Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004467 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fucklove:
Integrity kee you there. Npower don show us the real meaning of integrity. Na una type dey spoil our protest, dey make them sit down on top our money, dey pay us anyhow. Una wey be ITK ,wey dey form jesus, dey suffer dey smile, when una mumu go do

If npower dey show integrity, all of us go dey attend PPA. because NYSC dey serious, people no dey use am play before woto woto go burst.

Allah if i catch you for road, i go land you better blow for that hand and mouth you use type and mention integrity. Yeye youths full this country walahi angry angry angry

Hahahaha
With all due respect, una no get sense.
You are just thieves. You no get integrity.
You people abuse Buhari and Tinubu and all politicians. Call them thieves. Say they have no integrity but the only difference is opportunity.
Character matters. I guess you don't have one.
You people have never stepped into PPA.
THATS one of the reasons why Nigeria has been stagnant. Like leaders, like citizens.
You are just a thief, that's all.
If you being paid for something, do it diligently. Work diligently. If you are not being paid, that's when you have a right to protest.
If not because of the kids' exams, I won't go constantly sef.
You need to change your character. No difference between you and Yahoo Boys and our politicians.
Make I catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
TemmyT002:

Hahahaha
With all due respect, una no get sense.
You are just thieves. You no get integrity.
You people abuse Buhari and Tinubu and all politicians. Call them thieves. Say they have no integrity but the only difference is opportunity.
Character matters. I guess you don't have one.
You people have never stepped into PPA.
THATS one of the reasons why Nigeria has been stagnant. Like leaders, like citizens.
You are just a thief, that's all.
If you being paid for something, do it diligently. Work diligently. If you are not being paid, that's when you have a right to protest.
If not because of the kids' exams, I won't go constantly sef.
You need to change your character. No difference between you and Yahoo Boys and our politicians.
Make I catch you.
Mumu, when you go get sense Forming Saint online, doing worst offline.

Patriotic murutunpafu angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ify15:
Please is it possible for this verification to be extended beyond this week because of us that need to travel far to do it due to changes in location?
Nigerians, funny as always. They should extend because of you abi? Please wait for the extension.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hydroxide(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ify15:
Please is it possible for this verification to be extended beyond this week because of us that need to travel far to do it due to changes in location?
you don't need to travel far. You can just call them and your location for physical verification will be changed to the location govt you resides
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Concerning non-payment of April and May stipends, we Nigerian graduates deserve better than this. Even desert country like Lybia won't treat her youths like slaves. An average youth in Lybia is a millionaire by NIgeria standard. And we are the giant of Africa. Sir/ma, a labourer deserves his wages.

The only way to reduce crime is to keep hands and mouth of youths busy because and idle hands is the devil's workshop and and hungry man is an angry man. Prompt payment of Npower beneficiaries' stipend will go a long way in curbing that side effects of the ravaging poverty spreading accross the country.

I also want to plead that Mrs Sadiya should not let this Npower ends the same way it started. It did start on a good note as it was full of irregularities which was not like this under Afolabi. Let this empowerment be empowerment indeed. Delay, disappointed and disillusionment are too much with this Npower Batch C program but there can be a positive change from now henceforth is government is willing.

#Sadiya_pay_batchc1_arrears
#SadiyaStopFrustratingTheYouth
#PayArrears:April&May

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lusid: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hydroxide:
you don't need to travel far. You can just call them and your location for physical verification will be changed to the location govt you resides
my cousin sent me a scanned copy of my certificate of origin becos my village is far. Can i present it? Pastorfire, uthlaw
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lusid: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fucklove:

is it compulsory to attend the two weeks training?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
lusid:
my cousin sent me a scanned copy of my certificate of origin becos my village is far. Can i present it? Pastorfire, uthlaw
yes na!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Newton2024:
Today's date is 19th of June and Npower management have not deemed it fit to initiate April stipend but expect beneficiaries to continue work with empty pocket and empty stomach. Should we believe that those who are working in Mrs Sadiya's office have not been paid their April/May salary? The ministry of humanitarian affair is plainly inconsiderate and incompetent to the plights of Nigerian youths.

I don't think this is the best way to treat unemployed graduates. Other nations of the world don't maltreat their youths like this. Some us do spend about 1k daily to and from our PPAs and we also have to eat and feed our family with the 30k monthly stipend. Where do you expect us to get money to fund our transportation to PPA from April to June?

I hereby appeal to our honourable minister Sadiya to please pay our April-June backlogs in bulk so that we can at least have something to save at the end of the month. This slow motion lackadaisical mode of payment does not encourage savings at all. We to save first before we can invest and create jobs.

