Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006045 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Breaking News: Buhari’s Youngest Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq, On Nine Months Course; Travels To America For Delivery

Information available to The Gazelle News.com is that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq is on nine month course and had travelled to the United States of America for childbirth.

Farouq, who was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in July 2019, is by age, the youngest minister in the Federal Cabinet of the president.

She was one-time National Treasurer of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress, APC from June 2013 to June 2014.

She was also instrumental in the party’s victory in 2015 as she served as a member of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council. She was the chairperson of the election Planning and Monitoring, Field Operations, and Fundraising Committee.

In September last year, it was reported she got married to the former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar in a quiet wedding ceremony.

Sources said she is expected back in the country after the delivery of her baby and the expiration of her maternity leave.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2021
madri4u:
Breaking News: Buhari’s Youngest Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq, On Nine Months Course; Travels To America For Delivery

Information available to The Gazelle News.com is that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq is on nine month course and had travelled to the United States of America for childbirth.

Farouq, who was appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari in July 2019, is by age, the youngest minister in the Federal Cabinet of the president.

She was one-time National Treasurer of the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress, APC from June 2013 to June 2014.

She was also instrumental in the party’s victory in 2015 as she served as a member of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council. She was the chairperson of the election Planning and Monitoring, Field Operations, and Fundraising Committee.

In September last year, it was reported she got married to the former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar in a quiet wedding ceremony.

Sources said she is expected back in the country after the delivery of her baby and the expiration of her maternity leave.

Where you de get this fake news from
The woman never marry, leave that story Jaree
Unless you wan marry her

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Are you sure you are a Nigeria? Then lockup if you know the news is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Wuminity(f): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mkelv0106:
This Npower people still get mind dey send supervisor go PPA, wen them dey owe some people September stipend, October n November nothing, we are now in December..
Na to dey beat any supervisor I see for my PPA now, so that dem go get d message first hand, say boiz are not smiling.
Please do you have an idea of when the next Npower recruitment will be.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Delight2014:

Unless you wan marry her
I wan marry her
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sugar mummy don finish for ur area?
iykejohnson:
I wan marry her
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by bookarecruiter: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Positive Feedback

We just received this feedback from an employer.

People are getting jobs and employers are filling their vacancies on our platform.

Let us win together this December.

Follow and Like Book a Recruiter on LinkedIn and on Facebook.

Also share the platform links with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/BookaRecruiter/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/book-a-recruiter

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
peekay007:
Sugar mummy don finish for ur area?
Na she I want now
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Delight2014:

Unless you wan marry her

Sadiya is married to former chief of air staff Sodiq. They got married silently earlier this year. Na fact!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by valowizzy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
How does Sadiya marriage pay our outstanding stipend?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2021
madri4u:

Not all things you see online is true. She travel to Dubai for Nigerian Trade and Investment Forum.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mbmohammed:

Not all things you see online is true. She travel to Dubai for Nigerian Trade and Investment Forum.
Abeg....any hope for stream 2??

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babatundea87(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
My payment status changed to Failed again. Please who else experiencing this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mkelv0106(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wuminity:

Please do you have an idea of when the next Npower recruitment will be.
I'm sorry, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Npower has probably found a good reason not to pay the next stipend cool .

They will just say they want to resolve all outstanding payment issues before they proceed. And it could take forever. grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by akeem0706514(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Check your status
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
akeem0706514:
Check your status
??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Breaking News

NPower to pay only October stipend. November stipend will be paid middle of January 2022, December stipend will be paid middle of February 2022 and so on. That's how NPower do their payment.

From a reliable source:

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Make ena better go do better job....stop deceiving yourself in the name of going to one yeye PPA!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
See as ur mouth dey smell..........,this ur animal talk just make everywhere smell......,nobody ask 4 ur advice here........my little advice,try put canfur 4 mouth b4 u speak in public.
uthlaw:
Make ena better go do better job....stop deceiving yourself in the name of going to one yeye PPA!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
See as ur mouth dey smell..........,this ur animal talk just make everywhere smell......,nobody ask 4 ur advice here........my little advice,try put canfur 4 mouth b4 u speak in public.
4 ur mind now,u get mouth....I no wan talk dis afternoon...as I no mentioned ur father name,u no suppose mind ur business...wasteful sperm!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
My son.........,u re talking to ur father.....just ask ur mum to conduct a DNA test on you,u will find out that i'm ur biological father....,so dont try to insult ur father in public, Blood is thicker than water
uthlaw:
4 ur mind now,u get mouth....I no wan talk dis afternoon...as I no mentioned ur father name,u no suppose mind ur business...wasteful sperm!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ah! It's that time of the month when anger and frustration is in the air.

We are still waiting for fucklove tho'
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
My son.........,u re talking to ur father.....just ask ur mum to conduct a DNA test on you,u will find out that i'm ur biological father....,so dont try to insult ur father in public, Blood is thicker than water
if u no say me n ur father na meet,drop ur number or pick my number...share location make we relate...I go beat ur papa n ur mama together....sabi u be bastard!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
uthlaw:
if u no say me n ur father na meet,drop ur number or pick my number...share location make we relate...I go beat ur papa n ur mama together....sabi u be bastard!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
I still de wait for this bastard fellow!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
My dear son,i understand ur pain........,i was not there wen u needed me.......,i knew u were trouble right from wen u were semens. I had to let u go cos u were a pain in my d.i.c.k. I needed a fresh greezy to.to N ur mum was always on time.
uthlaw:
I still de wait for this bastard fellow!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
My dear son,i understand ur pain........,i was not there wen u needed me.......,i knew u were trouble right from wen u were semens. I had to let u go cos u were a pain in my d.i.c.k. I needed a fresh greezy Kitty-Cat. N ur mum was always on time.
masturbation don kill dis one and him papa....shey u no go de look wen ur fada de Bleep ur mother bayi....or make u use style Bleep ur mama as u de always dream to Bleep ur mother!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
U have become a mess to the society...........,i regreted not using indian proxy with ur mum i had go free to air. But that to.to was good n it's messing up my life now
uthlaw:
masturbation don kill dis one and him papa....shey u no go de look wen ur fada de Bleep ur mother bayi....or make u use style Bleep ur mama as u de always dream to Bleep ur mother!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
My son,ask ur mum who is the "DOG FATHER" I invented the dogstyle........show ur father some respect.....
uthlaw:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
U have become a mess to the society...........,i regreted not using indian proxy with ur mum i had go free to air. But that to.to was good n it's messing up my life now
even ur useless father is still regretting given birth to a good for nothing son...even if u are just like a temple of dump to him but he got no option than to use you for money ritual!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
peekay007:
My son,ask ur mum who is the "DOG FATHER" I invented the dogstyle........show ur father some respect.....
respect to a good for nothing child,even ur parents want to use you for ritual,but ur head de empty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.