Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile (2061 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile by Winnerzblog: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants into 2019 / 2020 Civil Defence Recruitment (Second Phase), having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage.

What is the NSCDC Application Number

The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgment slip you printed after the successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.

Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile

Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal https://rockstarvibes.com/how-to-update-nscdc-profile/
Re: Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile by Arrahman39: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
I've forgotten my code, can someone help me...
Re: Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile by Winnerzblog: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Check your email address
Arrahman39:
I've forgotten my code, can someone help me...
Re: Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile by Arrahman39: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Winnerzblog:
Check your email address
have deleted it since I was not shortlisted... is there any possible ways I can reclaim it...
Re: Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile by Danielomisco(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arrahman39:
have deleted it since I was not shortlisted... is there any possible ways I can reclaim it...
check your trash(mail),deleted mail msgs

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone That Knows Cakasa Nigeria Company Limited Test's Format?please / Unity Bank Online Registration? / Nigeria Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.