Its appalling

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fucklove:

Ogbeni, comot for road make I see front.
I pity people who do business with you.
You better change your ways and let the devil be ashamed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by razor1: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pls how can I locate this place in Rivers state.. no physical place

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Newton2024:
Concerning non-payment of April and May stipends, we Nigerian graduates deserve better than this. Even desert country like Lybia won't treat her youths like slaves. An average youth in Lybia is a millionaire by NIgeria standard. And we are the giant of Africa. Sir/ma, a labourer deserves his wages.

The only way to reduce crime is to keep hands and mouth of youths busy because and idle hands is the devil's workshop and and hungry man is an angry man. Prompt payment of Npower beneficiaries' stipend will go a long way in curbing that side effects of the ravaging poverty spreading accross the country.

I also want to plead that Mrs Sadiya should not let this Npower ends the same way it started. It did start on a good note as it was full of irregularities which was not like this under Afolabi. Let this empowerment be empowerment indeed. Delay, disappointed and disillusionment are too much with this Npower Batch C program but there can be a positive change from now henceforth is government is willing.

Oga wake up nobody is forcing you to work. 90% of beneficiaries are not doing sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jayb20(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2022
TemmyT002:

Na because we are honest and we are not the type who will get paid for something and not do the work.
Na because we are good citizens.
Na because we are not Yahoo Yahoo, scammer or thieves.
We are trustworthy and full of integrity.
People may call us mumu but we don't joke with integrity.

See Buhari brother (Mr. Integrity).
That your whole life depend on npower for survival doesn't mean others give a shit about it.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Goodlucknigeria: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Hello C2 beneficiaries,

My younger brother's profile is not displaying the venue for physical verification. What can he do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jayb20:

See Buhari brother (Mr. Integrity).
That your whole life depend on npower for survival doesn't mean others give a shit about it.

I am sorry but you no get sense.
I am self-employed too.
May God never let me depend on NPower.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by limcar: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maj196:
Oga wake up nobody is forcing you to work. 90% of beneficiaries are not doing sh*t.
is it compulsory to attend the 2 weeks camp? uthlaw
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lizzieo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Has anyone gone for physical verification at Alimosho for stream 2?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
limcar:
is it compulsory to attend the 2 weeks camp? uthlaw
100%!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by limcar: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
uthlaw:
100%!
but I heard it's not mandatory. That once you get your ppa letter, you start getting paid
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vuresolo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
razor1:
Pls how can I locate this place in Rivers state.. no physical place
That's city council (port Harcourt local government area)
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Follow what you heard now

limcar:
but I heard it's not mandatory. That once you get your ppa letter, you start getting paid

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hermoso33: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogoloray:

I've never been there before!
if I may ask. Didn't you take ur deployment letter to ur PPA for acceptance?? Because you claimed not to have been to ur PPA.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hermoso33:
if I may ask. Didn't you take ur deployment letter to ur PPA for acceptance?? Because you claimed not to have been to ur PPA.

Lol, I signed it by myself...

Ask yourself if they've ever seen the boss' signature before...

Na mumu dey Waka plenty Waka grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ekehwinz: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2022
ogoloray:

You signed it without stamp? You dey n-teach or n-agro??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Ekehwinz:

You signed it without stamp? You dey n-teach or n-agro??
@ogoloray
No answer am again, Na Npower staff wey dey disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ogoloray(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Fucklove:
@ogoloray
No answer am again, Na Npower staff wey dey disguise.

Thanks bro, but if he likes, make him be chairman of npower board... Nothing him fit do!

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hermoso33: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2022
ogoloray:

nah true sha.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Gimli(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Anynews on Batch c, stream 2...does that have done biometric but their status haven't changed to BENEFICIARY, what's Hope do they have?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very uncoordinated scheme,
They said it's poverty elimination abi??
This Npower is poverty induction scheme...
Imagine the whole June no payment and still one apc bat be looking for votes..
No more APC if una no do well

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Honestguy13577: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sorry to bother you people. I have done the physical screening. But my physical screening statue is showing pending.
Also my deployment status reads PRE- SELECTED after the physical screening.

Any advice pls.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nawa oo
Up to this moment no signs of stipends
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Gimli(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Honestguy13577:
Sorry to bother you people. I have done the physical screening. But my physical screening statue is showing pending.
Also my deployment status reads PRE- SELECTED after the physical screening.

Any advice pls.

Was your status showing

Shortlisted or Beneficiary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.