Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007155 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Hiss. How did you get your moniker?

Make i start with u? Care to join the party?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Basilekeh: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=PastorFire post=116554621]

Make i start with u? Care to join the party? [/quote

Boss Good Morning...I've sent you like two DM

Please kindly assist

Thank you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Basilekeh post=116554706][/quote]

Good Morning my brother. I will address all the dm later please. Make i catch cruise small. Nor vex
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. WE KNOW HIM!
You brought out your time,typed and designed this,just so you can banter words on Nairaland!
I have read how you helped people get 120k. I have also seen you on other threads. Infact the only reason I'm letting go of whatever issue between us is because you are OBIDIENT.
But our people say: if you become rice, children will use you and play. You might be very relevant in all areas but once you don't have self control and allow little things to get to you and make you loose your temper,then you would have thrown your prestige and good works to the mud. Learn from Ezenwa, he's the most insulted on any NPOWER thread but he never ever answers back. His respect remains intact. You are Obidient, RESPECT YOUR SELF. I no go ever mention you again ( no matter how tempted)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
giftygirl1:

You brought out your time,typed and designed this,just so you can banter words on Nairaland!
I have read how you helped people get 120k. I have also seen you on other threads. Infact the only reason I'm letting go of whatever issue between us is because you are OBIDIENT.
But our people say: if you become rice, children will use you and play. You might be very relevant in all areas but once you don't have self control and allow little things to get to you and make you loose your temper,then you would have thrown your prestige and good works to the mud. Learn from Ezenwa, he's the most insulted on any NPOWER thread but he never ever answers back. His respect remains intact. You are Obidient, RESPECT YOUR SELF. I no go ever mention you again ( no matter how tempted)

Madam, hahahahaha.. Nawa o.. All this tribute for me grin grin grin Let me come straight with you. I'm a complete opposite of whatever you wrote of me here. As a matter of fact, i have an online life for people with big mouths and a quiet life offline. My wife sees this thread and all we ever do is laugh. I go catch cruise tire for who won catch cruise with me. Nothing serious babe..

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Npower like say una pay stipends now this quarrel for no dey...
Increase the vawulence comrades!!
Who know where I fit lock client biko??

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by monsterg(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
kingBlaq:
Npower like say una pay stipends now this quarrel for no dey...
Increase the vawulence comrades!!
Who know where I fit lock client biko??

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
We go miss this batch C1 for nairaland!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

I have been RUNNING MAD ALL MY LIFE. It runs in my generation. People KNOW US FOR MADNESS!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Please you guys should come and give us feedback whether or not you collected 120k.
How is it going?

Lol it's laughable to believe that pained bitter nigga who's been weeping all over this thread for being rejected twice by npower can offer whatever that'll produce 120k. He could get 120k per week yet he's jumping all over npower thread weeping because he was rejected twice. Believe that t.hi.ef at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Lol it's laughable to believe that pained bitter nigga who's been weeping all over this thread for being rejected twice by npower can offer whatever that'll produce 120k. He could get 120k per week yet he's jumping all over npower thread weeping because he was rejected twice. Believe that t.hi.ef at your peril.

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

I am a local 419 ON THE RUN.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Man nor be God.. Deployment babyboy grin
grin grin grin Cry cry baby, no more Npower, no more MBA scamming.. Hunger dey come grin grin grin grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

ALERT!! I am a frustrated local village thief. I do petty thief for a living make hunger no finish me and my family. Npower don frustrate me, make una pity me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=116573930][/quote]

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
PastorFire:

cry cry for long I've been waiting to be selected for stream 1, it didn't happen. Stream 2 now I've been dropped. No sms, no verification. Am I cursed?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=RosyIsBlessed post=116574029][/quote]

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

U mean your wife actually watch the nuisance you are on here and laugh at it. grin simply means husband and wife are both ndiara. Ask Google for translation. Family of ndiaras. cheesy

Mr and Mrs Ndiara grin grin

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alexiz031(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2022
PastorFire:

419 ON THE RUN

Why are you always fighting people on this thread, Npower will come and go but reputation and self dignity are part of us. You don't have to go into every fight even to the extent of dragging your wife into it.

You can do better man. Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Alexiz031:

Why are you always fighting people on this thread, Npower will come and go but reputation and self dignity are part of us. You don't have to go into every fight even to the extent of dragging your wife into it.

You can do better man. Shalom!

Fight? Ah, i don't fight o.. If i fight anyone, that person will be buried three times in different locations. The head, the hand and the leg.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alexiz031(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2022
PastorFire:

Fight? Ah, i don't fight o.. If i fight anyone, that person will be buried three times in different locations. The head, the hand and the leg.
You may not be the winner in every fight, just reduce your level of rage.

I don't know you personally, I can only draw conclusion from how you relate with people on this platform.

God bless you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Alexiz031:

You may not be the winner in every fight, just reduce your level of rage.

I don't know you personally, I can only draw conclusion from how you relate with people on this platform.

God bless you.

Alright! You have spoken well. You have mediated with me. Just like the Israeli Forces, i shall ceasefire. However, one more rocket from Gaza shall be met with abundant response of bombardment. I didn't start this as i normally don't. However, if anyone throws a stone at me, i shall return back in folds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.