Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004326 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by SidiBenz77: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Jaapu:

You are applying withh SSCE
I applied with B.sc
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2021
rubbish site always something went wrong.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by masterfactor(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Not within the range bro but from a descending order of selection. Meaning that the system is automated to select applicants with high scores from each L.G in a descending order-100,95,90,85,80,75 till 0. You should understand that if there are only 5 people that scored between 100 and 85 from your L.G, the system will continue to select higher scores in a descending pattern until the number for each L.G is filled, thus it could select 40%ters but it will never pick a 40%ter ahead of 100%ter.

* That's depends on the performance of other applicants from the same L.G. Generally speaking, that's a good score but it's descent enough cos you never know who you're up against from your L.G. For me, 85% wasn't descent cos I don't know if my challengers performed better and more importantly, how many people from my L.G got a higher score than myself
This your analysis made sense but don't forget that, the woman in charge said that cut off mark in each Geo political zone will differ.
Someone in brono, who scored 40℅ has a high chance of being selected than person who scored 75℅ in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Not within the range bro but from a descending order of selection. Meaning that the system is automated to select applicants with high scores from each L.G in a descending order-100,95,90,85,80,75 till 0. You should understand that if there are only 5 people that scored between 100 and 85 from your L.G, the system will continue to select higher scores in a descending pattern until the number for each L.G is filled, thus it could select 40%ters but it will never pick a 40%ter ahead of 100%ter.

* That's depends on the performance of other applicants from the same L.G. Generally speaking, that's a good score but it's descent enough cos you never know who you're up against from your L.G. For me, 85% wasn't descent cos I don't know if my challengers performed better and more importantly, how many people from my L.G got a higher score than myself
Well said bro..I know it is great to have a great score like 95-100. The best thing is to wait for the selection because you might never know who you are up against. But I know 85% score is what many wished they had.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by doludanny(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
when is the deadline for the test
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pleasureosondu(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Was it the all 5m applicants that made it to this stage?....see let's just stop this mumu analysis and wait for official statement. There are so many things to be considered. I got 95% myself
I just wonder how a mumu almajiri got 95%. At this stage your score matters. You for score 5% make other people from your L. G get 95% make you expect say dem go call you.

There's nothing to be considered cos d big politicians have no interest in it just the same way they do in other government institutions. Abi you don ever hear say dem share NPower slot for ministers b4? NPower na largely based on merit and regional representation.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pleasureosondu(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2021
masterfactor:

This your analysis made sense but don't forget that, the woman in charge said that cut off mark in each Geo political zone will differ.
Someone in brono, who scored 40℅ has a high chance of being selected that person who scored 75℅ in Lagos.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:
I just wonder how a mumu almajiri got 95%. At this stage your score matters. You for score 5% make other people from your L. G get 95% make you expect say dem go call you.

There's nothing to be considered cos d big politicians have no interest in it just the same way they do in other government institutions. Abi you don ever hear say dem share NPower slot for ministers b4? NPower na largely based on merit and regional representation.
There are no other things to be considered? really?. so an applicant with 75% that finished the test exhausting the allotted time will be considered ahead of another applicant with the same score but finished within a shorter period?. You think your score is the only consideration and time is not a factor to be considered too especially in an only test where many would want to cheat?. you're obviously daft, let not waste my time with you. best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by doludanny(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2021
masterfactor:

Someone in brono, who scored 40℅ has a high chance of being selected that person who scored 75℅ in Lagos.

when is the deadline for the test?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by maureensylvia(f): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by AoA777: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Let me add my voice to the possible criteria to be considered for selection

The following will be considered:

Score, State of Residence, Local Government, Disability, Gender and Programme enrolled for

Each state may likely have different cut off mark to allow for equal representation

Those with higher scores will likely have a better chance of being selected in each state

An applicant in a local government area may likely be selected ahead of others who scored better than them in another local government area so as to represent the different local government areas

But in a particular state, an individual may likely be selected ahead of another who scored better than them on account of disability

In the same state, an individual may likely be selected ahead of another who scored better than them on account of gender to balance the gender ratio

Persons who applied for programmes with little applicants may be selected ahead of others regardless of their score.

