Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men (410 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Wike Holds Political Rally While Nigeria Mourns Late Military Chief, Others / Nigerians React As President Buhari Praises Late Military Dictator Sani Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Kakaakinews: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Quietly and without making noise about it Professor Yemi Osinbajo , the Vice President continues to search out the wives of soldiers killed on the frontline in the North East and offering them assistance to stand on their feet again. I know he will not like me doing this but I chose to take the risk of doing so without his permission.

Yesterday I and Toyosi, Special Assitant on Community Engagement delivered help to three widows of fallen heroes. These are young women who are widows left behind by young officers killed at the war front .

Their lives have been shattered with little or no hope. Their husbands left them with children to take care of and responsibilities to meet. Methodically we are searching them out, visiting them in their homes and offering them lifeline by way of employment, retraining and empowerment to start a trade or learning one.

May the labour of our heroes past not be in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by PetersKID(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
V
Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by johnmartus(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Our next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by bankole200(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice one from prof Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Exmilitant(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op. Osibanjo go make heaven you go make hell for allowing the left hand to know what the right hand is doing. If the vp is quiet on this one, it is because he is trying to reach the right people. With you now coming to advertise this noble gesture, i bet you to expect millions of widows and orphans to crawl out of their holes to be empowered as well.
Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by TheRareGem1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Such a wonderful kind gesture. One out of many of his silent good deeds. My president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Zeemam: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Man of the people���2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Joylove2324(f): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Osinbajo is a man who doesn't help the masses for the camera, that is why we called him Star Boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Joyce95: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Great Man of people with wisdom is coming 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Shooyie: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a very good move from the VP and I hope this encourages kindhearted individuals in the society.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Our next president.

Keeping deceiving your fellow afonjas

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by johnmartus(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
You igbo don't have choice. You will rant rant and still move on.
azmanaty02:

Keeping deceiving your fellow afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
You igbo don't have choice. You will rant rant and still move on.

We will see to it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by Deputy1111(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
That is the way of good leaders, Osinbajo is a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by BlowYourMind: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by okefrancis: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
A man with open mind ,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Compensate Wives Of Late Military Men by OgundeleTeju: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a great one.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi Reclaiming Communities And Agriculture Through Road Network(photos) / A Nairalander Is Contesting In The Coming Gubernatorial Election In Ondo State / President Buhari The Most Followed African Leader On Twitter — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.