npower is waiting 4 them with a fingerprint scanner.

So, the batch A and B also did the fingerprint. I thought it started with the Batch C... But those Batch A and B get mind oo, after they discharge them, they wan use aliwoikoro enter Npower again grin. E get as e be!

Buhari, see what you cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Oyo state.
They'll vacate on 30th of this month.

Where is the discrepancy with Oyo state Calandar? They will vacate on 30th July, Holiday (Whole of August), Resumption will be September.. So what is the issue here?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Uniquisite:

Where is the discrepancy with Oyo state Calandar? They will vacate on 30th July, Holiday (Whole of August), Resumption will be September.. So what is the issue here?
I'm just telling you that calendar are not the same in most states.
At least I've sight three different states now
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
samsononyilo:
can you screenshot the stuff please?..... thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Are you in Ibadan finding it difficult to process it complete your FIRS / LAGOS TESCOM/ AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT.

Worry no more we got you covered we deliver anywhere and send you the soft copy after registration. Kindly DM or contact 08144083220 to get yours done.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Just heard that Npower begins deployment for batch C. If you are deployed pls send screenshot. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mbmohammed:
Just heard that Npower begins deployment for batch C. If you are deployed pls send screenshot. Thanks
Just checked for two people that were shortlisted but nothing on deployment yet.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Just checked for two people that were shortlisted but nothing on deployment yet.

Seems like no any deployment yet. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tobasco: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Something is really going on underground.......
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
tobasco:
Something is really going on underground.......
like?....I am smelling deployment sha
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olaoke16(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please, I want ppl to clarify this issue, I mean people that edit information after finger print captured, what is on their bvn status validity? My sister's own changed to invalid which was earlier on validated.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Olaoke16:
Please, I want ppl to clarify this issue, I mean people that edit information after finger print captured, what is on their bvn status validity? My sister's own changed to invalid which was earlier on validated.
Almost everyone is having this issue. I didn't edit and mine is showing invalid too
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olaoke16(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Almost everyone is having this issue. I didn't edit and mine is showing invalid too

Then this is a serious issue, hope this is not attached to shortlist criteria because I have someone that is status is still on validated.

can more people confirm this from their status?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pleasureosondu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can someone post a screenshot? Cos some folks here are lost
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Olaoke16:

Then this is a serious issue, hope this is not attached to shortlist criteria because I have someone that is status is still on validated.

can more people confirm this from their status?

BVN also showing invalid but was showing valid before now. I didn't edit my details at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.