Try to score higher and then pray to be selected. This is Nigeria where the race does not belong to the swift nor the battle to the mighty. Because there are likely going to be other factors such as interference. If you think this is not possible, then you are not aware of the 774,000 jobs for every local government in which participants were to be paid #20,000 for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by masterfactor(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2021
doludanny:

when is the deadline for the test?
Nobody knows, just do yours and forget about it, remember this is Nigeria where anything is possible....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by masterfactor(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
How's this score graded. Someone I know said she scored 92
Nobody can score 92, each question is allocated 5 mark, a score of multiple of 5 is possible but not multiple of two.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pleasureosondu(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=Mammangaddafi post=99927788]

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Yusluv2014: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:
It's best you contact them. Keep us posted. Meanwhile, you used your phone for the test?

I will contact them.
I used my phone for the test
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Banter1(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2021
You people are just making noise about scores, even someone that scores 25% will be selected ahead of somebody that scores 80/60/50%. just pray you're selected. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pleasureosondu(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2021
AoA777:
Let me add my voice to the possible criteria to be considered for selection

The following will be considered:

Score, State of Residence, Local Government, Disability, Gender and Programme enrolled for

Each state may likely have different cut off mark to allow for equal representation

Those with higher scores will likely have a better chance of being selected in each state

An applicant in a local government area may be selected ahead of others who scored better than them in another local government area so as to represent the different local government areas

But in a particular state, an individual may likely be selected ahead of another who scored better than them on account of disability

In the same state, an individual may likely be selected ahead of another who scored better than them on account of gender to balance the gender ratio

Persons who applied for programmes with little applicants may be selected ahead of others regardless of their score.

Try to score higher and then pray to be selected. This is Nigeria where the race does not belong to the swift nor the battle to the mighty. Because there are likely going to be other factors such as interference. If you think this is not possible, then you are not aware of the 774,000 jobs for every local government in which participants were to be paid #20,000 for 3 months.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Parisleo: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Some one is saying that's politicians don't usually have interest in N power slot.....lmaoooo...if they could be killing then self for 774000 #20k 3 months jobs...na N power they no go fight for, couple with the kind of minister involved....just do ur test and forget about everything, put everything in prayer and no dey carry score for head as if it's the first time u are writing a government job exam before...so so many factors are considered, and they Sabi do random selection like mad

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DebbyChris(f): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Is it advisable to take the test before coming back to update your profile? I have been trying to validate my bvn since yesterday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Holamidhe(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
HOLYNICEGUY:
not yet because I need to go business center because of my I'd card to enable me scan it

Download Camscanner and you are good.

Download qreduce to reduce size.

Goodluck
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Holamidhe(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yusluv2014:
Please help
After updating my profile, I proceed to take the test, the issue is that after answering like 5-6questions in the test just within 3-4mins ,a message of your session has expired will just comes up and the test will automatically log out ,I tried it 3 times, it was still the same issue. I was trying to login now it is showing that account has been blocked. Please what is the way out?

Someone suggested that you re-upload your documents that it will be unblocked
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tosynworld: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Arguments is not the solution.

Firstly ensure you validate your BVN before trying to proceed to the test.
I tried getting a password reset link but couldn't get it until I tried it at 2:15am then got it within some seconds. Verified my BVN data and updated all my personal details as required.
Ensure you compress you documents using https://compressjpeg.com/ not more than 200kb.
Passport size must be 400x400 pixel and not more than 100k. Then submit.

Taking the Test!

You have 3 attempts to take the test WITHOUT submitting. (let the time elapse if you still want to attempt the test again).

Time against me when I took the test on first attempt due to the time.
I took the test the second time, fortunately for me I got a simple questions. Which I spent 12-14mins answering all the 20 questions and I got 95%.
I will advise you if you aren't sure of your answers and the time is already against you, Don't submit. Take the test the second time and be prompt about it. Once satisfied with your answers SUBMIT (Note: Different questions from the first attempted test)

Wish you all the best.
Join NpowerbatchC telegram group for further information
https://t .me/NpowerBatchC (remove space in between link) or search @NpowerBatchC on telegram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
akeem0706514:
..thanks for your response...but I didn't received any message that I have already taken the test, only what
i discovered is that at the end of the test I clicked end test then I received a congratulatory message and my score.
Are u saying u wrote d test twice
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
tosynworld:
Arguments is not the solution.

