Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004324 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Immediately you do your physical verification, wait for like 1 or 2 hours to download your PPA. It is programmed in such a way that you cannot download the PPA letter without doing your physical verification,
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PSVITA(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who is posted to GOSA 1 VILLAGE, ALONG AIRPORT ROAD, ABUJA* *L.E.A PRIMARY SCHOOL GOSA "A"Contact me let's connect 08082214944
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rashdimuh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
madri4u:
Immediately you do your physical verification, wait for like 1 or 2 hours to download your PPA. It is programmed in such a way that you cannot download the PPA letter without doing your physical verification,
lols mine now reach 2 mins before I downloaded the PPA letter
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ijelu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please is does anyone know where LEA GYADNA is in Abuja...
I've never heard of it before and I can't even find it on Google maps
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DestinyToRule(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
kenny905:

you have to do physical verification before you are able to download deployment letter?

I have done physical verification yet I can't download my PPA letter even I go to cafe yet no show. Pls guys help me, wat is d way out?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DestinyToRule(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
madri4u:

I did my physical verification on Tuesday still now I can't download my PPA letter even at cyber cafe is not working.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Frideen: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Contact me if you can't download your ppa
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
DestinyToRule:

I did my physical verification on Tuesday still now I can't download my PPA letter even at cyber cafe is not working.
Did you do your thumbprint at your centre?
Hope you didn't just submit your documents and go.
Do your thumbprint and the problem will be solved because it will reflect on your dashboard which will give you access to download your deployment letter
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by michaelo2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Louisosazee:
The current troubled situations in Edo over physical verification...they are not even organized...
please is this Federal Secretariat? have you been able to do yours

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by nky4success(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pls did they used to check d original certificate or only d photocopies at the pv centres
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
nky4success:
Pls did they used to check d original certificate or only d photocopies at the pv centres

They do check original certificate and after ur fingerprint is confirmed u will submitted copy of the credentials
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DestinyToRule(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Delight2014:

Did you do your thumbprint at your centre?
Hope you didn't just submit your documents and go.
Do your thumbprint and the problem will be solved because it will reflect on your dashboard which will give you access to download your deployment letter

Yeah I did my fingerprint at d center of physical verification and submitted a copy of my credentials
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funpeter: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nobody don do for OSUN MI?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
I will advice u update ur profile again re-enter ur DOB,Account details,upload ur docs and try downloading it again. But b4 u go about updating,check ur physical verification status if it is showing pending or PASS
DestinyToRule:

Yeah I did my fingerprint at d center of physical verification and submitted a copy of my credentials
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Portal already changed to beneficiary,that are really trying to make sure the site is working.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please help me with this question, after doing my physical verification I tried downloading my ppa letter with the download ppa letter button on my profile but was still asked to proceed for physical verification, then later on the group admin for my local government group chat sent a shortcut link from Npower for us to easily download our letters for those that have done physical verification,so I used it to download, it didn't ask me to input my Bvn details and account number,it just automatically brought out my ppa letter which I downloaded, but the letter didn't have the ppa address,so I tried downloading again through the normal process from my profile,so as to know if it will write my ppa address,while using the normal process (i.e the download ppa letter button in my profile) they didn't ask me to input my Bvn and account details,it will just download like that but my ppa address was included this time,now I am scared because I wasn't asked to input my Bvn details and account details first before downloading,I don't know if it's because I used the shortcut link at first,hope it won't affect my payment?because my dashboard is still showing No Bvn data.
And I just made the complain to our Local government group chat,and the same group admin that sent it is saying is advisable to go through the normal process and not the short form link he sent because of entering the Bvn details,why he didn't say this the day he sent the short form link,he even said the link is a hacked one,that Npower has deactivate it,I don't know if I am safe with this? because I have to enter my Bvn details like others to download it which I didn't.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
somudo:

