Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004919 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by harrychuksx(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
MfonIrocks:

Thank you. Though the link isn't responding. It keeps saying error.

Zero70six3200zero51

Chat me up
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
mujibson:

This should answer your question

Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nkemella: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alimosho center Lagos, any update?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omamuzo7(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
I dey Derek but no way. Too slow
Focuzz:
Bro na Aj i dey self, u don run your own?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chachalogo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
balogunserah88:
please for those that redelopyed are we to upload d rejection and acceptance letter together or separately? pls those that as done their own should please respond
You are uploading them separately cos they both have their respective box where you're expected to upload them. However, each must not be more than 200kb.
After your uploading, a box reading "apply for redeployment" will pop up. Click on it to select your new PPA.
After this, you wait patiently for your deployment status to be updated to that of your new PPA, and you're to re download your new PPA letter carrying the name of your new PPA.
All the best!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Focuzz: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Omamuzo7:

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omotolly22(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please I can't download my ppa letter for the past 2 weeks

Please I need help on how to go about this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Focuzz: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
How e go?
I for like get your contact
Omamuzo7:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Victor30000: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chachalogo:

You are uploading them separately cos they both have their respective box where you're expected to upload them. However, each must not be more than 200kb.
After your uploading, a box reading "apply for redeployment" will pop up. Click on it to select your new PPA.
After this, you wait patiently for your deployment status to be updated to that of your new PPA, and you're to re download your new PPA letter carrying the name of your new PPA.
All the best!

For how many minutes or days will I wait for my new ppa

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello House who has successfully redeploy? pls indicate
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Claire104: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
When I click to download my ppa letter I'm asked to verify my bvn and account number but when I input my details it's shows that my bvn and date of birth do not correspond. I don't know what else to do.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Claire104:
When I click to download my ppa letter I'm asked to verify my bvn and account number but when I input my details it's shows that my bvn and date of birth do not correspond. I don't know what else to do.
Make sure both correspond. Go to your dashboard and edit your date of birth, then correct
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please help me
I went to bank to correct my BVN DOB,after two days I went to bank for the printout and I saw it on the printout that the correction has been effected.

But problem am facing now is that,when I wanted to verified my bank account on NPOWER portal (my profile) is giving me an error that my DOB details isn't match with my BVN.
Note: I registered my BVN at ACCESS bank and am using Zenith bank account
Do I need to change my Zenith bank account DOB also?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
SaAyomikun:

Ilorin West here too angry
Great. May I PM you please?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Claire104:

Simply go to Overview section of your dashboard, click on edit and re upload your documents and re-fill any empty space you see and save. After that, you won't see the "bvn and date of birth do not correspond" again.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
DRsays:
Please help me
I went to bank to correct my BVN DOB,after two days I went to bank for the printout and I saw it on the printout that the correction has been effected.

But problem am facing now is that,when I wanted to verified my bank account on NPOWER portal (my profile) is giving me an error that my DOB details isn't match with my BVN.
Note: I registered my BVN at ACCESS bank and am using Zenith bank account
Do I need to change my Zenith bank account DOB also?
It's nothing to do with where you registered your bvn, it's a problem with the site.
Just go to Overview section of your dashboard, click on edit and re upload your documents and re-fill any empty space you see and then save. After that, you won't see the "bvn and date of birth do not match" again.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
omotolly22:
Please I can't download my ppa letter for the past 2 weeks

Please I need help on how to go about this
Npower has replied people several times that they should go for physical verification, that the Ppa letter will be downloadable after verification. It means they stopped the downloading intentionally.
I hope you know Ppa letter is not part of requirements for physical verification.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omotolly22(f): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
MissW:

Npower has replied people several times that they should go for physical verification, that the Ppa letter will be downloadable after verification. It means they stopped the downloading intentionally.
I hope you know Ppa letter is not part of requirements for physical verification.
Okay thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omamuzo7(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zero8one36097251
Focuzz:
How e go?
I for like get your contact

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
MissW:

It's nothing to do with where you registered your bvn, it's a problem with the site.
Just go to Overview section of your dashboard, click on edit and re upload your documents and re-fill any empty space you see and then save. After that, you won't see the "bvn and date of birth do not match" again.
Thanks
I've done that but still showing DOB does not match bvn details
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
DRsays:

Thanks
I've done that but still showing DOB does not match bvn details
I don't know what could be wrong again then
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2021
MissW:

I don't know what could be wrong again then
Thanks bro
Is not showing it anymore.. But to my surprise, I edited my profile to the previous DOB on my BVN before changing it to the present one and it work.
The present one(BVN DOB) didn't work
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:32am On Sep 14, 2021
DRsays:

Thanks bro
Is not showing it anymore.. But to my surprise, I edited my profile to the previous DOB on my BVN before changing it to the present one and it work.

You changed your NPOWER date of birth to BVN Date of birth with which browser?

Did you print out your Acceptance letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by SaAyomikun(m): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2021
MissW:

Great. May I PM you please?

Yeah, sure

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2021
DRsays:

Thanks bro
It means the system already stored the previous one. Don't you think it could cause payment problem if it's different from that of the Bank? Maybe you should send them message.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
MissW:

It means the system already stored the previous one. Don't you think it could cause payment problem if it's different from that of the Bank? Maybe you should send them message.
OK..thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

You changed your NPOWER date of birth to BVN Date of birth with which browser?

Did you print out your Acceptance letter?
I used chrome
No,have not downloaded my ppa letter, is showing I should go for physical verification
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DoubleDs: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
howdy, pls have signed my ppa letter, can I upload it on my dashboard though be not done physical verification, thanks
DRsays:

I used chrome
No,have not downloaded my ppa letter, is showing I should go for physical verification
howdy, pls have signed my ppa letter, can I upload it on my dashboard though be not done physical verification, thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wizzle772: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Please has any one done their physical verification in Lagos? Please what did you submit to them? Please I need answers as am planning to do mine tomorrow.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2021
DRsays:

I used chrome

Okay, same here.... have you gone for your physical verification?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Victor30000:

For how many minutes or days will I wait for my new ppa
Did you applied for redeployment? Have they redeployed you yet?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

Okay, same here.... have you gone for your physical verification?
No
and u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.