Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag (342 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by kamtrix(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good afternoon all, please I'm a graduate and I would like to start a masters program in a science field by next session. I visited the school's website but I couldn't find any useful information concerning masters programs. Please I need as much information as I can gather concerning MSc programs. Else I'll just do it in university of nairaland. Lol. So please I need any information you can provide, also information on the rough cost of a MSC in unilag, plus duration, also when is next session etc. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
kamtrix:
Good afternoon all, please I'm a graduate and I would like to start a masters program in a science field by next session. I visited the school's website but I couldn't find any useful information concerning masters programs. Please I need as much information as I can gather concerning MSc programs. Else I'll just do it in university of nairaland. Lol. So please I need any information you can provide, also information on the rough cost of a MSC in unilag, plus duration, also when is next session etc. Thanks and God bless you all

Go to spgs.unilag.edu.ng that's their website for postgraduate admissions. It is currently open... Good luck.
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by kamtrix(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Go to www.spgs.unilag.edu.ng that's their website for postgraduate admissions. It is currently open... Good luck.
thank you for this. Every other information is also welcomed
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by kamtrix(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Go to spgs.unilag.edu.ng that's their website for postgraduate admissions. It is currently open... Good luck.
It said site cannot be reached
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
kamtrix:
It said site cannot be reached

Yea I noticed too. Seems their server is down. Go to the main unilag website and click on postgraduate... You should be redirected from there.
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by kamtrix(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Yea I noticed too. Seems their server is down. Go to the main unilag website and click on postgraduate... You should be redirected from there.
I've checked there before. Didn't find much info
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
kamtrix:
I've checked there before. Didn't find much info

The admission is currently on. I checked the postrad website a few days ago and saw the information. It's on until August.

Maybe you can check later.
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2020
kamtrix:
To resume next session, you have to apply this year, you didn't state if it's a professional or academic masters you are going for as school fees varies

As for the full time which is mostly academic, you do course work for a year and project say 3 months after completion of coursework while for most professional courses and part-time, it runs for two years both coursework and project

for academic masters, you pay obligation fee of about 65k and school fee of about 75k plus other dues and levies for only a session while for part-time, you pay same obligatory fee for two sessions and school fee ranging from a minimum of 112,500 - 300k and even 1.2million for special courses

Endeavor to check the course requirements and departmental requirements before applying as you may not be accepted if you don't meet the requirement even if you pass the entrance exam
Re: How Can I Apply For Masters In Unilag by kamtrix(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

To resume next session, you have to apply this year, you didn't state if it's a professional or academic masters you are going for as school fees varies

As for the full time which is mostly academic, you do course work for a year and project say 3 months after completion of coursework while for most professional courses and part-time, it runs for two years both coursework and project

for academic masters, you pay obligation fee of about 65k and school fee of about 75k plus other dues and levies for only a session while for part-time, you pay same obligatory fee for two sessions and school fee ranging from a minimum of 112,500 - 300k and even 1.2million for special courses

Endeavor to check the course requirements and departmental requirements before applying as you may not be accepted if you don't meet the requirement even if you pass the entrance exam
thank you so much. God bless you for taking your time to explain all this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UTME: 16-year-old Girl With Highest Score Finally Reveals Her Secrets Of Success / Unilag: Nasu Congratulates Acting Vc, Soyombo / ICAN Exam Date Is Officially Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.