Firstly ensure you validate your BVN before trying to proceed to the test.
I tried getting a password reset link but couldn't get it until I tried it at 2:15am then got it within some seconds. Verified my BVN data and updated all my personal details as required.
Ensure you compress you documents using https://compressjpeg.com/ not more than 200kb.
Passport size must be 400x400 pixel and not more than 100k. Then submit.

Taking the Test!

You have 3 attempts to take the test WITHOUT submitting. (let the time elapse if you still want to attempt the test again).

Time against me when I took the test on first attempt due to the time.
I took the test the second time, fortunately for me I got a simple questions. Which I spent 12-14mins answering all the 20 questions and I got 95%.
I will advise you if you aren't sure of your answers and the time is already against you, Don't submit. Take the test the second time and be prompt about it. Once satisfied with your answers SUBMIT (Note: Different questions from the first attempted test)

Wish you all the best.
Join NpowerbatchC telegram group for further information
https:// t . me /NpowerBatchC
It's not stated that the passport size must be 400x400 pixel. Are you suggesting this. Did it work
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tosynworld: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Initially my passport was less than 200kb but kept giving my error message.. then I resized the passport to 400x400 and it saved successfully.. it worked for me
Odalo12:

It's not stated that the passport size must be 400x400 pixel. Are you suggesting this. Did it work
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JayromWrites: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm finding it impossible to validate my BVN.. please any tips?

I've tried it in the mid night, mid day, mid noon.. mid everything.. help
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Japhtee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Every state/ region will be represented no doubt. And if someone from sokoto scored 10% and he/she happens to be the highest from his state and L.G, he'll definitely be selected. Performance matters here. And tell me how sokoto no go fit produce
a minimum of 90%ters in at least every L.G? You think say people dull like dat? That tells you that selection of applicants is based largely on merit which still validates my initial statement. When NPOWER selects all top performers from each state with scores of 90-100% from a poll of over 5 million applicants, bros talk true, 500k never complete? You need to learn.

Children everywhere! Even in your state where you scored 100% it will shock you when you find out people that scored lesser gets this ahead of you. My friend mother inlaw who is an SA to Imo state governor called him to ask if he has Npower applicant's from the state he will want her to help. What does that tell you? Do you remember why that Festust Kayemo job was stopped? Is because Senate and politicians wants greater no of their people to be selected. Just be shouting 100% here.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Japhtee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Every state/ region will be represented no doubt. And if someone from sokoto scored 10% and he/she happens to be the highest from his state and L.G, he'll definitely be selected. Performance matters here. And tell me how sokoto no go fit produce
a minimum of 90%ters in at least every L.G? You think say people dull like dat? That tells you that selection of applicants is based largely on merit which still validates my initial statement. When NPOWER selects all top performers from each state with scores of 90-100% from a poll of over 5 million applicants, bros talk true, 500k never complete? You need to learn.

Children everywhere! Even in your state where you scored 100% it will shock you when you find out people that scored lesser gets this ahead of you. My friend mother inlaw who is an SA to Imo state governor called him to ask if he has Npower applicant's from the state he will want her to help. What does that tell you? Do you remember why that Festust Kayemo job was stopped? Is because Senate and politicians wants greater no of their people to be selected. Just be shouting 100% here.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Can one take the test again after submitting? And your score show?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by yusufhaji(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=pleasureosondu post=99923685]
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by christopokolie: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
3 days ago when I was taking my exams, my account hot blocked when there was still about 5minutes remaining to stoppage time...

Till now, my account is still blocked, I tried contacting their support line, no response from they yet...

Please, what should I do??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by akeem0706514(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
masterfactor:

it is the same, moreover you can't do the test again. They taking it again and you will be prompted with a message. that you have already taken the test

Thanks man!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.