Please help me with this question, after doing my physical verification I tried downloading my ppa letter with the download ppa letter button on my profile but was still asked to proceed for physical verification, then later on the group admin for my local government group chat sent a shortcut link from Npower for us to easily download our letters for those that have done physical verification,so I used it to download, it didn't ask me to input my Bvn details and account number,it just automatically brought out my ppa letter which I downloaded, but the letter didn't have the ppa address,so I tried downloading again through the normal process from my profile,so as to know if it will write my ppa address,while using the normal process (i.e the download ppa letter button in my profile) they didn't ask me to input my Bvn and account details,it will just download like that but my ppa address was included this time,now I am scared because I wasn't asked to input my Bvn details and account details first before downloading,I don't know if it's because I used the shortcut link at first,hope it won't affect my payment?because my dashboard is still showing No Bvn data.
And I just made the complain to our Local government group chat,and the same group admin that sent it is saying is advisable to go through the normal process and not the short form link he sent because of entering the Bvn details,why he didn't say this the day he sent the short form link,he even said the link is a hacked one,that Npower has deactivate it,I don't know if I am safe with this? because I have to enter my Bvn details like others to download it which I didn't.

You don't need to input your BVN to download PPA posting letter after you have done physical verification.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Enasdan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wanted to edit some of my details, but the site is not going through or opening, how can I resolve this issue, thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mbmohammed:

You don't need to input your BVN to download PPA posting letter after you have done physical verification.
Oh really! Is that how it is for everyone that downloaded it after physical verification?asked because I am still hearing some people talking about not being able to download their posting letter after inputting their Bvn and bank details and it's like they are done with physical verification because it later stopped showing input Bvn details and telling everyone to proceed for physical verification if you click the button,so for them to now be complaining of not able to download it now after inputting their Bvn and account details means they are done with physical verification
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 6:16am On Sep 18, 2021
madri4u:
Please how about those of us that uploaded our letter before the Physical Verification? Are we to re upload after verification, as a matter of fact what I uploaded was rejection letter and acceptance letter, but no any sign on the dashboard that the letters has been uploaded.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Funpeter:
Nobody don do for OSUN MI?
been looking for someone in Osun, what's the update?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
somudo:

I need the shortcut link please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2021
If you are Npower beneficiary under Ikenne Local government area in Ogun state or in Ogun state, join below link:

https:///B5v2VUxdTfgChjMyCND6lX

Or message on whatsapp on: 08167798909
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ericiland: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2021
somudo:
Oh really! Is that how it is for everyone that downloaded it after physical verification?asked because I am still hearing some people talking about not being able to download their posting letter after inputting their Bvn and bank details and it's like they are done with physical verification because it later stopped showing input Bvn details and telling everyone to proceed for physical verification if you click the button,so for them to now be complaining of not able to download it now after inputting their Bvn and account details means they are done with physical verification

You will still need to input your BVN and bank details after PV.
You will notice that d portal will change from download to Activate account if you pass d PV. Tho some of use re still witnessing Ntw issues from d site so even we you input yr BVN n account details to download d PPA, it does says "too many requests, try again in two mins".
With d issue of invalid BVN and no account numb on d dashboard, even after passing d PV, I emailed dem, dey said it should be left that way, wen ntw stabilize we can successfully add our BVN n account number to download PPA. Also make sure yr DoB is correct with yr BVN DoB b4 you do your PV, because you won't be able to change it once you pass your PV
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Morning all,

I hope the issue of "Invalid" under BVN validation is general??

Because most of the people I asked all see the same thing...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Please when are they paying us.. will payment commence this month end?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
DRsays:

No
and u?

My sister has gone
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
DestinyToRule:

I have done physical verification yet I can't download my PPA letter even I go to cafe yet no show. Pls guys help me, wat is d way out?
Send me your details, I'll help download it for free.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Funpeter: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
been looking for someone in Osun, what's the update?
me too dey find oooooo... Seems we are on our own ooooo are you currently in Osun and which part
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Andyvilly: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please who is posted to omosuomo inland in ughelli south Delta State, contact me on o7o5i73273i
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Brainzz40(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Since last night...I have been trying to log in but dey are telling me transaction failed......

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.