Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007287 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by guru90: 4:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Akorede95:
Please how can someone recheck the scores?
A friend of mine did the test in my absence and told me he has forgotten my scores when seeing each other just a week later

Maybe u scored low that's the reason he don't wanna tell u.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Hello house, I have been trying to log in to write my test, but whenever I input my NASIMS ID it says verification failed. Please I need your assistance on what to do. Thank you so much.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Matinoh:

Please don't send your bvn to anybody.
Thanks bro. Any idea on how incan deal with this problem
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Been trying to validate BVN since and it has been showing
"Something went wrong"

But right now its showing "BVN has been used" and yet I'm still told to update records
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2021
ladnoble:
while trying to take the test, is writing verification for npwr/2020/*** failed after successful entering the nasims id and my password
please what is the solution to this?

The email you upload your documents is not the sane with the one you registered Npower with.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Guru9ja:
while trying to take the test, is writing verification for npwr/2020/*** failed after successful entering the nasims id and my password
please what is the solution to this?

You actually use two email during registration.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by zeeace(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Mbmohammed:

You actually use two email during registration.
please how do we rectify this, I'm also in this situation?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Iizykidoo(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
ladnoble:
I try to edit my profile after writing the test and after successful editing it directed me to take test, does that mean the first one I took is no more valid

can someone answer this....I have this same issue I have uploaded all my documents successful and taken the test ..but when I went back to the page...I couldn't find any of my documents again...should I still upload again and take the test again

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kudos6453(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Iizykidoo:

can someone answer this....I have this same issue I have uploaded all my documents successful and taken the test ..but when I went back to the page...I couldn't find any of my documents again...should I still upload again and take the test again
You don't need to write the test again and if insist in writing the test again you will receive a message that you have been written the test

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by W3xy1(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
I did not register with 2 email and I keep seeing verification failed. Guy's please help me out.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Elrad: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Smartrock:
It is there site, just keep trying
Okay sir!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Morning house,

I was able to validate my BVN yesterday. But after the validation, all uploaded documents were shown except for my BSc. result.

Pls, is this general or its just from my side alone?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Elrad: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Fatasy:
Make sure it's the right bvn and keep trying
Okay sir!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by arcnomec(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Help a brother out ooo,I having been trying to update my BVN,but keeps getting "transaction failed/error.Please try again later"

I have even tried using chrome and I keep getting same response.. What do I do next?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JayromWrites: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Good morning Family

It took me about two weeks or more to complete everything.. Just be patient

1) Concerning email verification:it's best you try it in the midnight, that was when I got my link(and when trying to login, u will most likely get a
transaction failed bla bla bla message, just keep trying)

2) BVN validation: This one na war... just keep trying... na them go tire... it took me about four days to get verified

3) Test: For almost a week, my test page wasn't opening, I tried it in the morning, afternoon and midnight, the same thing.. Love and behold, I just took a friend's phone yesterday at work and tried it, boom it worked.. I wrote the test on the spot and got 85... Sometimes it's patience, sometimes just change the device

Wish Us good luck

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JayromWrites: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
arcnomec:
Help a brother out ooo,I having been trying to update my BVN,but keeps getting "transaction failed/error.Please try again later"

I have even tried using chrome and I keep getting same response.. What do I do next?

Keep trying

it took me days to get verified
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by omgtzsammie(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2021
W3xy1:
I did not register with 2 email and I keep seeing verification failed. Guy's please help me out.

i am still getting this same message of verification failed.
please wat can we do to get past this message.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by AGManuel: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pls after plenty of failed attempts in validating my bvn, now it says "bvn has already been used by you" what next pls.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Omo, I have tried like a 100* today trying to write this test, it keep saying verification failed.
E don choke me for here, abeg expect make e Una help me out oo!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dickson25(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please what is the Npower cut of Mark... I scored 70 and am physically challenged person. Any hope for me please?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Emmadox90:
Morning house,

I was able to validate my BVN yesterday. But after the validation, all uploaded documents were shown except for my BSc. result.

Pls, is this general or its just from my side alone?
It's general i guess. I experienced same and two other members here have also confirmed same on their dashboard.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by luuvlly: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
ladnoble:
I try to edit my profile after writing the test and after successful editing it directed me to take test, does that mean the first one I took is no more valid
Good morning. I did the same. I edited my profile after taking the test because I noticed the document uploaded scattered. I edited it several times before it could rearrange properly. I don't know if I should rewrite the test too.
Pls if you got a reply or an info, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Elrad:
I still do o! Mine keeps showing "BVN validation failed" I really don't know what to do please.

Try using another phone with Google Chrome. A 5g type of phone. Network is faster on such phones.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
jasonex4:
Been trying to validate BVN since and it has been showing
"Something went wrong"

But right now its showing "BVN has been used" and yet I'm still told to update records

Try using another phone. More like all these 5g type of phones.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Account blocked. Any solution to this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Odalo12:
Account blocked. Any solution to this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ZeddyR: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Omo, I have tried like a 100* today trying to write this test, it keep saying verification failed.
E don choke me for here, abeg expect make e Una help me out oo!
I've been trying to take the test for over a week now but it didn't go through.
My friend tried yesterday with his own phone and it went through, though I was logged out.
Try another device
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
ZeddyR:
But it doesn't reach the alloted time before you are signed out
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
AGManuel:
Pls after plenty of failed attempts in validating my bvn, now it says "bvn has already been used by you" what next pls.

Use another phone and try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.