Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1010081 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by senetorjboss(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
PastorFire:
Your family go Getout soon.
Abeg,, getout

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shimzyy:

Bro! You self Na strong man o, the only guy wey make FUCKLOVE go exile
PastorFire na small pikin nah... that's why he literally answers and backlashes everyone. Like the pikin he is,he will still mention me but if he has sense,he will not. But I don't expect him to choose any of the options grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Shimzyy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
PastorFire:
Your papa wey dey house na small pikin wey dey wait for hopeless idiot like you to bring money for food.
When the Npower finish, your eyes go clear. As you don add ashawo work with Npower to survive. Make sure ur papa know say na your hole wey wheelbarrow boys dey drill na wetin u dey take feed am.

Haba! This woto woto too much for her na
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
u for just keep quiet dey observe make them countinue fighting themselves.......
Fucklove:
I don Waka leave una but my name still dey dance awilo for Una mouth and hand. Wetin Fucklove do yeye youths of this country sef When I dey here full-time here , na small yab I go yab npower for Facebook, stipend go drop yafu yafu.

I no dey again, sadiya don carry Una three months go shopping, buy designers bra and pant, I no go do anything again make she teach Una bitter lesson. Una dey here dey fight Una self, dey argue who get money and who broke. Una mumu never do.

Una go hear am this month, Una go know say Fucklove na general no be for mouth angry sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
obumsway
RosyIsBlessed
PastorFire

How these people above use to detect people who are frustrated is what I don't understand. They are always quick to label other people frustrated/frustration. I don't know what they are doing on Npower thread, because it seems they are billionaires. Fake big boys and money bags.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Newton2024:
obumsway
RosyIsBlessed
PastorFire

How these people above use to detect people who are frustrated is what I don't understand. They are always quick to label other people frustrated/frustration. I don't know what they are doing on Npower thread, because it seems they are billionaires. Fake big boys and money bags.

Be healed!!!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pastor,why ur blood dey always hot na....,be calming down.......e no mean say u keep quiet say u fear anybody n e no mean say u shout at the top of ur voice say u fit beat everybody. U know we dey run thesame street.....wen u collect ur first stipend,we surpose flex J-town
PastorFire:
Your papa wey dey house na small pikin wey dey wait for hopeless idiot like you to bring money for food.
When the Npower finish, your eyes go clear. As you don add ashawo work with Npower to survive. Make sure ur papa know say na your hole wey wheelbarrow boys dey drill na wetin u dey take feed am.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Be healed!!!!
Hmmm. It is well.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
ORIYIN TI DARU
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by obumsway(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Be healed!!!!
lool ... as in really be healed ..... you can know a frustrated person from the way he writes, talk. Newton2024 no vex. I dont depend on this money doesnt mean i dont want it. infact na me need am pass.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
obumsway:
lool ... as in really be healed ..... you can know a frustrated person from the way he writes, talk. Newton2024 no vex. I dont depend on this money doesnt mean i dont want it. infact na me need am pass.

Forget the guy jare.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na wen npower pay you go know say, All this anger, insult and frustration..... Na because dem never pay. Las las we go dey alright,

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by temitopeojoawo7(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
NPOWER BIOMETRIC ENROLLMENT NOW ACTIVE@ IYANA AGBALA, NEW IFE ROAD, IBADAN FOR THOSE THAT ARE YET TO DO THE THUMB PRINTING

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Alamkir:
Na wen npower pay you go know say, All this anger, insult and frustration..... Na because dem never pay. Las las we go dey alright,
To this end, please if it's not about our stipend pending, processing and being paid, no other discussion should take place by batch C1 beneficiaries.

C2 can continue their inquiries about their Npower status and registration procedures.

Let's outgrow all these insults and dick measuring contest here.

We no be pikin again abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
obumsway:

Can you hear yourself? You don't depend on the money but you want it.
You and RosyIsBlessed are always on this thread 24/7 calling your fellow beneficiaries frustrated, frustrating, frustration. Who is really frustrated between you and other people you always called frustrated. It is you guys that are really and actually frustrated.

:

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Newton2024:

Can you hear yourself? You don't depend on the money but you want it.
You and RosyIsBlessed are always on this thread 24/7 calling your fellow beneficiaries frustrated, frustrating, frustration. Who is really frustrated between you and other people you always called frustrated. It is you guys that are really and actually frustrated.

:

grin It takes one who's always on a thread to know who's always on a thread, innit?

Like I said son, go get busy with other means of livelihood to help yourself, instead of always mentioning people's monica to vent your frustration. They might just decide not to pay anymore u know wink

Or better still head to aso rock grin to vent instead of venting on your fellow beneficiaries. Be healed!!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Newton2024:
I wish I can help you with something but pride may not allow you to receive help.

How about if you use *the something* to help yourself instead wink so that you can stop wailing all over nairaland for unpaid stipend tongue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na rose now Dey prepare, cook and dash anyone in need of woto woto. Rose! Abeg teach them how to share woto woto without cursing person father and mother
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
giftygirl1:

PastorFire na small pikin nah... that's why he literally answers and backlashes everyone. Like the pikin he is,he will still mention me but if he has sense,he will not. But I don't expect him to choose any of the options grin
Babe wey God bless with knowledge and understanding. Na wetin your eyes see, you dey talk and na pure be that, E dey play, dey show.

But wait oo, you suppose leave that teaching work you dey do so, open ministry, dey release prophecy. Small thing wey you prophesy, don happen before I blink sef angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pagekollection2(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
PastorFire:
First, u be goat. Akuya. People come here to ask valid questions but you miserable lots thinks this thread is your father's village compound. Nansense.
That ashawo worker, rose abi wetin be her name wey everywhere dey smell reach leg because Npower no pay sef frustrate pass anybody for here.
I left this thread for a while thinking you idiots have stopped bullying the C2 to keep quiet, but no. U see that ashawo girl, i go tackle u well. Pussy wey dey smell like rat inside sokaway.
By the time i'm done with u, even your father go enter dis thread know say na ashawo work u dey do. Idiaaaat

If you.mentionn pesi papa u can't pass out messages.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
I greet u too......,abeg just calm down....
PastorFire:
Boss, respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.