Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) (47645 Views)

Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / PDP Screens Gov Okowa, Wike, Udom At Portharcourt, Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
abbey086:
"When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable"
Wishing him the best.

Useless PDP.

APC pasted copies of their contestants openly for all to see but Pdp always doing things in Secret.

Check the results well.

Imagine 3 credits only in History, Religious Knowledge, and Geography.

Check how he gained admission to 200 level at University of Ibadan with 3 credits.

He said he did A levels but NO RESULTS. Yet he found his way to 200 level.

Time will tell if APC was actually vindictive.
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Screening onging!

(Secondus......counting)
[img]https://media./images/f6e43c44d61a961d94b25074f9a3ce52/tenor.gif[/img]

(Oshimole.......counter attacking)
[img]https://media./images/fc35b7301e4c0f53a23656e75046143f/tenor.gif[/img]

(Obaseki.......(APC - See my ynash ohh)
[img]https://media./images/6ffe6607c81da250a2666b1b5ea88d85/tenor.gif[/img]

(Buhari.....Catching up)
[img]https://media./images/681e90306aaa0c52b633fc4c601d8001/tenor.gif[/img]

(& You............Browsing NL, misbehaving!)
[img]https://media./images/bbcdee967af56a97d20c691a08b8526b/tenor.gif[/img]

grin
This your new method of comments na wa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by Mokason28: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
CaptainFM1:

I thought I was the only one that saw that! The Op did not even try at all. He is clearly very crafty and partisan. He passed his message so discretely. We can all clearly see where he belongs. The only love I have for Obaseki is because his fight could put an end to God Fatherism once and for all. ThIeveNUBU and his stooges have destroyed Lagos enough. I don't want to hear of God Father again except when referring to the Almight God.....The real Father
I’m sure the OP is a Yoruba Muslim they all have a thing to prove about Ambode
Very fooooolishh people. undecided
The thing I love about Obaseki is his fight too but you can’t really trust politicians Oshomole fought God fathers and turned himself into one... Obaseki might not be any different so I rather grab my popcorn and watch instead of sticking my head out for any Nigerian politician
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by Purplebirdrep: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Efforts in futile. Pdp very useless party filled up with notorious people.

Thank God you still recognize PDP but it's you that is a rogue and reason with your ass
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by helpfindbolu: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

So a bayelsa man started sharing arms for northerners to kill themselves, you guys are really slow , and now you have a failure of a president from your zone and your beloved party who couldn't stop killings in his own state . since you are sure Jonathan started the killings out of hatred for you creti'ns why not stop the unabated killings

You mean Jona and OBJ before him had no presidential obligation to provide security, protect lives and property because the violence was in the North?

This is the most backward and reetarded comment of the day.
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Nonybb:
APC would still rig the election. These people are stupid to think that elections are free and fair in this country
so na only APC sabi rig election
Re: PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean Jona and OBJ before him had no presidential obligation to provide security, protect lives and property because the violence was in the North?

This is the most backward and reetarded comment of the day.

You said the mess was created by Jonathan ,so I had to make fun of your lame statement

"Never reinforce failure"
But you guys seems to embrace failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Post Pictures Of The Current Infrastructural Development In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.