Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004128 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by agatha360: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please I am yet to submit my application because I want to change from N Agro to N health but it's not going to that page. Can I start another application using a different email since I have not submitted. Pls I need a reply
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by forke(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Mbmohammed:

The payment is not the s
ame.

Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kwakwakwa(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Bakerdav:
use another email, use gmail

i use gmail, still the same thing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bakerdav: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2020
kwakwakwa:

i use gmail, still the same thing
its can't b d same, use chrome
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by amiibaby(f): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Someone should share me the official link
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emnanuell: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Juliearth:

Set your browser on "desktop site"

Thank you. It's been done.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Etizz: 3:49am On Jun 29, 2020
emmafineboy:
Done $ dusted

Did you receive any mail as stated after submission?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MRXELA(m): 3:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Mbmohammed:

No.
help I need your help which of the numbers on my permanent voters card is my I. d number? the one that starts with "A" by the left side that's arranged vertically or the "VIN" the one that has mixture of numbers and letters
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Etizz: 4:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Mbmohammed:
... Presidency hails programmes

…Enrolment sequel to wide consultations and review

…Online portal to open for applications from noon on June
26, 2020

…All applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) for transparency

…Batch A & B to transit June 30 and July 31, 2020
respectively into entrepreneurship schemes

…Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in Batch C

https://mobile.twitter.com/npower_ng/status/1276648534557720576

You my friend is doing a nice work voluntarily assisting unknown people for free,...

I need to know something Sir, I applied for a friend who is a graduate with NYSC and all requirements intact, application was successful, but, I am supposed to apply for N-teach being a graduate but mistakenly applied for N-tech, what implications could that cause.

Secondly, I did not receive any E-mail from them after submission, does that mean he's not accepted??

Two questions require answers please.... Thanks once again
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jidamsel43(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Yes.
Thanks for you. I have successfully completed the application

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by amehrada: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2020
kwakwakwa:
I need help here please

I cant proceed from here

Am using a laptop with the following browsers-google chrome, UC browser and Mozilla fire fox
Stuck there without those tabs expanding? Try the registration process again with a new email ID. Good luck
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Crazeworld(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2020
MRXELA:
help I need your help which of the numbers on my permanent voters card is my I. d number? the one that starts with "A" by the left side that's arranged vertically or the "VIN" the one that has mixture of numbers and letters
I think the serial number that starts with 'A' is better.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by nkemakonam100: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2020
fabem:
Hi Applicants,

4. Many still don't know program that are suitable for them.

i. N-Teach: For all graduates (BSC/HND only) in any course you studied.
Duration: 1year

ii. N-Health: Graduates that studied health related courses, OND holder with health courses are giving preferences to apply under N-Health. If you have OND that is not health related, don't apply, you will be disqualify.
Duration: 1year

iii. N-Agro: OND holders with other courses except health course can apply. If you studied agricultural course and you have BSC/HND (do not apply), go for N-Teach. NCE can also apply under this. Reason why the duration of the programme has been changed from (2years to 6months).

iv. N-Creative, N-Build, N- Tech, are for SSCE, technical and primary school holders.

Duration: 6months

How true is this info please? My sister is a graduate of agricultural engineering, so she can't apply for N agro?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by amehrada: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2020
I just finished helping out someone with his application, I noticed after inserting his bvn number and DOB in step 1 his name was not auto generated, rather I had to fill it manually.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
agatha360:
Please I am yet to submit my application because I want to change from N Agro to N health but it's not going to that page. Can I start another application using a different email since I have not submitted. Pls I need a reply

Click on back, you can be able to go back to program selection page.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Help, I hav been trying to register for 3days now, and I can't even at least start d application. Every time I just click apply it will say site can't be reached. Am using Chrome in my phone and I put it on desktop.

What should I do

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2020
agatha360:

Click on back, you can be able to go back to program selection page.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2020
MRXELA:

Use VIN.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Etizz:

You my friend is doing a nice work voluntarily assisting unknown people for free,...

I need to know something Sir, I applied for a friend who is a graduate with NYSC and all requirements intact, application was successful, but, I am supposed to apply for N-teach being a graduate but mistakenly applied for N-tech, what implications could that cause.

Secondly, I did not receive any E-mail from them after submission, does that mean he's not accepted??

Two questions require answers please.... Thanks once again

Both graduates and Non-graduates can apply for N-Tech.

The email was not send to anyone yet.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2020
nkemakonam100:
How true is this info please? My sister is a graduate of agricultural engineering, so she can't apply for N agro?

N-Agro is open to both graduates and Non-graduates

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
amehrada:
I just finished helping out someone with his application, I noticed after inserting his bvn number and DOB in step 1 his name was not auto generated, rather I had to fill it manually.

Yes. That's how it's now.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vasgas: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2020
maureensylvia:

Nothing for now. Will go to cyber cafe tomorrow
Have found the answer. I was using Gmail instead of yahoomail
That's means u have been able to successfully registered?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Miraclemonday11: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2020
My degree certificate and nysc were scanned and uploaded but my I'd card was not scanned but rather I snapped it but the picture was not cropped I forgot and the name of my phone was showing on the picture then I uploaded it . Hope there is no problem.Hope am safe.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fabem(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2020
nkemakonam100:

She can

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Miraclemonday11:
My degree certificate and nysc were scanned and uploaded but my I'd card was not scanned but rather I snapped it but the picture was not cropped I forgot and the name of my phone was showing on the picture then I uploaded it . Hope there is no problem.Hope am safe.

Yes.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fabem(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
boss I think I'm officially out of the race.
I just realized I made a grave mistake.
in my ID CARD details.
I was required to fill in my voter's card number but I mistakenly filled in my ID card serial number which is located at the back of my voter's card instead of the VIN at the front of my voter's card.
this may affect me right?
cc Mbmohammed npowerng

Uploading won't disqualify you yet. Until physical verification starts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by fabem(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Miraclemonday11:

No issue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by amehrada: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Alamkir:
Help, I hav been trying to register for 3days now, and I can't even at least start d application. Every time I just click apply it will say site can't be reached. Am using Chrome in my phone and I put it on desktop.

What should I do
I hope it's not the old link you're trying to go through? Check the first 3 pages, you should see the link you're supposed to go through.

If error still exist, try a stronger network connection.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by emmafineboy(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Etizz:

Did you receive any mail as stated after submission?
not yet
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Miraclemonday11: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=fabem post=91187077]

No issue

Ok thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Miraclemonday11: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Yes.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Evidenx(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Juliearth:

Set browser to "desktop site"
Thankalot,i have registered already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.