Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? (1099 Views)

Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 and ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Buy Cheap And Latest Ps4 And ps5 Digital OFFLINE GAMES. (offline Package) / Predict The Price Of Used Ps4 After Ps5 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Having played PS4 pro on LG C9 4k TV, in my opinion I don’t see the need for PS5 or the pro version except it will posses a 90 percent life-like graphics.

Now that PS5 has been announced and will be launched soon, what’s the next sony console PS6 or whatever name they’ll call it going to be like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by JubrinElSudan: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Technology evolves. By 2030 you will be surprised by the graphics of the PlayStation that will be in vogue then
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Lamiri(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Technology evolves. By 2030 you will be surprised by the graphics of the PlayStation that will be in vogue then
Bro I just got my playstation 3 even though it's old oh boy, The graphics is sweet, I wonder what ps4 would look like
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lamiri:
Bro I just got my playstation 3 even though it's old oh boy, The graphics is sweet, I wonder what ps4 would look like
for real? You should see PS4 pro on a good 4k TV. I don’t want PS5.
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Lamiri(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Carchoice:
for real? You should see PS4 pro on a good 4k TV. I don’t want PS5.
On God bro, coming soon maybe we might skip to 5 cool
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by meobizy(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
PS2 is the epitome of great graphics. I can’t believe white people can do any better. As for the question, Sony will release a PS5 mini, don’t forget those are still a thing. The PS6 will come out many years from now so I doubt we should care till then.
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by StPete: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sony releases a new console every 5-6 years. Expect the next generation console by 2025. Moreso, I have tried to avoid the PS4 pro so I can get my hands on the PS5 because of the 4k ability
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Queenslander(f): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
PS6 by 2026
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Am sure the next consoles will be cloud based. Something like the stadia.
There will be a time when graphics can no longer be pushed further ( I.e the law of diminishing returns).

Ps5 will be Sony’s last physical console.

3 Likes

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by jikins(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
N3cR0mAZc3R:
Am sure the next consoles will be cloud based. Something like the stadia.
There will be a time when graphics can no longer be pushed further ( I.e the law of diminishing returns).

Ps5 will be Sony’s last physical console.

I personally prefer the disk based version. Especially here in Nigeria where we have poor network coverage. But PS5 will have a digital version that will be mainly cloud based. Its nice Sony gives us the choice, so its up to you to either go for the digital version or disk based version. Hopefully they continue this way going forward.

3 Likes

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
jikins:

I personally prefer the disk based version. Especially here in Nigeria where we have poor network coverage. But PS5 will have a digital version that will be mainly cloud based. Its nice Sony gives us the choice, so its up to you to either go for the digital version or disk based version. Hopefully they continue this way going forward.

Microsoft started that trend first with the Xbox one S all digital editions so am pretty sure they can continue that trend but with Sony am not so sure (let’s wait n see).

Cloud Based gaming is the future of console gaming bro there’s no denying this but yeah I hope they continue releasing physical consoles too because of people in third world countries With poor internet connections.

Ps5 will be my last gaming console. Hope it performs better than it’s predecessor. So I pray

2 Likes

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Olayetan(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Carchoice:
Having played PS4 pro on LG C9 4k TV, in my opinion I don’t see the need for PS5 or the pro version except it will posses a 90 percent life-like graphics.

Now that PS5 has been announced and will be launched soon, what’s the next sony console PS6 or whatever name they’ll call it going to be like?

That's where Sony is scamming us
They may not improve graphically but will push new games on the latest generation consoles and abandon the predecessor so you would be forced to get the new consoles cause of the exclusive games.

For instance,
GOW 3 is only on PS 3
GOW 4 is only on PS 4
So if they make GOW 5 only on PS 5 and you want to play GOW 5, you will have to get PS5 console and it goes on like that.

6 Likes

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by sniperwolf(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
We are not going to see a huge graphics jump like we saw in PS1 - PS2. PS4 - PS5 won't be significant

4 Likes

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
sniperwolf:
We are not going to see a huge graphics jump like we saw in PS1 - PS2.
PS4 - PS5 won't be significant
This is So true Bro.
All the gaming footages of next gen have seen so far doesn’t even amaze or moved me at all cause it’s all just look like a PS4 game with bumped up resolutions and better FPS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Queenslander(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
sniperwolf:
We are not going to see a huge graphics jump like we saw in PS1 - PS2.
PS4 - PS5 won't be significant
Lol.. I disagree with you on this one.. There's a lot more difference on the PS5 console compared to the PS4.. Just go check out FIFA 21 up coming trailer on the PS5. Messi looks more realistic.. Almost human..
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wasn’t this the fifa 21 u talking about?
It’s still the same plasticity feel as this gen’s fifa 19/20 on PS4/Xb1. The only improvement I see is a little bit tweak in the player’s physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiV3-dZFsQY

I hope EA can ditch that nonsense frostbite engine for a more simple engine something like the ignite on fifa 16 with bit more tweaks (the frostbite was made for FPS games not for football simulation thereby, making it affect the player’s collision physics).
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
Lol.. I disagree with you on this one.. There's a lot more difference on the PS5 console compared to the PS4.. Just go check out FIFA 21 up coming trailer on the PS5. Messi looks more realistic.. Almost human..

This one ps5 will play ps4 discs. Abeg it might not be so different
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Kaycee7(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Carchoice:

Have you played any latest release currently? Your fans will literally be screaming. Plus it's not just about graphics. Faster load out times, as well. You could actually read up or watch breakdowns about the next-gen.
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
I can see choppa somewhere in phone section. However roteemi is here
Re: After PS5 And PS5 Pro Gets Launched, What’s Next For Sony? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thegamingorca:
I can see choppa somewhere in phone section. However roteemi is here

Choppa nah mobile gamer you opt to know that already bro.
He has no business here except he wann troll.

I like dissing him so much.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Life Don Yakata For The Pes Game I Dey Play (picture) / Where Can I Fix A Psp? / Ben Carson, Dominic O'brien, Leila Edwards, Niyi Brainfair Live In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.