Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004079 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olochee: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
generalorot:

Bros press that arrow inside that box... It will bring out the available options of the N-power programme available for you
Nothing is coming up
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Preshvoice: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please I need complain to nasims o that my PPA is too far and they refused to reject me ... Please can anyone help me with nasims mail to contact them please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
parkervero:

Answers
1. The gadget is of no important to the scheme itself. So, we don't have to discuss it.

2. Well, it appears it's going to be like NYSC monthly clearance. So, if you are not cleared you might not get paid.

3. That's actually simple. The moment you upload it, it's going to display success message and the button will change to re-upload acceptance letter.

Note:- These answers are my own and might not be 100% accurate.
None of your answers is satisfactory sir, maybe you're guessing like most of us.
Q1. Why is it not important? Are you saying the gadget is useless to it's users. It's of no importance and they shared it to our predecessors, all the batches and streams.

Q2. I doubt 2 as well cos it'll mean there'll be local government inspector and in N-Power, what exist is SCIP comprising other programmes too. Like my local government for example, those guys hardly come to work most especially on Friday, they don't even know the person in charge of N-Teach

And Q3. It keeps asking for upload whenever you reload the page, instead of showing PPA LETTER UPLOADED just as after biometrics have been taken
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Preshvoice:
Please I need complain to nasims o that my PPA is too far and they refused to reject me ... Please can anyone help me with nasims mail to contact them please
Then, you don't need to be going.
And if they called you, tell them it's because of the distance and you've already explained to them.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olukokosir(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Just received a message that I've been deployed today but while trying to download my PPA letter, it says I should go for physical verification on the 10th of September..

Please I need enlightenment on this. Is this how it operates or what ?

Moreso, I need Ekiti WhatsApp group for Npower. Edakun help me
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fidelmak:

Okay , I printed the PPA letter since Tuesday but I haven't signed it , hope their won't be problem?
pls, the ppa letter I downloaded and printed too does not bear my passport photograph. Though, it's bn sign and stamped by the principal at my ppa. Hope this will not have any effect? Pls, house, I want your advice on this. Should I proceed to upload it like that?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Olochee:

Hi,
It's really frustrating tho. The drop-down menu isn't bringing out any option.
I choosde NHealth, how about you?
That's exactly what I'm experiencing. I chose N-teach initially but they said it's not available in my LGA. Yet they ain't bringing out any option for me to choose from. It's so frustrating.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2021
I can't download my ppa letter up till now
before us showing too many request but right now the error message popping up is poor internething
am using 4g network to browse,pls have been on this since last week
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Etimocracy:
Please who else noticed something similar on his or her deployment dashboard. My PPA is clearly spelt out but the venue for physical screening is missing
Pls where is this school as mine is all saint primary school II
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Etimocracy(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2021
Mekailo:

Pls where is this school as mine is all saint primary school II

Can you send a screenshot so I can help better.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by zanjorrg(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Babawee:
I can't download my ppa letter up till now
before us showing too many request but right now the error message popping up is poor internething
am using 4g network to browse,pls have been on this since last week

Downloading of PPA is not going again. Just go to ur physical verification venue under ur verification tab
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by vic4real22: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Fatasy post=105480112][/quote]I am seeing it now, thank you very much boss.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by OjNafisat: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
PrinceFola:
Bro, i did this and after so many clicking, it brought something like this...... Instead of bringing PPA letter, it brought another thing oh
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rashdimuh(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Hello good morning friends, are we to bring our BVN print out
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please can someone here help us itemize those documents we are to take for our Physical Verification (PV)

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PrinceFola(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
OjNafisat:

Have you been able to print out your PPA letter or you go for physical verification first
not at all
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by adakoleagbenu: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
b3llo:
Please can someone here help us itemize those documents we are to take for our Physical Verification (PV)

I think a mail, sms or portal update will b sent this week as regards dat
Mean while pls how many days Will the physical Verification be for? Cc ezenwaez
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Layohrt(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
b3llo:

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
adakoleagbenu:

I think a mail, sms or portal update will b sent this week as regards dat
Mean while pls how many days Will the physical Verification be for? Cc ezenwaez
Depending on the number of N-Power applicants in that local government, definitely it will extend till the following week

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by stanbillion200(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please anyone that has Abuja whatsapp group chat link for Npower should please share with me.
My PPA is N700 from my house, and to and fro is N1400 daily. I visited the school but it was locked based on holidays in the FCT.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Benagreen: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Olochee:
Please I've been experiencing this since last week, when I try to change the scheme no option comes out. Any help?
I'm also in the same shoe with you. What are we going to do about this nah? I applied for N Teach.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
if you posted to ikorodu,drop your number let's increase our group members
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shey alert fit enter this month end abi till when?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omamuzo7(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes na
Mammangaddafi:
Shey alert fit enter this month end abi till when?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Etimocracy:

Can you send a screenshot so I can help better.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 2:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Pls house kindly advise, the download of PPA Letter has been unsuccessful but I see my physical verification center; can I proceed for physical verification without the deployment letter which is failing to download. I need help from those who most have had same challenges and possibly way out. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Mekailo:
Pls house kindly advise, the download of PPA Letter has been unsuccessful but I see my physical verification center; can I proceed for physical verification without the deployment letter which is failing to download. I need help from those who most have had same challenges and possibly way out. Thanks
please is there way for someone to now download ppa letter? because they were formally saying you have to go for physically verification if you press download ppa letter,have it stop showing that, and do we truly have to go with the printout of the ppa letter for verification?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Etimocracy(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Mekailo:

Your PPA is different from mine. I stay in Onitsha, Anambra state. Ask around bro

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
stanbillion200:
Please anyone that has Abuja whatsapp group chat link for Npower should please share with me.
My PPA is N700 from my house, and to and fro is N1400 daily. I visited the school but it was locked based on holidays in the FCT.
Send me DM. I can't drop my number here, except you want to drop yours
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
**To log in WAHALA.

**To print PPA letter WAHALA.

which kind Npower be this?

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by doctormoh(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Physical verification ongoing despite the date fixed undecided
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2021
doctormoh:
Hi guys.. I know some persons are going to attack what i am about to say but who cares..

If you have been finding it difficult to download your PPA letter, then this message is for YOU!

I am not saying it is going to be a requirement for physical verification but to be on a safer side, you just might want to go with it.

The good news is, I can help out with your PPA letter but only for those who truly have been deployed. All you need do, just send me your details. Name, ref number, the exact passport on your dashboard and your PPA address (name of placement sch and address) to docmoh771@yahoo.com for a token. Just recharge card. grin refer to my mail for more. Thanks

PS: You still need to download your PPA letter when the site starts going again because it will require that you impute some vital details such as bvn no, bank acc no & bank name.
I come in peace!
Whistle blowers, dey your dey cheesy
Do you know the consequences for dis fake ur PPA download

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.