Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009155 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Luckygal22(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Prince2bad:
After many weeks of waiting to be deployed, this morning I logon my nasims portal and I was happy I finally got deployed but when I proceeded to verify my account details I got a message that I need go to an address for physical verification which stated 10 Sept in November. I’m a bit confused on what steps to take next, anyone with similar issues or anything to help me will be appreciated [quote author=Prince2bad post=107403776]After many weeks of waiting to be deployed, this morning I logon my nasims portal and I was happy I finally got deployed but when I proceeded to verify my account details I got a message that I need go to an address for physical verification which stated 10 Sept in November. I’m a bit confused on what steps to take next, anyone with similar issues or anything to help me will be appreciated
The date stated on ur dashboard which was dated back to the 10th of september signifies dat it is a glitch from their end. Many ppl who are yet to do their physical verification and hv laid their complaints to Npower were told to be calm as a new date 4 auxilliary physical verification would be communicated to them in due course. #cheers#
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Luckygal22(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
nimah05:
Please help, I can't find where to press "download PPA letter" on my portal.
Click on ur "deployment" tab. It should be there.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sogmart(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hi guys. I learnt sone people are submitting their credentials at LGA, even after PPP hysical verification at secratariats. Is this really necessary, please?/?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
sogmart:
Hi guys. I learnt sone people are submitting their credentials at LGA, even after PPP hysical verification at secratariats. Is this really necessary, please?/?
sure
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sogmart(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2021
lolu2019:
sure

Boss, you don sunmit urs?!?...which state?
And why this kain wahala. I've not really seen ppl talking about this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2021
sogmart:

Nasim never instructed anyone to submit any documents to the LGA..
But yes, some LGA went ahead to tell beneficiaries to submit their credentials for reasons best known to them, not Nasim.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2021
sogmart:

since.Lagos
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sogmart(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
opeskills:

Nasim never instructed anyone to submit any documents to the LGA..
But yes, some LGA went ahead to tell beneficiaries to submit their credentials for reasons best known to them, not Nasim.

Alrught, thanks big man!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jullybest(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dear Beneficiary,

Your payment does not come from the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq or any body as alleged by most Beneficiaries, hence the delay.

For avoidance of doubt, your payment comes directly from CBN upon conclusion of crucial processes.

However, we are aware of the plight and inconveniences encountered by Beneficiaries in the course of service discharge and we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Payment will commence soon!

Thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
jullybest:
Dear Beneficiary,

Your payment does not come from the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq or any body as alleged by most Beneficiaries, hence the delay.

For avoidance of doubt, your payment comes directly from CBN upon conclusion of crucial processes.

However, we are aware of the plight and inconveniences encountered by Beneficiaries in the course of service discharge and we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Thank you.

Where are all these information coming from?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
jullybest:
Dear Beneficiary,

Thank you.
SOON kee you there. You no go rest Na alert I wan see now you still dey tell me soon. All of una need heavy knock for head angry angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Anybody wey post nonsense news about npower payment again when I never see alert, I go curse am till him deactivate. Una think say I come here play? Na my stipend dey worry me now no be yeye talk. All of una yeye bloggers dey craze sad sad embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by otukpoyam(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Anybody wey post nonsense news about npower payment again when I never see alert, I go curse am till him deactivate. Una think say I come here play? Na my stipend dey worry me now no be yeye talk. All of una yeye bloggers dey craze sad sad embarassed
. those bloggers Cook up rumours. Anything that is not from npower official pages should be taken with a pinch of salt
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
otukpoyam:

. those bloggers Cook up rumours. Anything that is not from npower official pages should be taken with a pinch of salt
No mind them otukpo my man. If I catch any blogger, I go make sure say he pay me that stipend wey him dey post since angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Like play like play, NPOWER never pay till now. After raising our hopes so high. Yet till now no authentic information from them stating reasons why the delay.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Look at what someone sent me. They don update him payment slip. E be like say they want start with Nhealth and teach first and na 1 month them go pay. This people dey craze true true angry embarassed

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Look at what someone sent me. They don update him payment slip. E be like say they want start with Nhealth first and na 1 month them go pay. This people dey craze true true angry embarassed
I hope it's true. But Shey e don c alert true true? Like credit alert for phone?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Look at what someone sent me. They don update him payment slip. E be like say they want start with Nhealth first and na 1 month them go pay. This people dey craze true true angry embarassed
This is fake, looks edited, I have someone from Nhealth, the portal still remain the same like everyone of us here.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
safesurfer:
I hope it's true. But Shey e don c alert true true? Like credit alert for phone?
Them never pay am. Them just update am. You sef you no dey use eye see where person type alert, see as you dey vibrate like person wey cold dey catch because of this picture wey I post embarassed embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jonskata:

This is fake, looks edited, I have someone from Nhealth, the portal still remain the same like everyone of us here.
Fake kee you there. I resemble person wey come play here? angry sad sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Make Una dey give me respect wey I deserve here. Na me dey Ginger npower to sit up with my posts sad sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Fake kee you there. I resemble person wey come play here? angry sad sad
I no see anything like that for my dashboard, same as to you, same to every other person here. So where that one come from? If na Nteach, we plenty here, if na Nhealth we plenty here. Abi na only for that your person dashboard them update the payroll tab?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jonskata:

I no see anything like that for my dashboard, same as to you, same to every other person here. So where that one come from? If na Nteach, we plenty here, if na Nhealth we plenty here. Abi na only for that your person dashboard them update the payroll tab?
Na me you dey type this ukpata give? Two people don send am give me from Health and Teach. You look a promising family man like me dey think say I come here joke

Jonskata you wan make I track you skata that your head with better knock embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jonskata(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Na me you dey type this ukpata give? Two people don send am give me from Health and Teach. You look a promising family man like me dey think say I come here joke

Jonskata you wan make I track you skata that your head with better knock embarassed embarassed angry
If I use the hit weh NPOWER the give me now, the only language were I want hear from you na say you don receive alert, no be all this personal dashboard update from you. I the take one �️ eye look you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Shegman22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jonskata:

log out and login again.. Its showing on my portal

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shegman22:
E never reflect for own dashboard
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shegman22:
No mind the guy. I dey prepare better blow I go nack am for head if I jam am for road. He think say I come here play sad sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
b3llo:
E never reflect for own dashboard
Your body too dey shake. You no fit wait make the reflection go round? See as you dey shake like fowl wey rain beat angry embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jonskata:

If I use the hit weh NPOWER the give me now, the only language were I want hear from you na say you don receive alert, no be all this personal dashboard update from you. I the take one �️ eye look you
if Npower hit you finish, I go still hit you for doubting a promising father like me. Una no dey fear for this country again? Ordinary 30k wey I dey use do giveaway angry sad embarassed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by b3llo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fucklove:
Your body too dey shake. You no fit wait make the reflection go round? See as you dey shake like fowl wey rain beat angry embarassed
Baba me na alert I wan see.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
b3llo:
Baba me na alert I wan see.
Na wetin carry me come here but e be like say na you dey shake pass sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.