Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

If You Start With How You’re Going To Make Money, You’ve Already Lost. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Start With How You’re Going To Make Money, You’ve Already Lost. (293 Views)

Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ / If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Start With How You’re Going To Make Money, You’ve Already Lost. by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Do free work.

Give everything away.

Then wait for people to reach out. Ask you questions.

It’s the questions that reveal your monetization strategy and what you should build your business around.

Now, you think about making money.

P.S. I’m putting together a long form essay on using teaching to sell your products/services. If you don’t want to miss it, subscribe to the my newsletter in the signature.

Essay goes out in a few days!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Guest Posting Site DA 29 Plus / Fast!!!! Read this / AfroDiscourse™ ; www•afrodiscourse•wordpress•com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.