Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006173 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2020
adeiza4u:
Please I need urgent replies.
I'm a Serving Corps member, and I am billed to complete my Service March, next year. Please is still advisable I register as a BSc holder, considering the fact that I only have testimonial from my University presently and not certificate yet?
Please help a brother.
Cc: Mbmohammed and others please

If you have OND or NCE certificate apply with it.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2020
forke:
I'm graduate but I want to register for ntech, do they pay dem as well or it's just the nteach folks?

The payment is not the same.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Youngsenate1993:
Taught I was the only one, mine has refuse to open since yesterday. I can't access it at all

Change your browser to desktop view.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2020
chromehagin:
Done and submitted but chose the wrong npower.
Wanted to choose n-teach but chose n-tech. How do I edit pls?

Did you summit it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Peace1214:
Good morning house, pls I just registered successfully but it’s telling me incorrect login credentials to get into the portal. What do I do? Thanks

Reset the password.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2020
raylandmark:
Pls after inputting my bvn it didn't not automatically generate mine details I just went ahead and registered inputting my details manually Is anybody having same isssue

Maybe date of birth on your BVN is different from which you input. Though that will not be a problem.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by chromehagin: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Did you summit it?
Yes
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

The payment is not the same.
Really? Tell us about it
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2020
zinnee24:
I didn't get a mail. But all of a sudden, the page where I entered my email to register suddenly said "Thanks for registring, login to portal". I put in my email and password and it sent me to the application page. Who's with me on this?

We are together brother. Even after I completed my registration and they said "successful" I've not received email for about 4 hours now.

Do you think our registration is valid??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opera1(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Evidenx:
Pls house, i have fill in my details, but d save and continue button is not alighted for me to save and continue, what can i do?

To overcome thiz: first select HND.... This will enable the submission button to turn green..... Enter necessary information, NYSC in progress...
THEN SCROLL UP TO CHANGE HND TO OND.[U MUST NOT FORGET DIZ]
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evidenx(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2020
opera1:

To overcome thiz: first select HND.... This will enable the submission button to turn green..... Enter necessary information, NYSC in progress...
Thanksalot let me try it out.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Peace1214(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Yes, I am having same issue and I can’t save my bio data... pls I don’t have options on my page...pls anyone with any assistance?

raylandmark:
Pls after inputting my bvn it didn't not automatically generate mine details I just went ahead and registered inputting my details manually Is anybody having same isssue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omoowhe: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2020
Please I'm a degree holder, studied engineering and I choose n-agro because I felt n-teach will be too congested and I also like farming too........ Please what are my chances of being selected
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Kaeboy:
Really? Tell us about it

N-Teach, N-Health and N-Agro payment is different from that of N-Creative, N-Tech and N-Build
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Thothafx:

We are together brother. Even after I completed my registration and they said "successful" I've not received email for about 4 hours now.

Do you think our registration is valid??

Your registration is valid.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2020
omoowhe:
Please I'm a degree holder, studied engineering and I choose n-agro because I felt n-teach will be too congested and I also like farming too........ Please what are my chances of being selected

You will be selected by the Will of God.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Thanks brother. You are really doing a great job here.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Peace1214(f): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2020
I couldn’t reset d password cos reset link wasn’t send to my email so I used a different email and I inputting my bvn it didn’t successfully verify.
Mbmohammed:

Reset the password.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Did you fill your account details??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Everrest9(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Any discipline.
Okay. I have registered but my date of birth used with my BVN and arrangement of name doesn't correlate with the one I used to register but I hv the intention of rectify at bank on Monday. I hope it will still be ok since I will rectify before they start shortlisting names. I hope it will reflect?.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by rosalieene(f): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2020
I have gotten to the point of submission but my middle name is not reflecting. I have gone back severally to add it. is this a cause for concern? or I should just submit it like that.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Peace1214:
I couldn’t reset d password cos reset link wasn’t send to my email so I used a different email and I inputting my bvn it didn’t successfully verify.

Check date of birth. Date of birth on your BVN should correspond with the one you'll input.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
rosalieene:
I have gotten to the point of submission but my middle name is not reflecting. I have gone back severally to add it. is this a cause for concern? or I should just submit it like that.

You can summit it. Almost all those with three names see first and last name only.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Thothafx:

Did you fill your account details??
No.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evidenx(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2020
opera1:

IT WORKED YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.. GOD BLESS YOU. THANKSALOT.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evidenx(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Alfryd post=91150054][/quote]i have registered... trace my post someone told me what to do here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jorhnsin(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2020
I registered my email and password which I was told to check my inbox for verification/confirmation, couldn't find anything there refreshed for more than a day, I logged in this morning and I was granted access despite no confirmation.

I registered every details of mine, submitted thereafter and I was given an n-power code and also to check my email for a copy of what I filled in for but still didn't get a mail.

For those that have successful registered was it the same as mine?

I need to know if am on point or I have to put in for another application
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020
jorhnsin:
I registered my email and password which I was told to check my inbox for verification/confirmation, couldn't find anything there refreshed for more than a day, I logged in this morning and I was granted access despite no confirmation.

I registered every details of mine, submitted thereafter and I was given an n-power code and also to check my email for a copy of what I filled in for but still didn't get a mail.

For those that have successful registered was it the same as mine?

I need to know if am on point or I have to put in for another application

Your registration is successful you don't need to reapply.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by emmafineboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Pls can sum1 change d program like from N tech - N teach after u might ve submitting it within 24hrs?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2020
emmafineboy:
Pls can sum1 change d program like from N tech - N teach after u might ve submitting it within 24hrs?

No.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LordPherule(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Peace1214:
Yes, I am having same issue and I can’t save my bio data... pls I don’t have options on my page...pls anyone with any assistance?

It occurred, the BVN System is down presently.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Djicemob: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Mbmohammed:

You will be selected by the Will of God.
After inputting BVN,it automatically generated some details like name and phone,the problem is I can't edit these details as there is a 234 at the start of my Number and the pages keeps saying the number must be 11 digits.How do edit these automatically generated details.

I basically cannot edit my information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.