Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005961 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 5:36am On Aug 27, 2021
N agro...I have been deployed
The problem am facing now is that my Bvn date of birth does not match my documents date of birth..and I was unable to print my ppa letter

Please help me out,what should i do
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by generalorot(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

You cannot receive payment if you have not been onboarded, it is a process, a list will be sent to NIBSS of bonafide Npower Volunteers entitled to payment, nibss will carry out validation, please it is a process
Can u see ur life now... Mr I know all... Giving useless info up and down... Always deceiving the gullible ones with ur front page nonsense write up... U definitely not an informed individual... I shake head for u ...
I specifically told it's deployment before physical verification and the physical verification might not even be done due to Covid'19 protocol... But u are too adamant and find it hard with that Ur big head to reason..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by favex: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Please, do we have to update our Profiles before we can see where we have been deployed to? Or is it done in batches?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:
The problem am facing now is that my Bvn date of birth does not match my documents date of birth..and I was unable to print my ppa letter

Go to your local government to do birth certificate and ensure it matches your bvn, I really do not understand the particular document that has the date mismatch
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Alhamdulillah!.....I have been deployed to a primary health care center

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2021
It was my Bvn that has date mismatch
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go to your local government to do birth certificate and ensure it matches your bvn, I really do not understand the particular document that has the date mismatch
It was my Bvn that has date mismatch
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2021
After logging in, this is what I saw ;
Dear , you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set. Is there any hope for me for deployment?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by officialchikzy0(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2021
If the problem is abt updating then I'm sorry they are not worth it why did they not tell us
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Reddington(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2021
madri4u:
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set. Is there any hope for me for deployment?
If you're using Chrome, just refresh the page by swiping down on it..Your deployment details will pop up

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by luuvlly: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2021
madri4u:
Yes, mine was like that before its displayed. I guess it's being released in batches. Log out and log in back to recheck
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2021
valowizzy:
Thanks to God!
I have been deployed to a Primary school in my area.
Please, what's next my colleagues?
Please did you update your profile before you got the deployment? MY dashboard is still reading update profile and no icon for deployment.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by luuvlly: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Please did you update your profile before you got the deployment? MY dashboard is still reading update profile and no icon for deployment.
I updated my profile two days ago and I have been deployed. I don't thinking updating it has any negative outcome and I think it is been released in batches. Mine wasn't showing deployed when I first checked but later showed up
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kindmman(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2021
officialchikzy0:
If the problem is abt updating then I'm sorry they are not worth it why did they not tell us
It has nothing to do with updating. I had seen people who didn't update but had been deployed while some who did are yet to be deployed

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PrinceFola(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
How can someone print deployment letter please? The button is not responding after putting BVN number, account number and bank name..... Who has printed his or her own?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2021
generalorot:

Can u see ur life now... Mr I know all... Giving useless info up and down... Always deceiving the gullible ones with ur front page nonsense write up... U definitely not an informed individual... I shake head for u ...
I specifically told it's deployment before physical verification and the physical verification might not even be done due to Covid'19 protocol... But u are too adamant and find it hard with that Ur big head to reason..
You will still do physical verification with your assigned supervisor that will either accept you or reject you based on your documents, it is when you are accepted, that you will now upload the acceptance letter on your NASIMS portal, that is when you are fully deployed and now an Npower volunteer
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2021
I didn't see deployment icon on my dashboard, can I update my profile before I get deployed?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hueyreckless0007: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

ezenwaez

You made a post two weeks ago saying people that thumb-printed with 10 fingers will be disqualified. Remember??

Them don deploy me baggar grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by generalorot(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

You will still do physical verification with your assigned supervisor that will either accept you or reject you based on your documents, it is when you are accepted, that you will now upload the acceptance letter on your NASIMS portal, that is when you are fully deployed and now an Npower volunteer
Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:

go to the bank you enrolled bvn from to update your DOB. Do that before it's getting difficult.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kcboy34(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

I was told to pick another course. I had 3 new options Nteach, Ntech and Nhealth. I thought I initially picked Ntech but it was Nagro and it says it's not available in my local government and I have to pick another one. I picked Ntech this time and I saw you have not been deployed yet! Does that mean I'm out and I should forget it or I should just wait for steam2.

I Bleep up I would have chosen Nteach what I was told to pick another one. Nobody was deployed for Ntech.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by generalorot(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
kcboy34:
I was told to pick another course. I had 3 new options Nteach, Ntech and Nhealth. I thought I initially picked Ntech but it was Nagro and it says it's not available in my local government and I have to pick another one. I picked Ntech this time and I saw you have not been deployed yet! Does that mean I'm out and I should forget it or I should just wait for steam2.
If u are using Chrome .. refresh the deployment page... It will pop up
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Will you just shut up already!!! Don't be a f0⁰l!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Parisleo: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Lol, they posted my friend to a place he will spend close to 2 hours on the road and the tfsre self cost..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kcboy34(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2021
generalorot:

If u are using Chrome .. refresh the deployment page... It will pop up

Were you told to pick another program too
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2021
Mine is showing you have not been deployed yet. I just hope the deployment is still being uploaded.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:

ezenwaez

You made a post two weeks ago saying people that thumb-printed with 10 fingers will be disqualified. Remember??

Them don deploy me baggar grin grin
Congratulations
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2021
kcboy34:
Exercise patience

I Bleep up I would have chosen Nteach what I was told to pick another one. Nobody was deployed for Ntech.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Please my posting is far from my area of residence can I get deployed immediately i clicked on the redeployment icon on the dashboard.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by zanjorrg(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Please my posting is far from my area of residence can I get deployed immediately i clicked on the redeployment icon on the dashboard.

Click on redeployment and read up the conditions for redeployment
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2021
I noticed that I was putting wrong Bvn(my friend's bvn)..when I put mine is now showing "too many Requests received. Please try again in a minutes time"
Hope am safe?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:
I noticed that I was putting wrong Bvn(my friend's bvn)..when I put mine is now showing "too many Requests received. Please try again in a minutes time"
Hope am safe?
Try again in 2 minutes time

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.